Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Love In 10 Days| AR - FF| Upd.Pg. 129 | (Page 68)

ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

part 18

After all of it,finally AR were together without any more obstacles!MAYBE in fiture,BUT ATLEAST for NOW,they are TOGETHER!living like an ordinary GF n BF.

AFTER 1 WHOLE MONTH

Everything was going smooth and soft, just like a non-fricyional surface, but who knew that a lot of friction was waiting for them or maybe armaan, in the near future.

IN sanjeevani:-

The sun took its original place in the sky, the weather was smooth and cute, beautiful, pleasent and elegant.(freak that ryhmes;)LOL)

Everyobdy was sitting in the cafeteria and were chattering, having fun and all, they all have been working really hard from the past 3 months!

"arrey bhai"atul clumbed to armaan.

"ha champ???"armaan responded.

"let's go for a holiday,chalo na guys please"he pled.

"hmm,nice idea, but what about our work"anjali quetioned.

"oho anji, chill, I will talk to dr.kirti"said rahul.

"oye, khotte tu kya koi jaadugar hai, jo tu pyaar se kahega aur dr.kirti maan jeangi,chooze jaisi toh shakal hai teri,hattttttt!"muskaan languaged her original!

"dekh muskaan tera na bohot ho raha hain"rahul ramed in anger.

"guys,guys,guys!!chill"armaan tried to act as a boxing match referree."and yah champ's right, hume sach much ek holiday ki zaroorat hai...(he turned a bit mischiveous)haina basket???"with a smirk.

she took it normally and answered."I think armaan is right,we all really need a holiday!"she winked at him.

"oye!"armaan whispered silently.

"hmm,so which place???"rahul questioned.

"switzerland,amsterdam,rome or paris!"anjali said ambitiously.

"lo!iska shuru ho gaya"rahul said with a sigh.

then just after that riddhima said after hesitating a bit"uhh,kyun na hum,uhh,orphanage chale,waha pe bacche bhi honge, unki bhi chuttiya chal rahi hain,wo bhi behcaare khush ko jaenge aane par, aur baccho ki khushi se zada hamaare lie aur aaraam ki baat kya ho sakti hai"

"WOW!nice idea riddhima"anjali said.

"ha yaar,kya keheta hai armaan??"questioned muskaan.

Armaan was numb,cz HE COULD SEE THE DIFFERENCE!Where all the girls aspire for places like paris,rome, and more golden,popular places, riddhima aspired for a REAL gold place,an ORPHANAGE!He was mesmerized by the inner riddhima.

he could say nothing but..."oyye hoyye"he said staring at her mischeviosuly,riddhima blushed and lowered her eyelids.

"oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hoyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"all the gang started to tease!

"UHHHHH(armaan gained back his senses)uhh yah...yah it's a nice idea aur waise bhi I am also tired like hell"armaan said stretching his back and his hands to his backside,with this his shirt also revealed a bit of his deep rightside neck,which showed a deep red mark.

Everybody saw that and actioned to each other aankhon hi aankhon mein!

"ARMAAAN uhumm uhumm,applying a bit of powder and pulling up you collar wouldn't help that much you see"rahul teased him.Armaan and Riddhima understood the situation and felt shy and embarassed,cz armaan had actually applied a bit pf powder and wore a bigger size shirt to hide the LOVE BITE.

"uhh actually guys"for the first time our dr.armaan malik was non-answerable!!!

"hmmm, mere paas bohot saari branded PIMPLE removal creams hai,want it????'anali said as if she is pretending that she does not knows about the love bite and taking that as a pimple.

"ha yaar armaan tu bhi na sacchi ghada hi rahega"muskaan bursted.

"apne aap ko naa tu lipstock ki dukaan mein jaake bech de,aur waha pe jaake ek sample ban ja,jitni bi ladkiya liptsick try karne aaeyenge,terepe ki karegi!"muskaan cracked the most silliest joke of the world!

"nahi,armaan kahi nahi jaega"riddhima rook it seriosuly.

"oho...someone is being POSSESIVE"anjali teased.

"chill basket,"he winked.

"armaaan"riddhima said.

"arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmaaaaaaaaaaaan"the while gang mimmicd riddhima.

"uhhhh,meri duty hai,bye"riddhima escaped.

armaan saw her dissapearing figure and mumbled."OYYE HOYYE,I love you my NAUGHTY BASKET!"

___

Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 April 2011 at 11:05am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptajarinloveksgammy_amnartararmaan_bestchelsibsk1swarobi1Diyankarankideewanixaar123lavanya_armaanadorableaishaVaaniBhandariannie03nIhArIkAdesikalakaarksg_farhanAR-kashqt4evershaaz_91iceprincess101Amoon.88frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashpunamluvshilpaakshadanushkajainInfinite_Flameksg_ritikaunknown.LOVE_DMGprachi06aroosheemoonlight2630cutiepreetshonadesireKaJen_addictiondesirMojo.ammy_ka_ashugupta.aditi20JenniferfanARKJ_4EVERAMMY12RihooHawsjanu1610meow23zhasan2shonagudia-RabiaKSGKaJen-mrs-srdebby_11KYPH-AKEthereal-Pathshininggal2008jiyaa_mIanoconic.sweetdesirefelicitysmoak.-Swetha-

ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

hey guys...thanks for all the loving and awesome comments of yours!Now your really gonna have a big shock in further parts so abhi ke lie a bit of masti toh banti hai boss!

Please I need comment and likes!pleaseeee....:D!
luv u all=)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

karankideewanixshaaz_91shonadesireunknown.LOVE_DMGammy_ka_ashumrs-srARKJ_4EVERshininggal2008sweetdesire-Swetha-

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Shock?OMG Some Shock is Coming??? NOOOOOOOOOO Please I want AR like this only,Happpyz Happpyzz LOL

Okay Coming to the part,It was WOW...Armaan was in awe after hearing Riddhima's answer,and then Ayyiiiee The Oyye Hoyye!! It won my heart over...RM's fight and the LOVE BITE  OHH GOOODDD Tee-hheee That was SOOOO....ADORABLE!! *giggles* Awesome! Loved how Armaan said , " OYYE HOYYE,I love you my NAUGHTY BASKET!"

Loved the part !! You're Going Great Samica! Cont soon!
Love,
Maitree
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
it was the most hillarious n the best ff i hav ever read samica dearEmbarrassed
i jst loved itHeart
thanks a lot for the PM dearHug

do inform me wen u do the nxt update......

n plz... no shock in the nxt update dear......Cry i jst want AR to be happyEmbarrassed 

love
swetha

Edited by sv003 - 13 April 2011 at 11:22am
prachi06 IF-Dazzler
prachi06
prachi06

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
awesome update yaar

thanx for pm

continue very soon
lavanya_armaan Senior Member
lavanya_armaan