Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Love In 10 Days| AR - FF| Upd.Pg. 129 | (Page 6)

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss

punamluvshilpa Goldie
punamluvshilpa
punamluvshilpa

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hey friends....liked arman-riddhima's convo and friendship....plz.pm me when ud.....luv....and happy new year......

punam
punamluvshilpa Goldie
punamluvshilpa
punamluvshilpa

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hey....sorry for late comment....nice starting....plz.cont....

punam
qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Nice intro
do cont soon
pls add me to ur pm list
ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
                      ***LoVe In 10 DaYs***
hey guys....i hope you will like this part...please i am very soory about the lengh of the part.....tomorrow is my school and i have dpone no H.W at all..........so please don't mind..next time it will surely be a big part....here it goes...........

.....................................................................................................

8 days PASSED LIKE THIS GIGGLING,SHARING PROBLEMS,SPENDING TIME,HAVING COFFE,UNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER,CHATTING,MESSAGING,GOSSIPPING...........AND THROUGHOUT THE WEEK ARMAAN HAD NO TIME FOR RAHUL,MUSKAAN,ANJALI.....HE WAS ALWAYS WITH RIDDHIMA ROAMING AROUND AND HAVING FUN.....WHENEVER ARMAAN WAS WITH RIDDHIMA A WIDE SMILE WAS ALWAYS THERE ON HIS FACE........IT WAS JUST AS IF LIFE PERFECT FOR DR.ARMAAN NOW......NO PROBLEMS,NO TENSION ONLY FUN.......AND TRUST ME THIS TIME THIS GUY REALIZED THE REASON.........

....................................................................................................

9th day:-

AT SANJEEVANI:-

armaan was standing at the reception........he was leaning on the table.....his hand supported his head....and he was smiling remembering his moments with riddhima...........

rahul-oyyee chipkali(whispered to muskaan)armaan ko dekh......aisi hassi to humne iske chehre pe tab dheekhee thi jab atul ya........

anjali looked at rahul and then rahul realized that what he had just said........

anji-atul ke jaane ke baad se isne to hasna hi chod dia tha....and that was all because of me(tears rolled down her eys)

mukaan & rahul gave each other "NOW-WHAT-TO-DO"kinda look....

muski-nahi anji......usme teri koi galti nahi thi wo to apne aap hi chala gaya....

rahul-ha anji it was not ur mistake.........

anji-chaahe tum log jitna bhi kehelo...wo sab mere gande attitude ke wajah se hua tha......

muski-bas kar.....chup.....ek kaam kar tu aaj day off lele....waise bhi u r lkng tired,.....

anji-par....

rahul-par war kuch nahi apne lie nahi sahi to kum se kum hamare lie........plzzzzzzzzz anji........THEN anji nodded a yes nd went from there.....

rahul-yaar we really need to  do smthng....

muski-theek kehe raha hain yaar tu aakhir aisa kabtak chalega....par main ye soch rahi hoon ki armaan ke moon pe ye itni badi smile aakhir hai kiska kamaal.....!!!!

JUST THEN,riddhima enters in a white sarre.....it was a SAADA  kinda sarre....she was lkng like an angel....armaan came out of his dream nd looked at her....he was amazd....& had a look that..."HOW-CAN-SM1-BE-SO-BEAUTIFUL".......

riddhima-good morning dr.rahul nd dr.muskaan......ehhh.......good morning SIR(armaan)...............AS armaan was d only person whom she respectd from d bottom of her heart........

armaan-hye.....i mean..good morning riddhima.ehhh....i mean good morning dr.riddhima.......

THEN armaan gave duties to every1 and as usually he kept riddhima's duty wid him......(nauty armaan)...........

AFTER EVERYBODY HAD RESUMED TO DERE DUTIES:-

riddhima-sir(to armaan)wo actually  wo jo MR.GROVER ka jo case hain usme mujhe kuch problem aa rahi hain.......meri problm yeh hain ki........

she cntinued syng d problem nd armaan admired her,..........later ridz noticed dat nd as usually dey had an eye-contact...they wanted to grab each-other....love each odr...kiss each odr...

ridz-uhummm.....sir.......ARMAAN.......

armaan(went close to her ears nd said in a husky voice)-tum aaj bohot sundar lag rahi ho riddhima........

WHILE moving away from her armaan's lips accidntly touched her cheeks wch made her shiver...ridz closed her eyes to control her emotions but then opnd dem just to c armaan......

kirti-DOCTORS.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN THEY FINALLY CAME BAK TO D REAL WORLD........

armaan-wo actually mam........

kirti-plzzzzzzz go to ur respected duties.......IMMEDTLY....!!!!!!!

riddhima went from dere embarsd as well as shy....but wen armaan was abt to go....

kirti-dr.armaan.....

armaan-yes mam........

kirti-it is so good to see u smiling......:)

armaan-thankyou mam......nd went from dere having a wide smile on her face...................

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

AT CAFE:-
rahul-aur isi tarah se maine muskaan to pataya.............
MUSKAAN blushed but anji was lost in her own world.........
rahul-ANJI......!!!!!!!!!!!
anji-ha...ha..kya wo...........
muskaan-kya hua anjali........koi problem hai kya.....???
anji-nahi guys main bas armaan ke baare mein soch rahu hoon.....
rahul-kyun armaan ko kya hua......
anji-armaan ko kya hua..........ye poocho kya nahi hua........wo aakhri baar kab tha jab hum sab ek saath movie dekhne gae the.....mast maari thi..........
rahul-ho gae honge kuch pandra din........
anji-c exactly.........
rahul/muskaan-what......???
anji-jabse riddhima aaee hain tabse armaan uske saath hain...aur jab bhi riddhima uske saath hoti hain to uske chehre pe har baar 10 kilometre lambi smile hote hain.........
muski-anji what r u trying 2 say..........
anji- AM JUST SAYING THAT THEY ARE IN LOVE...........
RAHUL-tu itni aasani se ye kaise keh sakti hain.,....
anji-kyunki i know.....jab bhi pyaar hota hain to aas paas duniya mein kya ho raha hain kuch dhyaan nahi rehta...........see just look at them(she pointed towards armaan & riddhima sitting,having coffe and staring at each other)
MUSKAAN and rahul looked at each other and then anji and then smiled......
rahul-lekin LOVE IN JUST 10 DAYS.......!!!!
muskaan-oyyee....rahul pyaar bas ho jaata hain.....hume bhi to pehle din hi ho gaya tha......wo baat alag hain ki inke case mein inhe realize jaldi jaldi ho raha hain....
anji-exactly muski...........I HOPE ARMAAN HAMESHA ITNA HI HAPPY RAHE...............
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

GUYS....next part will be very interesting as it will explain the 10TH DAY OF AR'S life..............and once again sorry for the lengh.....please do tell me how is it and comme nt if you can and silent readers atleast hit the like button............
samica(karan's angel,mis.ksgian nd mrs.mallik)Embarrassed

Edited by ksgforever10 - 04 January 2011 at 11:55am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

RamisaanbergosamreenArShi_loverRiddhiBgudiyanrani143navtinderJAZZ_ACUAswarobi1Diyantanya.dsouzakarankideewanixricha_bKaShxoxopiyushisecret_meaar123anjali_34nIhArIkAKaJen_AR_DMGVaaniBhandarijannat4everAR-kashARCaskettFanmohit_aggarwalpunamluvshilpadmg_roks_antaraiceprincess101ankitajain94krazy4kashAmoon.88shristi sardavirmaan-virikaAltairacutiepreetunknown.aroosheevidu87dhruvikaluvsKSGshonadesiredesirgupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-wild-RihooHawsARKJ_4EVERanodaksgfanmrs-srIshia-RabiaKSGKaJen-janu1610debby_11crazy4KASH_ARshininggal2008Ethereal-Pathanumeha_rajatnidha1983TenTinyBreathssweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

ammyluvridzi Senior Member
ammyluvridzi
ammyluvridzi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Awesum part luvd it cont sun
anjali_34 Senior Member
anjali_34
anjali_34

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon