Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Love In 10 Days| AR - FF| Upd.Pg. 129 | (Page 40)

chelsi Senior Member
chelsi
chelsi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
great part continue sooooooooooooooooooon

jannat4ever Goldie
jannat4ever
jannat4ever

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
awesome partClapStar b
ut i didn't like amy n nikki friendship.........Confused
i hope ridz bring amy back on earth from nikki dream land.........Wink
thanks for pm
gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
seriously fely bad for ridz
prachi06 IF-Dazzler
prachi06
prachi06

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
hey, just caught ur ff

it is amazing

plz add me in ur pm list

continue soon
arooshee IF-Dazzler
arooshee
arooshee

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
yeh armaan bhi naa
nikki nikki karke chillana zaruri tha
ab bhuktoOuchOuch
ilyasesha Goldie
ilyasesha
ilyasesha

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
nice...
kajenluv6 Groupbie
kajenluv6
kajenluv6

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
superbe part
ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
THANKYOU GUYS........thanks for all uor lovely comments.....they seriously encourage me alot......i'm glad ur liking it...hope u like this 1 too.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she had beared ENOUGH now........from the past 2 months it has been like this......he used to chat all his and nikki's stories and had not been flirtes wod ridz EVEN ONCE......!!!

r-enough.............(she said while getting up from the sofa FRUSTRATED...)

a-kya hua riddhima.......

r-bas karo armaan bas karo..........

a-kya bas karo riddhima???

r-ye sab.......
a-riddhima..mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha ki tum kya kehe rahi ho...

r-armaan tumhe ho kya gaya.....i mean tum apni best friend se mile and u were like very hppy....but still iska matlab ye thodi na ki tum hum sab ko bhool jao.....wo aakhri baar kab tha jab tum atul ke saath ek bhi baar coffe pee........rahul ke saath bike race kari.....hum sab ke saath waqt bitaya.....AUR MUJHE BAAT KARI!!!!!(she said staring at him with few tears in her eyes)

a-riddhima........

r-armaan.......dekho I LOVE YOU lekin I don't think that this will work...!!

a(shocked and confused)-what do u mean...(although he knew what it actually meant but he was too shocked to beleive it..!!!)

r-mujhe laga tha ki pehle din mulakaat......paanchve din pyaar ka ehsaad......aur dasve din PYAAR.....aise kabhi nahi ho sakta....and u made me beleive that NO this is not true!!!LEKIN u prooved me wrong again....I WAS RIGHT......for me it was love armaan..but NOW i am seriously not sure what AM I LIKE TO YOU....a time pass????

HER words really hurt armaan alot but somewhere ridz's anger was right....

a-riddhima kya tum jaanti bhi ho ki tum kya kehe rahi ho...plzzzzzz ek baar.......

r-armaan........4get it............WE SHOULD.....HUME.....HUME ALAG HI JAANA CHAHIYE.....and don't worry u'll be f9......CAUSE I REALLY DON'T THINK KI DAS DIN KE PYAAR KE TOONTNE KE BAAD KOI ITNA DUKHTA HAI....i was in love woth u from the last 3 years/......and that's true love.....maine kabhi nahi bharosa kia tha ki armaan sorf dus din mein mujhse pyaar kaise kar sakta hai......but....but u'r love prooved me wrong........lekin i was right..........GOODBYE.....AND I LOVE YOU......(armaan was NUMB he couldn't do anything......neither hear what she said nor speak to reply her so damn hurting words...!)

SHE then kissed armaan on his cheeks.........

"THAT'S A GOODBYE KISS"..........

"lekin riddhima plzzzzzzzzz ek baar meri baat to suno...mere aur nikki ke beech kuch bhi nahi hai........"

"to maine kab kaha ki kuch hai armaan........."

"oh god...mujhe ye samajh nahi aa rahi ki tum kya kehe rahi hu...are u out of your mind..........?"

armaan in all has never talked to riddhima like that......but today......today he did....which assured riddhima that breaking up with him......WAS A RIGHT DECISION...........she never listened to him and started walking our of the door....armaan couldn't bear the fear of loosing riddhima so his legs felt week and he throwed himself on the floor srying his ass out......riddhima reached the door and turned around just to see him crying and begging like a begger to her...........

"(sobbing badly)riddhima please aisa......aisa mat karo....main tumhaare bina nahi jee sakta...main tumhaare bina mar jaaonga....plzzzzzzz mujhe chod ke mat jao riddhia........plzzzzzzzzzzz I LOVE YOU"....................these words riddhima took as thr truth and they were true......that person would be an idiot who would say that armaan lied and riddhima's not an idiot............she just wanted to go and hug him bu something stopped her and she left from there.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAISE BATAAE KYUN TUJHKO CHAAHE YAARA BATA NA PAAE....

(armaan sees riddhima pic and a lonely tear drops down his eyes)

BEETEIN DILON KI DEKHO JO BAAKI AAKE TUJHE SAMJHAE...

(he kissed the pic followed by thinking he has lost her)

TU JAANE NAAAA......(4).....(morning now)

(he is getting ready and sees riddhima there smiling in the mirror at his back but then when he turns around he sees nothing)

MILKE BHI....HUM NA MILE TUMSE NA JAANE KYUN...MILO KE HAI FAASLE TUMSE NA JAANE KYUNNNNNNNN.....

(he sees riddhima in the fire escape staring nowhere in the space,he touches the glass of the door and tries to feel her touch for whcih he was desperate)

ANJAANE HAI SILSILE....TUMSE NA JAANE KYUN....(she sees him and runs away from the fir escape)

SAPNE HAI PALKO TALEE.....(he comes inside the FE and closes his eys with a tear rolling down his cheeks)

TUMSE NA JAANE KYUNNNNNN........(he shouts her name loud and hits his hand hard on the wall with blood)

KAISE BATAEN KYUN TUJHKO CHAAHE....

(next day...)(armaan sees riddhima in the locker room and tries to talk to her but she as usually never listened to him)

YAARA BATA NA PAEE....

(in the path lab riddhima comes and crashes on armaan's chest and armaan looks at her with tears)

BAATEIN DILON KI DEKHO JO BAAKI.....

(they keep staring at each other and armaan whispers "i am sorry")

AAKE TUJHE SAMJHAE.....

(a tear rolls down her cheeks and she pushes him back hard that he almost fell on the ground)

TU JAANE NAAAAAA.....

(she left crying and armaan gets up...breaks a glass tube and dugs that broken glass peice on his right hand where he has already hurt himself)

TU JAANE NAAAAA...

(but did he actually did it.....no.he wrote riddhima name on his right hand with that glass peice)

TU JAANE NAAAA...

(but 2 eyes were staring at armaan from outside)

TU JAANE NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA............

(NIKKI understood everything.....she knew that what she has done)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next day:-

"hey armaan".........said nikki...........

a-(no reply)

n-uhhh.............ARMAAN........

a-huhh......uhhhhh......arrey ha woh.......HIE........

n-uhhh........armaan listen to me......

a-huu......

n-ARMAAN............!!!

a-uhhh.........i'm sorry wo.......

n-dekho forget it....mujhe tumse bohot important baat karni hai........

a-ha bolo na.........

n-yaha nahi.........

a-uhhhh fine....raat ko i'll drop u.....tab baat kar lenge.,......

n-cool c u den.........bieeeeeeeeeeeeee

a-byeeeeeeeeeeeee..............

-------------------------------------------

IN THE LOCKER ROOM:-

riddhima was standing in front ov her locker and was staring at nothing but nowhere.........

"lagta hai ki kuch zada hi ho gaya hai......mujhe...........mujhe armaan se itna naraaz nahi hona chahiye.....matlab agar koi bhi apne friend se itna waqt baad milega to zaahir si baat hai aisa to hoga hi.......i think.....i think i overeacted........mujhe....mujhe armaan se maafi maangni hogi.....i was so wrong....pata nahi us din maine use kya kya bol dia.......ha IDEA......so dr.armaan mallik get ready for the surprise............!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE CAR:-(ARMAAN DROPPING NIKKI HOME)

nikki was with armaan and the car was occupied by silence....they reached home......nikki was heading towards her home just when:-

a-areey nikki u..u wanted to talk about something.......

n-arrey ha...........wo i.........mujhe samajh nahi aa raha ki kaise kahoo.....but..........

a-c'mon jaldi..............

n-armaan why don't u cum for a coffee..........tabhi baat kar lenge......

a(thinks 4 a while)ya sure...............

THEY CAME INSIDE HER HOUSE........

n-come sit....main coffe laati hoo.........

a-hmmmm...........

she makes coffee for herself and armaan.........she comes outside the kitchen and sits beside armaan.............ON seeing coffe armaan rememberd his and riddhima's first morning TOGETHER in which she drank all his coffe..............!!!

n-dekho i think this is the last coffe we are having........

a(shocked)what what do u mean.......nikki.........

n-i mean......dekho.....i don;t want to destroy ur life......so i am quitting sanjevani....today was my last day wod u,ridz,,rahul nd and every1....

a(holds her from her shoulders)nahi nikki.........tum tum meri zindagi ki sabze important member ho....u r....u r my bestestestest frnd......how can u.......i mean tum meri zindagi kaise barbaad kar sakti ho.......!!!

n-nahi armaan.....i know abt u and ridz ok..nd i've seen it....ki meri wajah se u bth broke-up......i dnt want to feel guilty anymore......plzzzzzzzzzzz.....

a-nikki r u mad.........tumhe pata bhi hai ki tum kya kehe rahi ho........

n-armaan.....my decision is final........I love u.....

a-hu???

n-abbey as a frnd dude........how can i fall for my bestie.....yuuksssss so eeeeoooooo....

a-4get abt it....tum kahi nahi ja rahi ho............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT...PLEASE COMMENT AND CRITICISE.....
luvEmbarrassed
samica(kaaran's angel & miss.ksgian)Embarrassed

Edited by ksgforever10 - 11 February 2011 at 1:29am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987sandy_mallikkajenluv6annie03sweety7395aar123swarobi1Diyantanya.dsouzaashwini16akshadmini_ksg_ARpunamluvshilpaInfinite_Flameksg_ritikamohit_aggarwaliceprincess101krazy4kashAmoon.88Altairashristi sardaAzmiijain92ksg_farhanAR-kashRapunzzelqt4evergupta.aditi20desirnacimaMojo.Jenniferfan-wild-shonadesirecutiepreetOlicity_23unknown.prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGmoonlight2630aroosheevidu87Crazyy_Fanmrs-srzhasan2RihooHawsARKJ_4EVERAMMY12TenTinyBreathsEthereal-Path-DavneetKaur-shininggal2008jiyaa_manumeha_rajatfelicitysmoak.karan-007sweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

Go to top