Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Love In 10 Days| AR - FF| Upd.Pg. 129 | (Page 34)

ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

THANKYOU GUYS.....Smile

CUTIEPREET-welcum i'm glad u liked it.....Smile
AMONA-welxxxx...........Big smile
DR.ARMAANFAN-thankyou.....Tongue
RIDDS-thankyou yaar......so sweet........Embarrassed
AMMY12-thankssss...........Star
DMG_ROKS_ANTARA-hawwwShocked......lolzzzzzzzzLOL.....anyways thanku yaarEmbarrassed.........
QT4EVER-hey specially thnx 2 u firstly 4 praying 4 herSmile and secondly for liking itEmbarrassed....
ARKJ4EVER-i know.....MR.MALLIKEmbarrassed....lolzzzz......and yah i hope even u fall in love wid agn & agn.....LOLWink
ARMU4EVA-thanks yaar...i love this movie it is hawt as well as a sweet movie so I thought of it....i m sooo glad that you liked it.....Hug
AROOSHEE-hmmm...i think it will be fisrt time when RIDZ WILL MAKE THE FIRST MOVE HUWink!!!!!lolzzzzzLOL...thanks dude.......Embarrassed
AMBERGOSAMREEN-awwww......will give it 2 u superfast.....lol...thanku....Tongue
PRINCESS_RASHMI-awwww i m glad u liked it.....Smile
UJALA26-thanku sooo much.....Big smile
SHILP1007-lolzzzzz.....yah....hmmm thanku u yaar..cho chweet.......muahzzzzz...LOL
AMMYLUVRIDZ-thanku........Embarrassed
KSG_RITIKA-awwwwwww thanku.....Wink
VAANIKSGMALLIK-soooo sweet.....luv u yaarEmbarrassed......thanku so damn very much....Big smile
MEHAK_ARORA-hmmmm....welxxxxx yaar nd i am glad that my FF brings a smile on ur face....so sweet nd plzzzz smile.....(ksg style)PLEESSSHHH DON'T CRY.....ab try and be happy atleast for her yaar...anyways thanku.....Smile

THANK YOU ALL GUYS AND I AM SORRY IF I MISSED OUT ANYONE...LUV U ALL....WILL UPDATE THE NEXT PART ASAP AS I CAN...........THANKYOU....Smile

luv,
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)Embarrassed

Edited by ksgforever10 - 02 February 2011 at 9:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VaaniBhandariujala26shonadesireARKJ_4EVER

punamluvshilpa Goldie
punamluvshilpa
punamluvshilpa

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hey samica and miss ksgian....awesome! mindblowing part....isse pahle ek 2si sad ff padhkar mai ro rahi thi aur tumhare ff ne dill khush kar diya yaar!..loved it so much....liked it from the core of my heart....muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!.....thanks...plz pm me when ud this lovely romantic ffStarStarStarStarStarClap..............
punam/anamika

ps ---mujhe koi yaad keun nahi rakhtaCryCryCryCrymissing in ur thank u massageCryCryBroken HeartBroken Heart

Edited by anamika2010 - 02 February 2011 at 10:16am
ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika2010

hey samica and miss ksgian....awesome! mindblowing part....isse pahle ek 2si sad ff padhkar mai ro rahi thi aur tumhare ff ne dill khush kar diya yaar!..loved it so much....liked it from the core of my heart....muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!.....thanks...plz pm me when ud this lovely romantic ffStarStarStarStarStarClap..............
punam/anamika

ps ---mujhe koi yaad keun nahi rakhtaCryCryCryCrymissing in ur thank u massageCryCryBroken HeartBroken Heart
hawwwwwwwwwwwOuch........actually i said thanks who all cmmntd till now but u cmmntd just now soooooooooooooooOuch.............THANKYOUHug......u r srsly such a loyal readerEmbarrassed.....i luv u nd will never 4get uSmile..muahzzzzzzzzzz..........HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart..........4 u.........Heart
-Aahana- Groupbie
-Aahana-
-Aahana-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
heyy! i would just like to say that your FF is just MINDBLOWING! Smile
i just really loved it!
really loved the way you portrayed AR's life when you last posted!
your updates are awesome!
keep up the good work!, keep rocking as usual! Smile
btw can you add me to your pm list thnx alot Big smile
update soonSmile
chelsi Senior Member
chelsi
chelsi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
continue soooooooooooooooooooon
ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

thankyou guys.....

ANAMIKA-awwww.....i'm so damn very much waala sorry....actually u cmmntd late but it's k...ur really awesome nd thanku so damn vry much for liking it....Smilelub uEmbarrassedSmileTongue
~AAHANA-awwww so sweet thnx dear nd yah i've added u to my PM list....i;m glad u liked itBig smile
CHELSI-thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.........Smile
....................THANKYOU ALL SORRY IF I MISSED ANY1...................
HERE GOES ANOTHER PART..................

....................................................................................................

she walked towards him........

a-riddhima yeh..............ridz kept her index finger on his lips......

r-shut up ghochu baba....and how is it.......

a-(moved closer and placed his roght hand round her waist and went near her ear and said)very sexy....

r-(hits him on his shoulder and hugged him tight than ever.....)thanku so much.....

armaan's eyes had gone a bit teary now...he was sooo happy to have her in his life.....

r-heyyy(wiping his tears)tum mere lie poori diary likh sakte ho..toh main tumhaare lie itna bhi nahi kar sakti hmmmm???

a-(shocked)tumhe kaise pata chala.......???

r-bas pata chal gaya.........

they gave each other a million dollar smile......

WHILE watching the movie "SHALL WE DANCE" a hot song sequence came in which they both danced with each other and tried to copy the same steps and whenevr they went wrong they laughed and giigled......they tried and copy the dances of the movie which they failed at and it turned out to be a disater on which they laughed...whenevr the step went wrong they laighed laughed,giggled and dance karte karte a bit romance also after all the dacing steps of this dance really have close proximity....

...throughout the movie they shared a cozy hug and hugged each other....armaan kept his hand on her bare waist and had pulled her tight towards him....and riddhima kept her head on his very sexy chest...in a while a scene came in which jennifer lopez(main actress and a hawt oneWink) was looking very hawt.....at that very moment riddhima saw armaan concentrating in dat scene only...she felt____!!U KNOW WHAT RIGHT???

then suddenly she kissed him on his cheeks to distract him but in all armaan just passed her a smileLOL....she frowned and then tried to seduce himWink...she tightened the grip of his hand on her waist more close and moved towards him.....she but his neck and he moaned....he then looked at her and wanted to kiss but whenevr his lips were about to touch hers....she moved a bit back and in all she was blowing hot hot breath on his face whoch was doing nothing but driving him crazieee....he couldn't bear more so he took a fistfull of her hair and pulled her close and definately he kissed him but be4 doing so....he siad..."U SECEEDED IN SEDUCING ME MRS.SOON GOING TO BE MALLIKLOL"

after that they kissed badly....he rubbed her back which caused her blouse to open.....she just rubbed his back badly and there was a slight war going on with his back and her nails....!!!

but after 5 mins armaan stopped and moved back.......(SHIRTLESS)......

r-kya hua.....??

a-(faced her)tumhe nahi lagta jo hum kar arhe hai wo galat hai..!!!

he definatelt expected her to move back but shocked to see her still moving close to him....'

r-no...........she said and kissed him again and made the kiss more deeper than ever....she pushed him on handrest of the sofa and said"I TRUST YOU".....these words delighted up armaan and a smile appeared on his face...he kissed on her forehead...he kissed ridz everywhere...they made love all night....not once,twice but many times...........their clothes were lying on the floor....hawww bachaari ridz ki nae sareeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...lolzzzzzz....she removed his shirt and kissed him on his chest and then bit him on his neck....he kissed on her forehead and then on her earlobe...their eyes were dazy...they loved each other madly...and after a while armaan was on top of her....in all ridz kept on blowing hot breath on his face and evrywhere which was agn and agn driving him crazieee.....they were tired but never wanted to stop...!!!

IN THE MORNING.....

they both were still laying on the sofa in each other arms.......now riddhima completely belonged to armaan....

he woke up and trust me this was his best morning ever....he saw the most beautiful face of this whole world belonging to him and just sleeping beautfully in his embrace.....he woke up and smiled on seeing the red marks on his neck and on her whole body......lolzzzzzz.....he smiled and gave her a small kiss on her lips and then kissed her on her neck......he pulled up the duvet to cover her completely......and THIS TIME MR.MALLIK BLUSHED REMEMBERING HIS MONETS WITH RIDDHIMA LAST NIGHT..!!lolzzzzzzz(sorry yaar what to do mere FF mein riddhima kum par MR.MALLIK zada sharmaate hai!!!).....he got up and went in the kitchen to make coffee....be 4 going he  shifted riddhima to the bedroom and settled the living room which was completely destroyed by now....their clothes were hanging here and there and in all he felt embarassing when he found his boxers hanging on the balcony grill.....he imagined that how it reached there last night....

a(to himself)lagta hai kal raat ko kuch zaada hi ho gaya.....and mr.mallik BLUSHED at his own thought..!!!(I TOLD U MR.MALLIK BLUSHES A LOTLOL)

he made coffee for himself and came back to the bedroom and saw ridzzzzz sleeping cutely....he jumped onto the bed and went inside the duvet as it was a bit cold....he sat on the bed,switched on the TV and started watching the remainung movie....but after sometime he felt some movemet on his back....ridzzzz slowly woke up and hugged armaan from back....her fingers crawled on his bare chest and stomach........

she kissed him on the back of his neck.....

r-good morning....

a-good morning....he kept his hands on her hands which were resting on his chest....then they watched the remaining movie together and in meanwhile riddhima drank all his coffee.....BECHAARE KI COFFEE!!!!.............Big smile

r-chalo we are getting late for sanjeevani......

a-good mornig MRS.GOING TO BE MALLIK aaj chutti hai....

r-good morning mr.still mallikLOL chutii kal thi......

a-oh no man.......

r-oh yes man.......(tried to mimc his cool dude action and after doing his mimicry she laughed out loudLOL)

a-chodo na riddhima....let's take a leave....

r-no armaan mera to theek hai par  u r a senior docStern Smile....no ....chalo utho...Smile

a-ok.......(with a sad pout).....UnhappySmile

WHILE driving to the hospital armaan teased riddhima ALOT qith whateva happened last night but even she teased him by saying that he was blushind the most..!!!he declined.....KABTAK CHUP RAHEGA BACCHOO KABHI NA KABHI TO RIDDHIMA KO PATA CHAL HI JAEGA THAT U BLUSHED.....LOLWinkLOL

-------------------------------------------

IN THE HOSPITAL..........:-

KIRTI-sooooo......dr.armaan childrens ward and dr.malhotra will assist you.....

ARMAAN-excuse me mam.....kahi ye NIKKI to nahi..........

KIRTI-nikki????

ARMAAN-uhhh......i mean NIKITA MALHOTRA.....??

riddhima had a flushed face.......JEALOUS BABES.....LOL......Angry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS IT GUYZZZZ......PLZZZ GIVE LONG COMMENTS AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON......AND YAH ROMANCE OVER NOW.........NEXT UPDATE WITH AR______!!guess it guys..herez d promo.....:-

a(shocked and confused)-what do u mean...(although he knew what it actually meant but he was too shocked to beleive it..!!!)

r-mujhe laga tha ki pehle din mulakaat......paanchve din pyaar ka ehsaas......aur dasve din PYAAR.....aise kabhi nahi ho sakta....and u made me beleive that NO this is not true!!!LEKIN u prooved me wrong again....I WAS RIGHT......for me it was love armaan..but NOW i am seriously not sure what AM I LIKE TO YOU....a time pass????

do tell me guys that how was it.........Smile

----------------------------------------------------

P.S-special apology to MEHAKA....sorry mehak...pleeeeeesssshhhh don't be angly...Big smile
..........................................................................................

Edited by ksgforever10 - 04 February 2011 at 3:56am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987gudiyanrani143kajenluv6aar123swarobi1Diyantanya.dsouzakarankideewanixniki4lifeannie03VaaniBhandariksg_farhanjannat4everAR-kashdmg_roks_antaraAltairaInfinite_Flameiceprincess101krazy4kashsajniksgianpunamluvshilpaARCaskettFanRapunzzeldesirujala26shonadesireKaJen_addictionaroosheevidu87nacimaMojo.Olicity_23cutiepreetkavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGgupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-wild-RihooHawsmrs-srjanu1610zhasan2ARKJ_4EVERIanoconic.TenTinyBreathsEthereal-Pathshininggal2008crazy4KASH_ARanumeha_rajatjiyaa_msweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
awesome superb part
luvd itClapClapClapClap
thnx 4 d PM
cont soon

Rapunzzel Goldie
Rapunzzel
Rapunzzel

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged