Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Love In 10 Days| AR - FF| Upd.Pg. 129 | (Page 14)

anjali_34 Senior Member
anjali_34
anjali_34

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

hi dear Hug
loved d part.......
it was awesooooooome..
wonderful..
superb........
loved it.......
thanx for the pm.......

love
anjali

Edited by anjali_ksgian - 08 January 2011 at 10:50am

ilyasesha Goldie
ilyasesha
ilyasesha

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
SUUPPBB
niki4life Senior Member
niki4life
niki4life

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
awesome yaar
finally they confessed YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

***LOVE IN 10 DAYS***

HEY GUYS,I AM GLAD THAT U LIKED THE MOST IMPORTANT PART ON MY FF IMPRESSVE....i hope u will like dis part too....in future parts LOT OF AR ROMANCE TO COME in this part.....
HERE IT GOES....StarStarStar

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

..............................................................................................

riddhima's room:-

r-hmmm........kaafi thak gayi(yawning)kuch der so jaati hoon......!!!!!!!!!!!!...........& then she went off to sleep........

armaan's room:-

a-i am missing u jaan(talking with himself)ek kaam karta hoon usse milke aata hoon........ye sahi rahega.......

............................................................................................

armaan while climbing up the pipe"kya yaar ladkiyon se milne ke lie kitne paapad belne padte hain.....chalo koi nahi"..........AFTER CLIMBING UP THE PIPE.........he saw a very beautiful sight.riddhima was sleeping in her black strapless nighty....armaan's mouth was wide open.he was amazed to see her beauty and it was all dark inside the room.armaan went forward and forward......he sat beside riddhima...he caressed riddhima's hair very softy,den he slowly moved down to her eys,her cheeks nd den her lips.......he brushed his thump once on her lips to feel them............armaan always loved riddhima's pink glossy lips...nd ridhima always armaan's hawt hawt ABS......but more than that dey loved eahc other;s EVERYTHING...EVERY SINGLE HABBIT OF EACH OTHER..........then suddenly riddhima felt some movement  nd she imeediately opened her eys.....she found armaan's strong gaze on her.....armaan went more and more close to her......armaan blowed his breath on riddhima's bare neck wch literally gave goosebumps to riddhima all over her body,armaan was completely lost...riddhima's hair were constantly brushing on armaan's face..he felt them like a soft cloth....ridz now was copletely lost....she never even once tried to stop him..armaan took a fist full of riddhima;s hair nd kissed her on her ear lobe nd sucked it..........she sensed the passion dat has suddenly arosed in armaan...........she liked it too.....armaan planted three wet kisses on riddhima's neck.......and then suddenly he realized what he was doing and moves back........

riddhima-kya hua armaan r u.............r u f9?

armaan-nahi wo bas........

riddhima-batao mujhe(cupped his face)...

armaan- i am sorry riddhima mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.....we have not got married to each other yet.......aur mujhe ye sab karne me koi problem nahi hain par kal ko tumhe ye baat problem degi to phir mujhe accha nahi lagega..........

riddhima smiled nd few tears fell down her cheeks.......she smiled at his cuteness and happily cried at his loyalty............

riddhima-(smiling)jaisa tum thekk samjho......

armaan-hmmm......(smiled).......riddhima then looked at the clock it was 1.............riddhima turned towards armaan and saw him staring at her but den he immediately turned his face oder way.........riddhima noticed dat...............armaan was sitting on d bed with his bak supported by the 2 pillows on wch riddhima slept......riddhima's bak was facing armaan she went near d side table and opened her make up compact kit wch had a mirror........she adjusted it in such a way dat she cld c armaan's face in dat mirror.......she saw armaan continously staring at riddhima's lips but den suddenly after evry 5 seconds he slaps his head with his hand hardly nd scolds himself..........RIDDHIMA SMILED AND FOUND THIS CUTE AND FELT LUCKY THAT SHE FOUND A LOYAL BF...........BUT SAYING A BF WOULD BE INSULT....I THINK I SHOULD SAY THE TRUE LOVER........

riddhima closed it and smiled..............

riddhima(turned bak)-armaan............

armaan-ha.....kya.....riddhima tumhaare lips...ss....i mn.....kya ....wo....

riddhima(knew wat he suddenly said but still made an expression wch looked like as if she never heard wat armaan said)......armaan......maasi ne kaha hain ki 1:30 fresh ho ke neeche jaana hain.....tum jao aur fresh ho jao..hmmm?

armaan cutely nodded a yes...........riddhima passed a flying kiss to armaan.......armaan pretended catching dat kiss nd placed his closed hand on his lips which made riddhima red....................

................................................................................................

riddhima(thinking)ye armaan abhi tak kyun nahi aaya.....khaana thanda ho raha hain......

maasi-riddhima.....

riddhima-ji....

maasi-beta zara dekh ke to aa ki ghochu baba kar kya raha hain......

riddhima-GHOCHU BABA?

maasi-areey armaan.........main usse pyaar se ghochu baba bulati hoon.....uske internship ke din se.......

riddhima(laughed at dat cute name)jee abhi bulaake laati hoon.....

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

ARMAAN was changing his clothes inside the room and then suddenly riddhima came inside.....

r-armaan.............armaan........

armaan was only in his SUPERMAN BOXERS..........wo bhi small sizeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

armaan(trying to cover himself)riddhima..........tum.........tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho........

r(realized dat armaan is almost nude)eeeeeesssshhhhhhhh.....i am sorry mujhe...........actually...........

SHE KEPT on uttering "I AM SORRY"....and den armaan decided to tease her.........armaan went more and more and more close to her......he made hEr bak face d wall............armaan's wholE body was literaaly touching her whole body...........

r-armaan tum............ye..........

a-tumhe sharam nahi aati.........

r-maine kya kia......???

a-apne senior ke room me bina knock kare aati hoon nd den u r chekng me out.......

r-no.........it is...........it is not like dat........

a-den wat is it like....???

WELL  riddhima was ACTUALLY cheking out armaan's body.......AFTERALL SHE IS A BIG FAN OF HIS BODY TOO...LOL

r-nahi wo main.......actually tumhe bulaane aaee thi........

a-bulaane aaee thi ............bula lia na.............ab jao.......

ARMAAN stepped back & now riddhima could see his whole well biuld body...........A SIGH ESCAPED HER MOUTH........riddhima went out running......armaan then supported his 1 shoulder & head wd d wall nd folded his hands nd said........."OYYE HOYYE"...........

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

IN SANJEEVANI.........

anjali(to the nurse)ye files aap plzzzzzzzz dr.keerti ko de di jeeye ga....thank you.......

rahul-yaar anji tujhe nahi lagta ki armaan aur riddhima ke beech mein kuch chal raha hain...........

anji-ha yaar rahul lagta to yahi hain.......

muski-par pyaar wo bhi itni jaldi............???

just then dr.keerti nd few odr dctrs came running inside d hospital wid a stretcher nd a man bleeding hell badly.....

keerti-dr.rahul OT taeeyar karaeeya immediately........

rahul-yes mam........nd he went.......

kirti(to d nurse)ATUL ko jaldi se OT leke jaeeye..........

muskaan and anji:-

"ATUL"

.....................................................................................................

so i hope u guys liked it.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cmnnt guys....nd hit d like button pleeeezzzzzzzzzz.......

luv u all,
samica(karan's angel nd miss.ksgian)....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

**WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS PART TO MY FRIEND GIRIJA LAHOTY....CZZZ TOMORROW IS HER BIRTHDAY...ACTUALLY SHE WAS MY BEST FRND BT NT NOW BUT STILL THIS PART 4 U GIRIJA**Smile

Edited by ksgforever10 - 09 January 2011 at 6:56am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987gudiyanrani143kajenluv6aar123nIhArIkAcrazyapniki4lifeSoniTrueLuvVaaniBhandarixxreenaxxswarobi1DiyankarankideewanixAltairaswamii92shristi sardakrazy4kashAmoon.88jannat4everAR-kashdmg_roks_antaramohit_aggarwalqt4everARCaskettFandesirshonadesireMojo.gupta.aditi20JenniferfandhruvikaluvsKSGprachi06kavyaaaroosheeOlicity_23cutiepreetdebby_11AMMY12mrs-srkweetrockstarIshiaRihooHawsARKJ_4EVERnidha1983TenTinyBreathsanumeha_rajatshininggal2008Ethereal-Pathammyridz600sweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
lovely...

loved it completely...

thnx 4 da pm

continue soon

amoon
shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire