Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Love In 10 Days| AR - FF| Upd.Pg. 129 | (Page 117)

ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hey Guys..So Finally I've Updated.
Sorry for taking so long, but was really upset about something personal from the past 20 days! Anyways, I hope you liked it!
Please give comment and long onesss
Luv Yahh..Alll...Muahzzz

-Samica
P.s- Kindly ignore the grammatical errors, as I wrote it in a hurry and don't have time to revise it. Sorry!

"Your ex?" She asked, with her eyebrows up.

"Yes My ex! So what yr! Is baat ko chaar saal bhi ho chuke hai! Forget it!"

"Umm..but still...I could clearly see that she was trying to flirt with you Doctor Armaan Mallik!" She pressed His name with complete frustration.

"Oho Riddhima! It was nothing like that!"

"It was Mr.Mallik"
"Ok! Fine ! Yes she waa flirting with me! But isse tumhe kya! She was flirting not me! Ab mai usko jaake toh nai bol sakta ki stop flirting"

"Urghhh! Whatever!" She said frustarted, shaking her head, and heading towards the exit door of the mall, followed by armaan.

She walked out of the mall, angry, just like any ordinary GF.

"Riddhima..Arrey meri baat toh suno jaan!" He gently blocked her way, and made her face him. She folded her hands and waited for him to speak up.

"Ok! I admit, she is hot, sexy, seducive an..." Riddhima glared at him, but he rather than ebing hell scared by her eyes continued, "B..But, she was my girlfriend, not is!" He pressed the word 'WAS' & 'IS'.

"And Now toh I love you not her! Please, don't be upset!"
He cupped her face, and consoled her.

She slightly smiled indicating him that now she's fine.

"Phew..Thank God!" He sighned a sigh of releif.

"Umm..Can we go home now, I am very tired armaan!" She asked.

"Ya Sure. But wait a min...What about others!" He said.

"Umm..The'll come in the other car, we have two cars right? Please, I am not feeling well." She said in such a weak tone, that the expression of armaan's face changed from normal to concerned.

"Riddhima...Let's go home jaldi! I'll check you up! Kahi tumhe food poisining toh nahi ho rahi? And waise bhi the food of the restuarant was bad! Um..Co..." He panicked as if she was just about to die. She calmed him down.

"Armaan..I am fine! Just having a bit of headache that's it! Ab Chale?" She kept her one hand on his right cheek. She slightly smiled and nodded a 'YES'.

They made their way to the home, where there whole gang will live together for this one whole month. Throughout their journey to home, she was quite, and just after 5 minutes they started off, she slept. And the whole journey was just very boring for armaan, but he never wanted to disturb her, so he just let it be.

They reached the location, and he shaked riddhima up a bit.

He went near her, and whispered.

"Riddhima...We'v reached!" He whispered with so much of love in his voice, she opened her eyes, and saw him very close to her. She slightly smiled and stepped out of the car heading in the house.

She entered, follwed by armaan.

"Wanna have somthing!" He voice echoed from the kitchen.

"Riddhima.." He said and entered in the kitchen. "You're not well, c'mon, get on the bed, let me cook soup for you, you'll feel better.! Chalo!" He gently pushed her out of the kitchen.

"Ar..."
"No Armaan yah warmaan...C'mon"

He led her towards the room, made her lie down, and covered her with the blanker. After that he bent down, and kissed her on her forehead. She looked up at him with love, and smiled.

"Love you" She whispered.

"Love you too" He whispered back.

He switched off the light, and went out of the room closing the door, making it all dark.

After 3 hours. 9 pm in the night.

The handle of the door, slightly slid down, and the door opened. He entered in, with a bowl of soup in his hands, trying to make no noise. He switched on the yellow side light.He came in, and got on the bed, sitting beside her. He started caressing her hair.

"Riddhima.." He whispered. She slightly opened her eyes, which looked weak. She was very tired and stressed because of Armaan's Case Of Rape, and now her Ex. Only God could save her.

"Get up! Have something! You must be hungry?" He said huskily.

"Hmm..." She said silently and got up. He helped her getting up.

"Here! Have some soup Riddhima! You'll feel a lot better!" He smiled, and poured some soup in the spoon. She sipped it.

"Armaan?"

"Hmm..."
"Where's everybody?"
"Ummm Actually! I called them, but none of them are in the mood to come home, so the'v gone to the pub Chillies! Will be back home quite late!"

"Ohk!" And she sipped another.

Once riddhima was done having the soup, armaan got up, wanting to go back to the kitchen to make something to eat now.

"Where you going?" She stopped him.

"In The kitchen? We'v not had dinner yet!"

"Leave it...And stay with me!"

Somehow she felt insecured, and felt that armaan was just about to leave her. Her Mind was telling her to relax and enjoy each and every moment with her love, but her heart was not allowing her to do so.

"Arrey Riddhima! I'll back in 20 minutes, Promise!" And he walked off the bed.

This time she never stopped him, he found this awkward, so he turned around to see wether she's fine or not?

He turned around only to see her eyes wet. He rushed towards her and again got on bed, kept the bowl having letfover cold drops of soup on the side table, and cupped her face.

"Riddhima, You're scaringe me! Why are you behaving to strange? It is becayse of Prachi! Then I'm seriously very very Sorry! She means ccompletely nothing to me! And you mean a lot to me! Please stop acting so different and give me my Riddhima back!" His eyes had turned wet.

She looked up at him, and saw complete Honesty. Yes she was feeling very insecure.

"Armaan...I am sorry! I shouldn't have behaved like that! Armaan...I am very scared! What If I loose you?"
"Me? Why would you loose me? I am here with you Riddhima!"
"No Armaan! Not like that. First that rape case, you were so much far away from me, and now that Prachi flirting and all, it seems that life is trying to indicate me, that...that we'll not be together anymore!" She Confessed. Her words ached his heart. He couldn't even think in Dreams or ever nightmares that Riddhima would think of them like this. This hurted him and he got up to leave.

"Where are you going now?"
"The way you want...Away...Away from you!"

"Armaan Please!" She pulled him back.

"I couldn't even think that you would think like this! So damn frustrating Riddhima! I am trying my best to make you smile and happy but you..."

She knew that whatever her mind was saying was right, and for the first time, her heart said wrong. Armaan was, is, and always will be with her. Then why such fear?

She never had an answer to his reasonable questions. She felt bad for the way she treated him, acting upset and un-reasonable all the time.

She cupped his wet cheeks, and pulled him a bit close, and kissed boh of his eyes. He closed them, and felt the pain vanishing away. She had her own way to sort out their fights and obstacles between them.

She pushed herself back and said...

"Forgive me"

He looked at her, and even she looked at him. Their eyes met each other, making love to each other. He could wait no longer, and touched her lips with his, indicating her, that he forgave her. She kissed him back, indicating him, that she loves him alot, making him smile, and his smile indicated, that he is enjoying it.

Finally, after their 'INDICATING' session. Heplaced his right hand on the bed, making sure he doesn't fall on her. She slowly bent back, not breaking the kiss. She slowy unbuttoned his shirt, and slid it off, and felt his hot and masculine, well built body, pushing her on the bed again and again with his weight. They both were smiling in between. Slowly she moved down to his chest, and kissed him, making him close his eyes, and feeling his riddhima's touch. Which also left a red lipstick mark on his chest. Followed by a sarcastic comment.

"Woah! You know what Riddhima?" He said whispering.

She came near his face and smiled..."What?"
"You should always do it first...You do it way better than me" And he winked, making her blush at her actions.

"I can even eat you up dude!" She said.

"Oh Yah?" He smiled
"Yeah!"She passed him a naughty smile.

She pulled him towards her, to start it again, but...

*Ting*

*Tong*

They both alarmed up.

"Oh Man! Bad timing!" Armaan said very upsetly, as for the ever first time, Riddhima was ready to do it, without even feeling shy, but look at his luck now.

She smiled on his expression. And pushed him back, got up from bed.

"Hey Riddhima! You sit back, you're not well! I'll see who is it!" He got up and stood in front of her.

"I'm fine!"
"Toh matlab woh sad naatak tha?" He asked, with his cute pout. She went near him and said.

"Nahi! I was actually upset! And not well! But, now I am! As I got the best medicine in this world!" She said making him smile, he took her in his embrace and kissed her again.

*Ting*

*Tong*

*Ting*

*Tong*

"Seems the person is getting angry! You gotta open it fast! I'm going to freshen' up!"

"Ok..." He replied.

Riddhim went in the washroom, and Armaan went to open the door, and when he opened it, his mouth was wide open and he was shocked.

"Prachi?"

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptaammy_amnashiv-sunainartarpriyanka11swarobi1Diyankarankideewanixazy123sasyadtothepalsniki4lifeaar123lavanya_armaanVaaniBhandarinIhArIkAtanya94KaJen_AR_DMGdimpledsmilesoniarahejaakshadksg_farhanAR-kashjain92Sunnipwincessxtrouble_006divi1octaraja1234dishbhansharonyaqoobksg_ritikapunamluvshilpafrnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashswamii92virmaan-virikaAltairaRushilovesBarunaroosheeunknown.prachi06KaJen_addictionAbida_angelujala2629priyashonadesireRozy77vidu87hazra66Mojo.gupta.aditi20ammy_ka_ashufri42911RihooHawsKuchBhiMatBolARKJ_4EVERAMMY12-Prithi--Veritaserum-mrs-sr-RabiaKSGKaJen-AR_EternalLovezhasan2UnKnFascinationdebby_11..Maitree..jiyaa_mnoseasynccant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatIanoconic.sweetdesire-Swetha-

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Res
wow i m again first to comment, u evn didn't snd pm

hey Sam
awesomeee part

loved it so muchhh
loved AR moments
hmmm armaan ex come to creat problem btw armaan n ridz
ahhh now she came their home, now what?????/