Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Love In 10 Days| AR - FF| Upd.Pg. 129 | (Page 11)

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgforever10

THANKYOU GUYS......THANKS A LOT...I AM REALLY GLAD THAT YOU LIKED THE PROMO....i have just written half part on the AR'S 10th day....next part will be very special....i will update it on 7th dec.....I JUST WISH THAT YOU GUYS WILL FIND THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY FF INPRESSIVE.......AND GUYS I HAVE TO CLEAR ONE IMPORTANT THING....many people are thinking that the next part will be the last part as 10 days would be done.....but that is not at all true......i will show their further jouney so don't think it he other way around.....thankyou.......

samica(karan's angel,miss.ksgian and mrs.mallik)Embarrassed

Hey Sam

Loved your story. Pls add me to your PM list.  and i guess you meant 7th Jan not 7th Dec (2011) .  Do pm me for the next part. thnx

kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
hey
i love ur story
its really cool
plz do add me to the pm list

love
pooja
ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonagudia

Originally posted by ksgforever10

THANKYOU GUYS......THANKS A LOT...I AM REALLY GLAD THAT YOU LIKED THE PROMO....i have just written half part on the AR'S 10th day....next part will be very special....i will update it on 7th dec.....I JUST WISH THAT YOU GUYS WILL FIND THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY FF INPRESSIVE.......AND GUYS I HAVE TO CLEAR ONE IMPORTANT THING....many people are thinking that the next part will be the last part as 10 days would be done.....but that is not at all true......i will show their further jouney so don't think it he other way around.....thankyou.......

samica(karan's angel,miss.ksgian and mrs.mallik)Embarrassed

Hey Sam

Loved your story. Pls add me to your PM list.  and i guess you meant 7th Jan not 7th Dec (2011) .  Do pm me for the next part. thnx
oh.......thanku sooooo much........heheh.........i said it as 7th decLOL..........sorry guys 4 ma silly mistake nd thanku soooooo much......dnt wry ur added to ma pm list........will pm u..THANKU.......Smile
here-i-am Senior Member
here-i-am
here-i-am

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
nice promo
do update soon
unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
heeyyy
nice part
do pm mee :P
cont soonn

harneet
ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

***love in 10 days***

hey guys.....thanku so much 4 all ov ur comments......i feel very happy reading them...i m glad that u liked ma promo.....so guys this part will be a SPECIAL PART ON MY FF......AS IT WILL DESCRIBE THE 10TH DAY....SO COMMENTS ARE DEFINATELY WANTED FOR THIS PART....SOOO PLEASE DO COMMENT IT WILL HARDLY TAKE 2 MINS......SO HERE GOES THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY FF...I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT......StarStarStar
10TH DAY:-

ARMAAN;S CABIN"-

riddhima was eagerly wtng for armaan to come as she had to discuss dat important case wid him...as soon as armaan came....she felt nervous.......

armaan-tum......i mean.....aap yaha.....

riddhima-wo actually armaan......i mean....sir.....wo mujhe mr.grover ka case discuss karna tha...

armaan-kaho na.......ehhh....i mean kaheeye........

THEY BOTH discussed the case which took them 7hours nd dis time srsly......

riddhima-phhhheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww(closing d file)oh god(lkng at d watch)it's 7..........

armaan-to???

riddhima-nahi wo actually time kab beeta pata hi nahi chala.....aapko aisa nahi laga.............

armaan-(immdtly)tumhaare saath time kab beetta hain pata hi nahi chalta ........

riddhima-ji.....???

armaan-no....nothng....i mean forget it yaa.....

just then........

DR.KIRTI(KNOCKNG D DOOR)........

armaan-come in mam.......AR greeted her....

kirti-oh thank god dr.riidhima aap bhi yaha mil gai warna mujhe aapko spcly bataane jaana padta....

AR gave each odr a confused look....

kirti-hamaara lonavla mein ek orphanage hain.....aap logo ko waha baccho ka chek up karne jaana hoga.maybe for arnd 2 days........aapko aaj raat ko hi nikalna hoga.....so get going doctors.....see u later.....AND THEN SHE WENT........

.................................................................................................................

RIDDHIMA'S HOUSE:-

armaan was wtng for riddhima under her house......

armaan(shouting)riddhima jaldi karo we r gtng late.......

riddhima-here i am armaan......stop shouting(cutely).......:)

ARMAAN WAS STARING AT RIDDHIMA like hell.....she was wrng a pink sarre wid a blouse wch completly exposed her bak........he wantd actually to grab her nd kiss her as her lips r soooooooooo attractive nd always attracted him........BUT UNKI PHOOTI KISMAT....!!!!!!!!

riddhima-eh....chale.....

armaan-ya..ya...ya sure...........

............................................................................................................

IN THE CAR:-

armaan riddhima pin-drop-silence..........WHEN FIRST THEY MET THEY WERE KINDA INFORMALBUT JUST AFTER 7 OR 8 DAYS DEY START ACTING FORMAL.GUESS WHATS DAT GUYS....OBVSLY LOVE.......THEY BTH LOVE EACH ODR ND WERE JUST WTNG 4 D RT MOMENT TO COME.........

it was raining heavily.....UNKI CAR as usually KHARAB.....ar went out nd dey bth trd to fix it bt Culdn.t...after all dey were docs nt mechanics.......they bth sat inside d car.....lightng strtd......they both were wet nd were wtng for smbdy to come jst den armaan saw a man nd d momnt he trd to opn d door.......he couldn't as d dorr got JAAMED.........they both got a ltl wrd nw........

riddhima-ab kya karenge.......

armaan-dunno......

he chkd al d 4 doors bt neithr of dem opnd.......!!!!!!!they wtd for 1 hour inside d car,dey evn trd to cal bt d connection was weak....ridz was feeling sleepy so she wnt on d seat at d bak of d car....then armaan put on radio nd even he went at d back seat of d car.....THEY BOTH WERE SITTING INSIDE D LOKD CAR ND BOTH WERE SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ND WERE LKNG OUTSIDE D WONDOW......!!!!

FIRST THE SONG ON D RADIO WAS"HERO" den "PEHLI NAZAR MEIN STARTED........

PEHLI NAZAR MEIN KAISA JADDO KAR DIA....

(armaan looked at riddhima)

TERA BUN BAETHA HAIN MERA JEEYA.....

(riddhima saw armaan's pleedng eyes)

JAANE KYA HOGA KYA HOGA KYA PATA,..........
(armaan went a bit close to ridz)

IS PAL KO MIL KE AAJ HI LE ZARA....

MAIN HOON YAHAN TU HAIN YAHAN MERI BAAHON MEIN AA DOOB JAAA......(armaan knew that riddhima wanted him to grab her and kiss her lips tightly)

BABY I LOVE YOU...........(3)

BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH......BABY I LOVE YOU(they both looked at each other with pleading eyes........

Song finishe and because of so bad atmosphere bechaara radio bhi gaane ke saath saath chal basa.........

armaan went more and more close to roddhima.he was literally bending on her....riddhima supported herself with the door.armaan came near riddhima's ear....."I........I LOVE YOU RIDDHIMA".....now they could smeLl each other's fragnance.riddhima could feel armaan's breath wch literaly gave goosebumps to riddhima all over her body..she cld feel armaan hot breath on her ear...she was shocked and happy.....a sigh escaped from her mouth......SHE SAID NOTHING AND GRABBED ARMAAN TIGHTLY ASSURING HIM THAT SHE WOULD NEVER LET HIM GO.....

when they both said this,they literally said there heart out....they felt releifed...tears were rolling down their cheeks continously.they hugged each other terribly....they literally squeezed each other....armaan kissed riddhima everywhere on her face...the lips for which armaan was dying to kiss.....he kissed those lips....there kiss wwas not at all wild.they both were shivering and hugged each other to get warm...they were tired and exhausted but still dey continued hugging each other.....& while hugging they almost uttered.."I LOVE YOU ARMAAN.....""I LOVE YOU RIDDHIMA...." ALTEAST 100 times...........

AT THAT TIME NOTHING COULD HAVE STOPPED THEM....THEY WERE IN A STATE IN WHICH THEY COULD ONLY ND ONLY HeaR LOVE,SMELL LOVE,SEE LOVE AND SAY LOVE.....Tonguethey both never knew how did this happend to them...armaan never even dream such thing dat his life would change in the next 10 days.....but riddhima always had a crush on armaan from the days of internship....armaan never knew her nd also dat he is being an inspiration for some1 special.....

AFTER AN HOUR....RAIN STOPPED.........

riddhima was giving armaan a side hug.....riddhima was only in her blouse &(dnt knw weder rt name) ptycoat kinda thing.....armaan was shirtless.....they both closed there eyes and remembered the scene before an hour den suddenly riddhima opens har eys.......

r-armaan.....

a-ha meri jaan...

r-kahi ye.....i mean kahi ye sirf attraction to nahi....pyaar itni jaldi.......

a-kya matlab

r-i mean....I LOVE YOU...par LOVE IN 10 DAYS....is this possible.......i mean i love you truly but.....

a(understood what she was trying to say)-ridhima(smiled and cupped her face)tumhi ne to kaha tha ki time doesn't matters.....what matters is understanding......ridz cutely nodded a yes...

armaan-bas thats it...we love each other alot....it really doesn't matters ki hume mile sirf 10 din hue hain.haina.........aur pata hain jab main tumse mila tab mujhe laga hi nahi ki main kisi unknown ladki ko mila.....balki mujhe aisa laga ki main tumhe bachpan se jaanta hoon.....nd tumhe ek baat batau...pata hai hum jab bhi kisi se pyaar karte hain.....to vo pyaar hume pehli molakaat me hi ho jaata hain.....bas fark ye hota hai ki wo log apna pyaar pehchaan nahi paate.......jaise filmo aur serials mein hota....pehli ladai,den frndship aur phir pyaar........asliyat mein un logo ko pyaar unki pehli mulakaat mein hi ho jaata hain.......bas dey realize it later.jabki ARMAAN AUR RIDDHIMA KE CASE MEIN...(den he went close to her ears nd said)HUM JALDI PEHCHAAN GAE(huskily)...........

r-sacchi(smile appeared).....

armaan nodded a yes nd then she smiled nd hugged him tightly.........

riddhima(coming out of d hug)thankyou armaan......

armaan-(keeping his 1 hand on her right cheek)luv u my jaan.....(nd kissed her on her forehead)....

r-armaan......ek aur baat bolu.....haso ge to nahi......

a-tum bol ke to dekho jaan..........

r-pakka.....

a-pakka promise....

r-pata hain jab main tumhe pehli baar mili to mujhe aisa laga hi nahi ki main kisi stranger se mil rahi hoon,.........

armaan understood what she was trying to say but kept on nodding nd smiled at her cuteness.........

a-accha.......aur wo kaise....??

r-(wid a pout)kyunki..........wo.....maine......

a-bolo na meri jaan.........

r-maine na ek DR.ARMAAN MALLIK NAAM KI EK DIARY BANAI HAIN....

a-tumne.....kya.......?(shocked)

r-ha.......

a-tumne mere naam ki diary banai hain.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r-kya karti....???i was so much impressed wid u aur pichle paanch saal se you inspire me........

a-wo to theek hain meri jaan  par meri naam ki diary(raising up his eyebrows)

r-aur maine na usme ek embarassing par 1000% sach baat likhi hain....

a-kya(eagerly)?

r-......ehh....ki....wo mujhe.....tum.....

a-tumhe main kya......?????

r-ki tum mujhe bohot sexy lagte ho aur ye bhi that i love your  8 PACK ABS.......

a(laughing out loud)-so sweet......tumhe mere abs itne pasand hain.......????(lughing continously at her cuteness)....

r-hmmm(nd also nodded a yes).......

a-hmmm.......so...(gng closer)that means......ki tumhe wo sab karne mein problem nahi hogi....(wid a smirk).......

r-aarrrmmmannnnnnn..........!!!!ek to maine tumhe trust karke ye baat batai aur oopar se tum mera mazak uda rahe ho....

a-riddhima....(laughing)phir tum itni cute baate bhi to mat kara karo(going close now)if u like my abs den u can touch them...

Armaan took riddhima's hand and placed it on his abs.riddhima wanted to remove her hand but couldn't as armaan was holding her hand very tightly...riddhima was feeling vety embarassed and shy that she literally turned red....but she was liking that...armaan noticed that but still careressed her hands on his abs.....(just to tease her)

AFTER 5 MINS:-

r-wo........ehh.....armaan mera haath...

a-did u lkd it(going close to her)?

r(to herself)loved it.....

a-tumne kuch kaha.....

riddhima-nai ......wo......nothing........

ARMAAN DEFINATELY HEARD WHAT SHE SAID.........

THEY LOVE EACH MADLY,TRUST EACH OTHER BLINDLY,ND AT THAT TIME ARMAAN KISSED RIDDHIMA TRULYLOL...........THEY FELL IN LOVE AT THE FIRST DAY IN FIRE EXIT AND REALIZED IT FINALLY....THEY WERE NOT AT ALL STRANGERS TO EACH OTHER.......THEY KNEW EACH OTHER FROM CENTURIES....BUT INKE CASE MEIN THODA DIFFERENT HAIN.....INKE LIE CENTURIES SIRF DUS DIN HAIN....

................................................................................................................

IN LONAVLA:-(FINALLY THEY REACHED THEre at 11)

maasi(welcoming them)-aaoooo.....aoooo......kaise ho tum dono.....tum log to kal raat ko aane waale the na..???

armaan & riddhima looked at each other with glowing eys nd red cheeks......

r-woh......a.....actually gaadi kharaab ho gai thi.......

maasi-tum kon ho?

a-uhh maasi ye riddhima hai......new intern......bohot accha kaam karti hain.....bohot sincere hain.....roz kaam pe time pe aati hain aur sacche dil se apna kaam karti hain..........(armaan went on and on and maasi understood that armaan to phisla hain riddhima ke lie).................aur aapko pata hain ek baar riddhima ne ek patient ki surgery mein......

maasi-bas...... bas kar.......bohot ho gaya......riddhima tumne to armaan par jadoo hi kar dia hain...wah kya baat hain...........

riddhima looked at armaan with eyes filled with LOVE........

maasi-ek kaam karo kuch der araam kar lo.......kaafi thake hue lag rahe ho........wo tera kamra hain(pointing towards left side) aur riddhima beta ye waala tera..(pointing towards right side)

ARMAAN imeediately said-alag alag kamre.....matlab i mean.......(ridz glared at armaan angrily)theek hain......:(

..............................................................................................

riddhima's room:-

r-hmmm........kaafi thak gayi(yawning)kuch der so jaati hoon......!!!!!!!!!!!!...........& then she went off to sleep........

armaan's room:-

a-i am missing u jaan(talking with himself)ek kaam karta hoon usse milke aata hoon........ye sahi rahega.......

............................................................................................

****************************I hOpE YoU lIkEd iT***********************

guys please do comment on this part and tell me how was it.......criticism will be accepted wid a smile.....plz plz plz plz comment........it is the most special part so.....plzzzzzzz comment.......StarStarStarStarStarStarStar

luv,Embarrassed

samica(karan's angel,miss.ksgian nd mrs.mallik)Smile

Edited by ksgforever10 - 07 January 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiyanrani143niki4lifechelsiarddimaswarobi1Diyantanya.dsouzakarankideewanixricha_bVaaniBhandarinIhArIkAcrazyapsecret_meaar123piyushiKaJen_AR_DMGqt4everARCaskettFanjannat4everAR-kashAltairaksg_ritikakrazy4kashAmoon.88swamii92dmg_roks_antaramohit_aggarwalInfinite_FlamedhruvikaluvsKSGprachi06unknown.aroosheevidu87cutiepreetneha2607gupta.aditi20JenniferfandesirshonadesireMojo.ARKJ_4EVERRihooHawsAMMY12janu1610debby_11shonagudia-RabiaKSGKaJen-kweetrockstarmrs-srIshiaanumeha_rajatSankiPagalEthereal-Pathnidha1983shininggal2008TenTinyBreaths-Xpress--GoogleWithMe-

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
hey awsm.. part ....
luvd the way they confessed their love through song.........
thanx 4 the pm
Olicity_23 IF-Dazzler
Olicity_23
Olicity_23

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
awesome

thanx 4 the pm

update soon

Kamal

Go to top