Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i had read ur whole ff loved it so much
awesome yaar
cont soon
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
IMP-I would like to dedicate this part to mehak_arora(mi kameene babe) as it was her dhattttt's B'day last month and we couldn't celebrate it bcz of our silly exams so here is my gift for her dhatttt's b'day to her and her dhattt,sorry guys u won't get all this just enjoy the part.😊

part 16

"uhh..armaan..."her voice trembled in his ears.

he was crying as if a vampire just sucked his red sauce waala blood,he looked back,at that point of time the atmosphere became the heaviest,riddhima gained the courage and spoke his name, but what next????she never knew what to do,she was feeling pitty on armaan and was feeling sorry for him,she wanted to say sorry thousand times but still something stopped her,maybe her fear that what if again armaan broke up his anger at her????

"uhh wohh mainnn...ac..."hesitated riddhima.armaan looked back at her with needy feeling,his heart,his body language and especially his tears indicated riddhima that surely armaan needs her support,but before she could take any actions,he suddenly hugged her tight as if at that point of time he wanted nothing but only her,he neither wanted to hear anthing from her nor wanted to say some f**king crap.he kept on hugging her tightly and pressed her body bad in order as he thought that it would reduce his pain,which was equal to impossible,but somehow when he was hugging riddhima ,he felt light,his heart felt light,his red eyes felt releif,the lines on his forehead dissapeared,his heart felt happy.

"plzzz mujhe maaf kardo riddhima,mai gaddha hoo,ullu ka paddha hu,ek number ka chood ho...mujhse bohot badi glati ho gai..I'm sorry...I....p...please mujhe maaf kardo...plzz main......................."he lept on speaking between his tears and riddhima hugged him back in order to assure him that YES-I-AM-WITH-YOU!!!

riddhima tried several times to stop him but he was so lost in decreasing his pain that he never realized that his tight hug was now becoming a pain for her,but still she accepted that pain with a smile on her face.armaan and riddhima hugged each other as if there's no tomorrow,infact they hugged each other as if there is no other second left for them to be together.they forgot all their happiness and sadness and just got lost in each other.

Later they never realized that it had been almost 10 whole minutes since they are hugging each other.now the tears had stopped themselves from explosing them to the worlf with those most suffering eyes.there was pin-drop silence in the fire exit,what tehy could only hear is their hot breaths,but more than that they could hear their heart-beats for each other.their eyes had went dry,their eyes were closed,their bodies were locked,it was as if they need nothing but only each other for the survival,not ever air,it was as if each other's exhaled breaths were the oxygen for them to survive.then FINALLY they realized what they are dong and came out of the cozy hug,this was undoubtedly the coziest hug they'v ever had.

"uhh armaan"riddhima broke the silence but before she could speak any further armaan pulled her by her wrist and kept his index finger on her lips.

"shhhh"he said looking for the half second ainto her eyes and the other half second on her lips.

"par"

"shhhhhhhhhhhh"

"lekin"

"I LOVE YOU"he said.

riddhima thought that solving the fight between them would atleast take whole 2 f**king hours but armaan's these only threef**king words solved each and every f**king confusion,f**king doubt and those f**king fights.

she smiled.

"armaan"she tried to speak again.

"riddhima please let me speak,I'm a basterd,I'm a kutta,kameena,saala ullu ka pattha,I suck...."

"armaan tum aisa kyun bol rahe ho"she interupted.

"riddhima please mujhe bolne do...maine jo tumhaare saath kia woh galat tha,maine tumhe MAARA,phir bhi tumhe apni nahi balki mere breakfats karne se.. ya na karne ki padi thi?!?!"

she lowered her shiny eyelids.

he continued..."I hurted you riddhima,not only physically,but emotionally and mentally as well,I'm dumb and I seriously don't deserve you,I seriously wanna kill myself right now but nahi bhi cz I wanna live with you....only you and..."

"shhhhhhh"she interupted,now she was playing armaan's role.

"lekin"

"shhhhhhhhhhh"

"par riddhima"

this time she never said shhhhh but took him into a tight,surprising kiss,it made armaan see heavens,angels,god and ofcourse expernce riddhima's mouth,and most importantly he loved her lips like hell.

she kissed her fully,without any hesitation,her palm on his head pulled him more closer to riddhima and made armaan expose more of riddhima's mouth,slowly armaan started kissing her and they were lost just when that f**king pager rang,it was riddhima's pager,armaan while kissing took out that pager and tried to see who it is,but everytime while kissing riddhima took that pager and kept it in her side pocket.it was as if riddhima was experianced in making the first move!!!f**kkk!!!

after the wild kiss of whole 50 seconds they parted with their breath uncontrolable,but still their lips never lost the contact with each other skin.

it was like heaven for them.

finally A & R became AR!!!

~~~

OK now guys please don't get angry,I know it's a short part but what to do,today was my result and yipeee I scored 75%,well I'm happy but it's just that I flunked in comp...LOL...but who cares about it...!!!anways now let me stop my f**king crap and guys sorry sorry sorry,next time bada part pomish!!!anways comment and pzzzz pzzz pzzzz do hit the LIKE button and do leave your long and precious comments.😊

luv
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YAAAYYYY first to Comment !! Woo-hooo!
Awesome Part Samica !! Congo for your result !! This part was So SO intense,the way he hugged her TIGHHTT and she didn't protest,then he went on giving gallis to himself,she stopped him with a Kiss!! ayyyiie that was Hot !! Loved it..Please update soon!
Love,
Maitree
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally d confession....
luvd it..
finally they togther
thnx 4 d pm.. d bestestt prttt
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😆😆😆
Mr.Mallik you deserve the galis
but I liked  "I wanna kill myself but wanna live with you"
wah wah kya baat
loved the kiss after that
cute part
-wild- thumbnail
wowwwwwwwww amazing part sweety,,,,,,,,,,,,,F*****ng awsome....do continue and update fast
love u
salina
Ishia thumbnail
hmmm.. nice part.. really loved it..
Diyan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome part yaar
loved it
update soon
Diyan thumbnail