rone ki aur zyada zarurat pare gi
azy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to ur pm list
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hey dear....just read ur FF in one go.....and must say I just love it yaar........cold u plz add me to ur PM list....take care......

GEET
VaaniBhandari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nice update dear
feel bad for ridz
update soon😊
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear,
loved the part...
that was hot...
ammy was blushing i just can't imagine well as like i loved his this side...
ridhi was too bold in this ff...
loved it..
and the ar moments were like wow....
love
sonu
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
❤️IMP NOTE❤️

hey guyzzz❤️...thankyou all for your so loveable comments❤️.They really do encourage me....Thankyou so much!❤️❤️❤️

I am extremely sorry guys😕...as my exams are coming so NEXT UPDATE will be on 19th MARCH...!!!

HOPE YOU guys are liking the story going on right now and hope that reading my FF makes you feel aplomb😳...love you all❤️...thankyou and next update-19th march...!!!😊

luv❤️
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)❤️
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
ksgforever10 thumbnail
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

thankyou letter...

PRACHI_MJHT-thanku sweets...
AMMY12-thanku...
KRAZY4KASH-hmm...even I do...thnx sweets...
AMONA-thnxxx...
-POORNIMA-thanku soooo much sweets...
SHILP1007-hmmm...thnkuu sooo much dear...really loved your comment..will surely try and update soon but what can I do my exmas are just going on...as soon as the'll end,the first thing I'll do is write the part...thanku so much...
ANUMEHA-RAJAT-lolll...thnxxxxx so much anu...
SALINASHAH-thankuuu so much salinah...really loved your comment...
JIYAA-thnx...
ANKITAJAIN94-thnxxx....
CHELSI-for sure...!!!
KAJENLUV6-thankuuuu...!!!
KAJEN4LYF-hey miss kajenian...thanku so much sweets...hmm..AR ko kabhi bhi koi alag nahi kar sakta yaar....!!!
ANAMIKA2010-lmaaaaoo...anyways..thanksss punam...!!!
KSG_FARHAN-thankuuuu...
MEHAK_ARORA-heyyy kb...thankyou so much yaar...loved your comment...and har part update karne ke baad I am mostly waiting ofr your commrnt only sweets...luv u and your comment...hehe...u posted my pic only...lolll...thankyou dear...
DRARMAANFAN-thankuuuu...
ILYASESHA-thnxxx...
KAMAL_23-thankuu sooooo much sweets...
KASHNDSEL4EVA-thnxxxx sweetsss...
PRINCESS-LAXMI-thnxxxx....
CUTIEPREET-hmm...thanku soo much yaar...!!!
ARKJ4EVA-hehe...It's ok dear...no need to say sorry...hmm maybe...but mainly hamesha AR ke beech mein misunderstanding takes place...loll..let's see what happens...thnxxx anyways...!!!
ANJALI_KSGIAN-thnxxxx anjali...
RIDDSS-thnxxx...
AROOSHE-lolzzz sweets..thankyou sooo much dear...really loved your comment..muahh...thanxxx sweets...!!!
AZY123-sureeee....added...!!!
SWEETDESIRE-hey geet...glad you liked my FF..hope you like my future work as well..thankyou so much...
VAANIKSGMALLIK-thankyou soooo much...!!!
SOUL_DESIRE-hmm..yahhh...ridz is quite bold in this one..czz always armaan is the only one to make the first move..soo I thought to do something different...thnxxx anyways...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
loll...I know I'm saying thankyou quite early(sarcastic) but what to do..visted my FF after so long and just wanted to say thankyou...my exams are just about to finish..will update a new part as soon as I can...thankyou guys for all your lovely comment and even to the people who pressed the like button...!!!

luv
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)

unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyy
best of luck for ur exams

harneet <3
ksgforever10 thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys, so glad to be back on IF man!!!!!!!!!I seriously can't express my feelings,all exams were pretty good except the social one's,for whom I worked the most,I blanked out...freakkkkkkkk!!!chalo koi ni ji...!!!
anyways,let me stop my sucking shit and give you guys and awesome sa part after soooooooooo long,thankyou soo much for your co-orperation guys...luv u all...mauhzzzzzzzz...so here goes the part...😊

Riddhima was waiting for armaan in his lovely house.she was very excited as well as sad,because she knew she had literally killed armaan from the past whole 1 week with her fuming and can't-be-controlled anger.

she literally wanted to kill herself for this sin but before that she had to give armaan an awesome surprise guys...lol...

she had written a small message for armaan on the floor,she never wrote it that big because then it would be badly painful for her(you''l know the reason later).she was curiously waiting for armaan to return as she was ready to daudle badly for him.she kept on looking at the clock, it's each and every strike made her more nervous...!!!

finally after waiting for so long she heard a few PLEASENT footsteps of armaan, they were like some delightfull music, guess what she was so madly in love...!!!

she hid behind the curtain and switched off the light,armaan entered the room switched on the light and sensed HER presence..he knew that she was present there...

he whispered her name..."riddhima"

riddhima's mind as well as her heart strike that how does he knows...

"riddhima" he turned around but saw no one...he turned-aback again and thought that it was his silly imagination,his heart as well as he was tremulous,he thought it was fanciful.

then after sometime when he turned around he was astouned,not to see riddhima but what was written on the floor.

"DR.ARMAAN MALLIK,I'M SORRY"

he was happy,his heart started jumping like a thousand miles high,it was written in a pristine way,he threw off his bag on the sofa and proceeded towards the heart melting letter on the floor.

"KAISA LAGA"

he was feeling weak in his knees to see riddhima finally,riddhima had became her biggest weakness ever,he was surprised and again thjought that it's a bloody mother f**king dream but no it was not at all imaginary,it was true...TRUE...!!!

she came out of the curtains and hugged armaan tightly,their grip was so tight which created a kind of difficulty for air as it was not able to pass between them,it was one of the coziest hug they had ever,armaan felt like heaven and had forgot the HELL-nikita who just broke their friendhsip and went away!!!

ARMAAN hugged riddhima tightly,it was so magical that even the moon blushed at that point of time,they both finally felt some real life in their LIVES & BODY otherwise without each other they are....uhh...what do we say...LIFELESS!!!

armaan kissed her forehead and came out of the hug,but something uneasy striked him,a white cloth wrapped around riddhima's hand...

"hey what's this..."he disclosed.

"uhhhh n.n...nn..nothing armaan.."she said with again guilty feeling of LIES.

then armaan figured it out,riddhima had actually written sorry for him with her blood.it could turn him happy and the most delighful person on the earth but NO,he was fumed,his nerves lost it.the word "ANGER" engraved itself on his head and riddhima could sense it that something's wrong!!!

"RIDDHIMA...HOW DARE YOU..."he shouted at her sinisterly...

riddhima's vain was now drowning in the deep sea and was loosing it in the high waves of the sea of love which was now dirty with many mis-haps!

I know chotta sa part but pomish next update will be auite jaldi...pomiiiishh!!!!

luv😳
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)😳