luved it...<3
thanx for the pm n cont soon..;)
tc :)
Preet <3
Posted: 13 years ago
Miss.KSGian...

It Was A Great Part..
Loved AR Romancee <3...

OMG.. Whats Gonna Happen In Da Nxt Part !! 

Lots Of Love Miss.KaJenian
oyyeeeeeeeeeeee sammmmm
awesomeeee partt
luvd itt...
AR were too cute n armaan..oyyehoyye😳
cntinue soon..
awesome!!!
love it....
AR r so cute n Armaan's bushing awwww!!!!

cont soon as the precap seems quite serious one...
thanks 4 the pm😊
hey ..kya part tha yaar!....kya romance tha!!! abhi raat ko mai ise padhkar sone ja rahi hun..but sure mujhe need nahi aayegi.....i will remember our blush master arman the whole night!....superb romance and part yaar! thanks for the pm...
punam

-------------------------------------------

IN THE HOSPITAL..........:-

KIRTI-sooooo......dr.armaan childrens ward and dr.malhotra will assist you.....

ARMAAN-excuse me mam.....kahi ye NIKKI to nahi..........

KIRTI-nikki????

ARMAAN-uhhh......i mean NIKITA MALHOTRA.....??

riddhima had a flushed face.......JEALOUS BABES.....LOL......

kirti-right but how do u know......(then she sees THE SO CALLED NEW INTERN COMING)oh here is she.........WELCOME........aaj aap dr.armaan ki assist karengi.......

NIKKI-sure mam and thanx.........

kirti-everybody please report to your duties.....IMMEDIATELY...!!!

after gabbar goes.........

ARMAAN-omg nikki i can't beleive this is this really you...(hugging her tight)

ANJALI-hey nikki long time........college ke baad mile yaar....muahzzzzzz(gave a kiss on cheeks)......

ATUL-nahiiiiiiiii....anjali dokha na........aise kaise kar sakti ho tum......

ANJALI-shut up atul..

RAHUL,ANJALI AND ARMAAN WERE IN THE SAME COLLEGE AND WERE BESTIES OF NIKKI....

rahul hugged her tight.......and muskaan parted her from nikki........

ARMAAN KEPT HIS HAND ROUND HER WAIST AND HELD HER CLOSE FRIENDLY.....HE NEVER DID ALL THIS INTENTIONALLY....no one noticed riddhima......bechaari ko kabhi bhi koi notice hi nahi karta.........hawwwww ji.......lolzzzzzz........

armaan-omg i love u sooo damn much nikki...tum jaanti nahi ki maine tumhe kitna miss kia......!!!

nikki- i know mr.HUBBY....

ridz and muski-HUBBY????

rahul-oh ya.....nikki aur armaan college ke married couple maane jaate the....

muski-par q?

anji-actually ye log kabhi alag hote hi nahi the.....all the time they were together....aur agar in mein se kisi ko bhi tumhe ghar pe bulaana hota tha to dono ko bulaana padta tha warna ye log ek dusre ke bina aate hi nahi the.....

muski-oh...hayeeee kinne sode lagde hai dono......EVERYBODU LAUGHED....riddhima was jealous but she smiled seeing armaan smiling like hell.......after all she loved him alot.....TRUE LOVERS U C...!!!

she went away from there........

9 IN THE EVENING.........armaan has not yet flirted with riddhima once....even in the lunch break and in the locker room he was busy chatting with nikky and playing around with her....

IN THE LOCKER(evrybody's duty over and all heading towards home)

ARMAAN-hey my wife.....(HEY THAT *WIFE* WAS nikki).........

nikki-shut up ami....(she hitted his ass hard)......

ami-oucchhhh......ooooooaaaaaaaa(a karate pose....lol)

nikki-accha accha i know tumhe karate aata hai par ab mere paas bhi ek KHAAS cheez hai.......

ami-ha bulaoo bulaoo hoga koi tumhaara dus foot ka boyfriend......bulao usko...!!!

nikki-wo dekho wo dekho...(she pointed nowhere in the space and when armaan's eyes were buzy following the place where she had pointed...she again hitted on his ass and this time it really hurted him........ufffffeewww)

everybody in the locker were laughing out loud at their cute little fights..!!!riddhima stood in front ov her locker laughing at them but when he shouted as his ass got badly hurt she came near him.......

ridz-ohhh shit...armaan....armaan tum theek to ho......(she placed her hands on his shoulder)......

armaan-hmmmm i'm f9 yaar chill(he said as if she is HIS FRIEND AND NOT A LOVER).........!!!!

that was strange even muski,rahul and anji felt that way...!!!she felt hurt and went from there which certainly went unnotice by armaan but noticed by anji,muski,rahul and unexpectedly NIKKI too...........

anji-i think i should leave.,............

rahul/muski-c u armaan....!!!

armaan-hey guys thehro mai bhi tumhaare saath chalta hoo.......

anji-koi zaroorat nahi hai......why don't you just enjoy with her.........

ARMAAN TOOK IN POSITIVELY......AND SAID"fine yaar s u tom...chale nikki".........................

2 MONTHS PASSED LIKE THIS AND ARMAAN kept on ignoring her......ridz never confessed it to armaan as she wanted him to be happy and he was all the way HAPPY-HAPPY-HAPPY with niks........but she kept on trying to involve with him as much as she can.........

IN NIGHT:-(at armaan's place)

armaan-hey stop it yaar....(NIKKI hits him on his chest with a pillow)....thaer zara bachhoo abhi batata hoo.........

***TING TONG*****(the doorbell rang but armaan never paid attention but SHE WAS NOT PATIENT ANYMORE SO SHE WALKED INSIDE HIS HOUSE HIMSELF).............

"hye armaaan"..........RIDDHIMA said with a huge smile on her face......ARMAAN AND NIKKI WERE STILL LOST IN THEIR PILLOW FIGHT WITH A BIT CLOSE PROXIMITY.........

"ohhhh........"she felt like someone pinched her heart badly......!!!

FINALLY LATER ARMAAN REALIZED THAT RIDZ'S HERE AND GAVE HER A FRIENDL HUG...HE LATER TOLD HER THAT NIKKI HAD COME THERE FOR A DAY SPEND JUST TO HAVE FUN....she was fine but somewhere she was not!!!

"HEY you know main aur nikki college mein na..."HE kepy on going on and on and on with his so called AMMY-NIKKI MEMORIES.....!!!

she had beared ENOUGH now........from the past 2 months it has been like this......he used to chat all his and nikki's stories and had not been flirtes wod ridz EVEN ONCE......!!!

r-enough.............(she said while getting up from the sofa FRUSTRATED...)

------------------------------------------------------------

hey guyzzzz..........so do tell me ki how wa it???...NICE/AWESOME/DISGUISTING...........please do comment and hit the like button........sorry about the lenth...actually very busy with studies...uhhhh i just hate studying...........so i took some time and wrote this short part.....please i'm really sorry for that...luv u all............

SAMICA(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)😊
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
lyked it...

feeling bad for riddhima....aww..poor she...

thnx 4 da pm

AMOON
Hey samica
awesome part👏⭐️ but i didn't like amy n nikki friendship.........i hope ridy give amy peace of mind.........
thanks for pm
plz cont soon waiting for ridz blurted
lyked the part
poor ridz
thnaks for the pm