Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

wow sam.

luvly update....😳
cntinue soon.......😳
punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey miss ksgian......bahut khubsurat.....awesome yaar!....liked it so much....u are a  mindblowing writer............
 and what is the meaning of  ghochu bachcha ?....sweet or sexy?....hehe...actually ksg is sweet and sexy both...
punam
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
armaan listened to all this feeling proud,happy.....he had a tear in his eys......armaan never thought that riddhima is preffers as MAA by all children...he felt lucky to have her......at that time he just wanted to grab her and smooch  her lips tight......
I just loved this part
der kis baat ki armaan beta go ahead
hamara ashirwaad tere sath hai

VaaniBhandari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nice update...don't end the ff yaar
like it soooo much
update soon😊
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

hey guys thankyou so damn very much.....and guys please pray for my friend's dog BREEZER.....we cannot understand what pain she must have gone through but still do pray for her........and ya this part is specially dedicated to BREEZER & LAVANYA.....PLEASE LAVANYA KEEP SMILING......WE LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH......

HERE IT GOES.........

next day:-

riddhima was taking bath and suddenly her cell phone rang.....

***TRING***

***TRING***

r-hello..................

a female voice spoke-hello......jaanu hai.....

r-jaanu....

girl-oh i mean ARMAAN JAANU hain???(that girl pressed the word ARMAAN JAANU).....

r-kya what....armaan tumhaara jaanu...are u mad....,wo toh already mera HUSBAND hai!!!(SHE STARTED CRYING).....

hearing her cry ARMAAN on the other side knew ki yaar shit mazak se toh kuch zada hi ho gaya....!!!ohhh yeaaah..it was armaan who spoke in a girly voice...he felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn good when he heard riddhima saying him her "HUSBAND"......

armaan was lost and so riddhima disconnected the phone crying her ass out...!!!

a-shit ab kya karu....!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIDDHIMA took her bath and as soon as she opened her washroom door she turned to close it but felt some movement on her waist she turned around and saw armaan staring at her....armaan could see that her eyes have swollen up due to a lot of crying and then again an alone tear dropped down her cheeks as she felt like slapping him......armaan wanted to laugh but was also feeling guilty that his 1 small joke could hurt her soooo damn much......in all this she never realized that she was just wearing a towel that too was almost wet!!!

r-get out...

a-shut up(he kept his hand on her moth)riddhima trust me....maine wo call khud kari thi....(he gained back his fake female voice and said)RIDDHIMA DARLING..!!!

ridz looked at him and so did armaan..they looked more and more....armaan removed his hand from her mouth....at hearing his so called fake female voice she could do nothing but laugh out loud.......

they laughed and laughed....then finally miss.ONLY WEARING TOWEL realized that she was wearing just a towel....she felt shy but still even she never knew that why wasn't she feeling that shy....maybe she was very damn much comfortable with armaan........

armaan was continously staring at her so damn sexy lips.....he just wanted to tease her.....so he started moving more and more close to her but all in all he was shocked to see riddhima wrapping her hands around his neck pulling him more and more close....!!!he just kept his hands on both of her sides........

a-oh..........so!!!

r-so...!!(nauty smile)

a-i am your HUSBAND.....???

she just remembered that she had called him her husband on the phone so she blushed hard....!!!

a-i really don't mind calling u MRS.MALLIK...(he winked at her)

r-she looked at him and said.......I LOVE YOU ARMAAN.....

a-I LOVE YOU TOO MRS.MALLIK...!!!

they hugged each other and as soon as they parted armaan was shocked woth one more surprise....she as soon as they parted kissed him hard on his lips....lagta hai aaj ridz ko armaan pe kuch zada hi pyaar aa raha hai...!!!!πŸ˜†

it was quite a long one....5 mins....as soon as they parted......

A-kya bat hai mrs.mallik.kuch special ho raha hai kya.....???

r-kuch nahi wo bas....tumhaare lie ek surprise hai...(she nuzzled in his neck).....he giggled........

a-kaise surprise(he took her in his embrace)....

she parted and said-woh kal pata chalega....!!

a-hmmmm.....(nauty smile)so............

r-so....no more hu..!!!and yah u go out of my room.....main kapde badalti hoon...den we''ll watch a movie together......SHALL WE DANCE!!!

a-(checked her temp)tum theek to ho na......pehle to hamesha mujhe bahar nikaalti thi aur ab seedha movie

r-to......

a-nahi kuch nahi mrs.mallik...accha chalo let's watch it.....

r-lekin pehle tum bahar to jao i need to change clothes...

a-kyun.....tum aise bhi bohotacchi lagti ho....waise bhi ur filmy dupatta DOESN'T COVERS that much(he winked at her)DOES IT???

r-haw.....get out armaan..(she pushed him out)

a-arrey lekin(riddhima was holding the door and armaan was out of the room...she was about to close it when the door was stopped by armaan)

a-arrey kya riddhima.....mujhse kaise sharam........waise bhi i am ur HUSBAND!!!

r-shut up and get lost......(her towel was now about to fall as its grip got loose....but then she suddenly held it and looked up.......she saw armaan's eyes closed tighty and his both hands on his eyes)

she smiled so damn much and she fell more for him now.......she dragged him inside the room.......

ARMAAN thought that he is outside the room but when he opened his eyes......he saw ridz opening her towel.....

a-arrey nahi riddhima....i am going.........

r(she held his hand and made him sit on the sofa)shut up aur chup chaap baethe rahoπŸ˜†........

she startes changing her clothes and don't think she never felt shy.......she blushed very very very very very much and felt very shy......she turned around to take her watch which was on the table near sofa and trust me she saw the cutest sight of this whole world.....armaan had riddhima's dupatta....he was trying to hide his eyes with it.....he had tied it around his eyes and plus he kept his hands in his eyes.......she smiled and again fell in love......hey bhaggu kitna pyaar karoge.......lolzzzzzzzz..........she came close and pulled her dupatta back.armaan opened his eyes just like a cute baby waking up........HE SAW THE BEST SIGHT EVER...!!!

riddhima had worn a black saree....this kinda....

she was looking like a goddess............she had also done a belly-button peircing.....that was looking very hawt...πŸ˜‰
AND THEN ARMAAN...................

to be continued...........😊

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS PLEASE GIVE LONG COMMENTS THIS TIME..........
AND PLEASE MEHAK_ARORA(MEHAKA)plzzzzzz smile and yes lavanya you too......I know it is very sad but please don't be sad and upset........MEHAK please don't be upset.....please.....I LOVE YOU BOTH A LOT....!!!

luv,
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgain)

MehAnya rokssss.......
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....amazing part..:)
luved it...AR r soooo damn cute..<3
thanx for the pm n cont soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3