CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 687 : Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaj- 5 (7-JAN-2011) (Page 21)

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Ok reviewing an episode after a long time !!!

First of all I was super-excited to see the scenes that were shot in front of me on screen and must say they are much more scary on screen !!! The duo sweet moment of mobile off screen was more like a duo moment than a headache one !!! Anyways coming to the episode

Finally I can see the doctor succeeding in doing what he wanted !!! and FW seems to succeed yet again in torturing us !!! It was a pain to see Abhi sir struggle like that !!!!

Case wise it was an okkay one !!! neither good nor bad !!! There was no need to kill 4 people and the motive of the murder yet again spoiled the whole spirit of the case !!

Coming to the raaz part,I can see the raaz thing finally on screen !!! I saw the scene where Abhi sir holds his head in pain being shot but it was so better off screen !!! I wasn't so worried then !!! Now the main fear I'm having is the fear of loosing Abhijeet !!! It might end on a happy note but still this part would not be forgotten where my Abhi sir became so violent !!! Now if they end it saying it was all a drama I'm really going to kill them !!! The doctor is succeeding in his intentions and I'm feeling so bad seeing that !!! Apart from ACP sir did a great job so did Viivek but the person I loved was Daya sir !!! His concern was so nicely portrayed !!! Nice to know that creatives remembered that laash ko bina gloves ke choona part !!!

Now one major flaw is with the dialogue writer !!! The whole ACP-Daya interaction had some dialogues which irritated me !! What was the need for ACP to say "main bhi use pasand kartha hoon " ?? why was there a need for justification to be given for the relationship between the trio ?? I couldn't take that !!! and ACP's Khatra dialogue was so khatarnak that I can't forget it for a long time !!! just one incident caused ACP to call him a Khatra to CID ?? oh c'mon that's so not acceptable !!! This series can be handled well !!! In terms of these jumps they're taking I feel they're rushing it !!! They have to develop it well !!!
Let's see what's in store !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVNandiniRaizadaa

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Well the case was neuther too good nor too bad. Nothing much to talk about the case.
But in the AKAKR part certain things are really strange. The good thing is that when I saw Abhijeet with Daya I thought that "he is safe now at least. Even if he faints there is someone present now who will go out of his way to help him".
We already seen this epi before through Bhavana di's & Jiya di's eyes. So I was telling my Mom about her experience throughout the epi & Mom was smiling.
ACP talking in that way about someone who is among hos best officers, his right hand, like his own son came as such a blow for me. Ahijeet posing a threat or CID??? Bas isi ki kami reh gayi thi. & Daya sir's expressions in that scene was Clap.It made me feel that ieven if Abhijeet is chucked out of the team, someone would be there to take care of him.
& Aditya sir's acting also deserves Clap
Overall the last few scenes looked absolutely artificial & forced. Something is really Fishy. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaavisrom

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the review guys!!!!
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saadrita

But in the AKAKR part certain things are really strange. The good thing is that when I saw Abhijeet with Daya I thought that "he is safe now at least. Even if he faints there is someone present now who will go out of his way to help him".

Yeah....even I feel safe when Daya is around...that nothing will happen to Abhijeet - he's in safe hands types. WHY on earth is he not accompanying Abhijeet to that doctor's place?

I fear our greatest fear of 'naatak' is coming true.

away_from_TVNandiniRaizadaa

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Please don't say that.... I'm in no mood of a "naatak" now!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
They have to go on dragging it......... Daya will finally reach that  cursed clinic in that last epi of the series. By then  we have visited some docs for a couple of times due to excessive high blood pressure for some........ ahem "unknown" reasons... Wink
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saadrita

They have to go on dragging it......... Daya will finally reach that  cursed clinic in that last epi of the series. By then  we have visited some docs for a couple of times due to excessive high blood pressure for some........ ahem "unknown" reasons... Wink
nothing of that sort,..I can visualise a scene in some other country chasing a cursed briefcase. B P Singh will try to make an anniversary special in Disney land. The doctor and that stupid nurse will never be explained.

And Saadrita.....no matter how depressing the episode, when I see your MB profile pic, I start laughing. LOL

Edited by visrom - 08 January 2011 at 3:13am

away_from_TVLadyMeringue

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Yeah I put that profile pic to make you all laugh in these difficult times . Looks like my efforts are fruitful  Wink now. Anyways I have never worn a saree in the last 6-7 years, so I thought why not wear one virtually???
& your disnayland plans Visrom di- LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Go to top