CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 687 : Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaj- 5 (7-JAN-2011) (Page 20)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched the episode yet. I'm really confused on whether I should watch this or skip it, especially after I watch a case from the golden era. What should I do?Ouch

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I haven't watched the episode yet. I'm really confused on whether I should watch this or skip it, especially after I watch a case from the golden era. What should I do?Ouch
Dekh hi lo....it's not as bad as Manav bomb or Kabarwali Ladki.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Another khooni story.
The cousins were killing each other just for some hidden treasure, which does not exist at all.
There was a boy named Vikram, though it was told that no one was in the family whose name starts with  'v'.
And lastly, "Abhijeet CID ke liye khatra ban geya hai"
Better not to speak anything about the episode.
subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
The episode was okay with the parallel story taking most of the episode's time.The Duo did awesome job and was present most of the time.Still felt less development in AKAKR..
DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I was kinda unwell yesterday so wasn't able to pay full attention to the case, but it seemed more or less like an ordinary khooni case with nothing new to add, played out pretty much straightforwardly without much suspense or anything. I do think the "V" idea regarding the painting was interesting (it's amusing how Sachin finds it on Koogle in about a second LOL ) and it was also nice to see the duo together most of the time, I loved their performance, especially how Daya sir takes Abhijeet's phone and notices that the latter hadn't realized that at all. Also great to see Vivek being given more screen time. The ending wasn't really upto the mark though, especially because I didn't like the performances of the supporting actors there.

Coming to the AKAKR plot, I think they portrayed the dialogues between Daya and ACP sir at the end quite well, but I find it unrealistic that Abhijeet didn't discuss his problem with them, especially if it was regularly proving to be a hindrance in their investigations (especially because the culprit last week nearly escaped because of it!). The writers could've done this so much better. I too hope they end it in a proper and apt way, and not the usual cliche "yeh sab ek naatak tha".
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

The case wasn't that part in terms of the progression of the plot and the investigative procedure of the story, even though the plot and motive are overused. The side actors were quite decent, and even though the transitions were sloppy, the team distribution was pretty good. I liked the approach they used of branching the team in two, and each find out different things connected to the crime at hand; it's way more organized. The climax of the episode was very well directed, but the lawyer coming out of nowhere was sort of a flaw, I mean, it would've looked better if someone found him spying in on them instead of him just popping up. I think I might've gotten used to the background music because for once I felt that it wasn't OTT.

It's funny how Sachin found out about the 'V' in question just by typing in 'Rohan's relation to V' LOL That too on KoogleLOL I never understood why they don't use Goggle. I remember watching a 1998 episode where they used a legitimate National Geographic magazine for something Confused So why can't they use Goggle as a search engine now? And it was hilarious how the old bungalow had a MANAGERROFL

I wonder why Daya-Abhi and Vivek stopped looking for the personwho shot the brother who died in the forestConfused They could've told Vivek to look for him while they searched the body.

It is surprising how a person can remember how her father in law and husband talked about this person over 32 years agoLOL That really took the cake for me. 

The trio today was in tremendous form, I have no words to describe their performances todayClap The duo especially were rocking.

Vivek was a nice accompaniment to Daya-Abhi, it gave him more scope to do stuff too, usually when he is in the Sachin group, he is just standing there looking at Sachin. Where was Freddy, missed him dearly today.

Sachin and Kaajal were average, with Sachin showing some signs of improvement from last time.

The forensics did not help much except find out why the old man was killed. Dr. Salunkhe was awesome today, a touch better than the previous episodes, while Tarika was alright'Dr.Sonali seems to have left the showLOL

So this focused more on the aftereffects of Abhijit's memory problems. Although I still feel that they didn't concentrate well enough on the reasons and its groW*H that well. Anyways, I don't understand how ACP can say that Abhijit Sir's a liability to the team? Ouch He has been loyally working for CID for the past 12 years, and has never created trouble, its so uncharacteristic of ACP to say that. Not only is FW messing up Abhijit Sir's character, they are also doing the same for ACP. 

Edited by debayon - 08 January 2011 at 12:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanza

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I liked the way daya sir looks at abhijeet sir when abhijeet sir doesnt pick his phone...
He gives an irritated look... but that irritated look is not for the phone noise, but abhi sir hiding his problem .....Clap
Star to daya sir's expressions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaaDivianTanz_Divz

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@Debayon True !! That dialogue was so wierd and out of nowhere !! Just because of his health issues they cant reach to a conclusion that Abhi should be expelled from CID after his 13 yr old loyalty !!

Although they tried to make us believe that Abhi was behaving oddly by showing the background clips... !! ANd that "bina gloves pehne hue" thingy was used all of a sudden !! They never said so during that episode or didnt even show Daya making a note of it !! But yes, the edittor seemed to be doing a good job this time !!

@Astonish yeah !! Daya sir was awesome in that entire sequence !! Abhi behaving so wierdly throughout that scene was beautifully enacted and Daya sir's reaction to it was very well shown too !! Clap

Go to top