CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 687 : Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaj- 5 (7-JAN-2011) (Page 18)

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Eps name: AKAKR 5

Director: Nandu kale
Story& Screenplay: Chitra Patnaik

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Now duo is having bhavana's picture wali dress.

NandiniRaizadaa

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
This is rgevvery episode we saw shooting of !!! I can still imagine those scenes being shot !!! Data sit searching the jungle and they fond the laash after which that "laash hi toh hai " thing happened !!! And also maya meeting that guy in car was the first scene we saw being shot and the guy was salim !!! Heehee it's cool to see these things onscreen that we saw happening live !!! Best is when we see the change onscreen and offscreen !!! Shooting is so different !!! And so to the voices sound !!! Mainly the duo are so different people till the time shootings happening and once the director says cut !!!! Wow it's supercool to see all this I saw offscreen happening onscreen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVNandiniRaizadaa

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hey bhavs...I knew this...see my post. I was waiting for Daya to wear black and the bridge is very much there.

The picture thing resembles the first story of our contest.

NandiniRaizadaaDivianTanz_Divz

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Exactly !!! The duo scene was shot in front of our eyes !!! Acp sir's part was to be shot on Sunday but he had some health issues was shot the next day !! We saw todays duo scenes and tomorrows bureau scenes being shot !!! Having a nostalgic journey but sad to see my Abho sir struggle !!

NandiniRaizadaa

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Daya sir is looking sooo slim. But Abhijeet squeezing the neck of that boy & ACP shouting at him????? Shocked

NandiniRaizadaaDivianTanz_Divz

Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Chalo resign nahi karna padega'.nikal he denge!LOL While ACP was talking about firing Abhi, I was recalling the 'stolen dynamite' scene where ACP sir's inviting Abhi to come with them to see their work, and Abhi refusing to disturb them'..things have changed, na?

And some dialogues these days bothers me a lot. Like ACP sir said today, Main bhi use pasand karta hoon! What kind of dialogue is this? He doesn't need to say this to Daya, does he? The relation between trio is more than only liking each other'..these dialogues make me feel like the dialogue writers watch CID less than us''or may be never did! And also one dialogue in the series promo-Hume kisi bhi halat pe Abhijeet ko bachana hoga''.come on! You don't need to say this! ACP sir doesn't need to tell Daya that they have to save Abhi by any means'..that's stupid!

Anyways, whoever wrote the story, did an awful job by falling 4 dead bodies, just to take revenge for sending someone's grandpa to jail''isn't it too much?

And about AKAKR, well, Abhi's acting was awesome! I really liked the scene Daya takes his cell outta his pocket and all! Lovely.

Anyways, Bhavana you ok? I was remembering your descriptions throughout the episode. What about you?

Edited by Tanza - 07 January 2011 at 11:50am
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I actually liked one scene only in today's episode. The Jungle Adventure of Abhijit , Daya and Vivek. It reminded some retro movies made on Jungle Mystery themes. I was really mesmerized the scene with GumNaam movie scenes. Its lot to be similar..

But that's it. No further things drew me.

Go to top