EP 687 : Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaj- 5 (7-JAN-2011) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
promo will be misleading for sure. but the resignation idea will be there just like in sr. insp . Abhijit.
Surely ACP won't be accepting his resignation. OMG!!!! there will be a boring khooni story accompanying all this !!!!!!! This promo is a compilation of  those old clips. So it has got to be misleading. All I am sure of is that Dr Sonali will be absent in this one too. 😉Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
Not a single shot from the episode..all old caps !!! Doesnt give any idea about whats in store.....!!!!

Just the fact that the resignation issue will come up.....and another emotional ride....😭
I suppose after receiving the shock treatment, he'll remember (or rather have the idea planted in this mind) that he has killed someone.

So, he'll go to the bureau and resign saying "Ek Khooni ko CID mein rehne ka koi haq nahin."

Thoda aur drama add karo.....Daya is in JDJ so playing Mr India on Friday. He'll come back on Saturday and find that Abhijeet has resigned without telling him... he'll go to his house and find that Abhijeet has already disappeared. More drama, anyone???????????

When are they going to make a thrilling, interesting episode without playing on our emotions by troubling our duo?
I thimk ACP will not accept it , should not accept it rathar
He may just resign and disappear and then the phone call
😊@Saadrita I think Dr Sonali has left the show
Don't worry guys. Its nothing but a blooper from Fireworks and Sony as they give us often. Nothing will be there as the promo guiding us.
Though I am not sure why that guy is taking revenge on Abhijit. Is it personal or professional  ? If personal then the resignation idea may suits well but if professional then the whole idea will be a bogus concept of these series.

will there still be a parallel case?.....most probably,the resignation scene will come at the end of the epi
Yes, after high voltage tension at the end they will show Abhi's resignation

Originaly posted by CID_HD
 Don't worry guys. Its nothing but a blooper from Fireworks and Sony as they give us often. Nothing will be there as the promo guiding us.

Mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi lag raha hai.....😔
Par Abhi sir ke liye chinta aur tension to rahenga hi..😒
Hope ACP doesnt accept his resignation
Edited by LINSA - 13 years ago