India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

CBI closing Aarushi Case. (Page 2)

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I certainly find the parents role suspicious. They are definitely hiding something. Here are some of the points I find disturbing

being educated and doctors, didnt they know to not disturb the crime scene. If ur daughter is found murdered, the first reaction would be immense grief, where did they find the time to clean up ..

what was the hurry to do her cremation when as educated as they are, should know that its a crime scene and doing her last rites in such a hurry would ruin any chance of finding out her killer

as per the report , why did they tell the post mortem doc to not mention anything abt sexual activity

the main point, if rajesh talwar was browsing the net and nupur was awake enough to go to aarushi's room, how the hell didnt they hear anything when two murders are being committed in the next room with only a plywood separating the rooms

there are many more points which lead me to believe the parents are hiding something and are not coming out clearly

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
All the tracks leaded nowhere or were messed up. The girls phone, clothes, room everything seems messd up from reports.

it went nowhere.
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
another let down by our 'special' investigation forces and a big disappointment. it makes you wonder - is there any case at all that the system can handle efficiently and make sure that justice is delivered at the right time?

I was talking about this case with my mother the other day and we both agreed that the gaping loopholes left carelessly uncovered in the process of investigation make TV shows like CID look extremely smart. the file got closed with the father being pinned at the prime suspect but arushi didn't get justice, did she?

I think if the media hadn't taken up such a pro-active role in the case then it probably wouldn't even have gotten as far. 

Edited by CZ.. - 06 January 2011 at 3:30am
JATINTHAKKAR IF-Dazzler
JATINTHAKKAR
JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Well Just After the Arushi's Murder  Incident,The National Commission for Women(NCW) had set up a Two member committee to Investigate the Probe & Report all the Happenings & Facts.

As per the NCW Orders,A Two Member Committee in the form of Nirmala Venkatesh(Ex-Chairperson-NCW) & Sweety Sood(Ex-Secretary-NCW) went to Talwars Residence.These Two Members Interrogated Nupur Talwar with a 30 query Questionairre.
Well Nupur Talwar could only answer 14 questions out of that 30 put in front of her.

Now these Two Member also went to Aarushi's room & Found her clothes with Blood-Stains on them.
As soon as these two members tried to go to Hemraj's Room,they were denied Access & Girija Vyas(Current Chairperson,NCW) phoned the two members in middle of the probe for 5-6 times & Called them off.Girija Vyas phoned them repeatedly for 5-6 times just in span of 3-4 minutes & told them to Stop the probe & return back to office.

Now As per Chairperson's Order,The Two Members had to stop the Probe in Middle & They Prepared an Incomplete Report on the basis of whatever Inadequate Information,Evidences,Facts &Factuals they acquired.

So Girija Vyas Virtually Stulled the Probe & Has Influenced her Subordinates.

Yesterday Nirmala Venkatesh & Sweety Sood came out publicly & there was Anguish in their Speech about these how NCW Cheif stulled  this probe & Called them back in Half-way.

The Media people now went to Girija Vyas's Residence to ask her & Seek details on this Controversy.

First Girija Vyas told the Media that No Such Committee was Formed to Probe Aarushi's Murder.
Later when Media Confronted with a Copy of  Report of the Committee,Girija Vyas Confirmed that Committee was Formed.

When the Media asked Girija Vyas that why she phoned the two members Repeatedly & Ordered them to come back & To leave the Enquiry in the Middle?
Girija Vyas First told that she never phoned them But later when Insisted by Media,Girija Vyas said that there was an Important Official work.There was an Important Official Meeting.

Girija Vyas Also Said to Media that the members should'nt have followed her order & Continued the Probe.

Now,This is Utter Shamefulness by Girija Vyas.
How Can a Subordinate disobey Orders of his/her boss?

Everyone Can't Understand What was so more Important Emergency to Leave the Probe in Nowhere Sitaution???

Virtually This is an Clear Case of Stulling Probe.
Now Everyone is Suspecting that Girija Vyas has done this Stulling under Someone's Instructions?(Who It is.....No One Knows)

But I'm thinking that If This Probe had been fully Conducted without any Interference,then perhaps CBI could had got some More Evidence against the culprits.

But the Saddest part is The National Commission for Woman is also included in this.

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 January 2011 at 3:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uknaik99

Roadrunnerz Goldie
Roadrunnerz
Roadrunnerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Found an old thread running into 47 pages about this murder case.

I wonder if it was a case of honour killing by her parents --

Edited by crazy_sunny - 13 January 2011 at 5:14am
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
It is a matter of shame, initially I followed the case - newspapers and TV and all and now that its been more than a couple of years, there's just nothing I can expect out of this. The media makes issues out of things one instant, and the other it is forgotten till the next big thing is out - the case is closed, that is. I am not every sure if anybody really remembers that a 14-year old girl was killed, badly enmeshed in their own pros and cons of covering the case, who is the culprit. The latter obviously can live freely as ever now! Sigh.
Eventide Senior Member
Eventide
Eventide

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
The UP police botched  up the crime scene and the evidence, and then left it to the CBI to face the music.

The case is no longer on the 'breaking news' list of the news channels. Another gag order?
RUSmart Senior Member
RUSmart
RUSmart

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
The case is no longer on the 'breaking news' list of the news channels. Another gag order?

Very True. And nothing more maybe heard about this case.

Go to top