Sasural Genda Phool

dnt worry guys...

mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
acc to the TB article...suhana will leave d kashyap house...i knw people r a bit worried...
but guys..few dayz ago.. i saw in SBS...the precap of the shows..it says dat suhana will leave home but when badi maa will explain her(suhana ko mana lengi)..she will be bk to d kashyap house..so chill guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrankit

acc to the TB article...suhana will leave d kashyap house...i knw people r a bit worried...
but guys..few dayz ago.. i saw in SBS...the precap of the shows..it says dat suhana will leave home but when badi maa will explain her(suhana ko mana lengi)..she will be bk to d kashyap house..so chill guys.

It's not that we're worried. Its just we're mad at the poor handling of the track. OBS should have given SGP a golden chance to rectify where they went wrong in characterisations and attitudes of the family members. Its the TREATMENT THAT makes me sooooooooooo mad. How can they show elders of the family enjoying such low, disgraceful acts of Ishaan and Sona, no matter what, thats just wrong. Things like that are just not acceptable in any situation. Suhana never did anything like that with Sid in front Ishaan did she?
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrankit

We are not worried at all coz after all this is drama and Suhana will eventually return.

I am mad at the CVs lack of understanding and common sense. They always leave important ends lose and haphazard. That to me is a very poor construction of thoughts, and execution.

The story telling has no continuity. It's like Raat ko drunk hokar ek kaagaz pe likhdiya, and subah uthke kora kaagaz pe story likhna continue kiya... phir kahani judegi kaise??

Story senseless hi tho banegi na.. 😕😕😕 Like Ishaan is carrying and hugging and pubbing with an unmarried so-called friend but behaves like a married couple. Yet the family doesn't think it is wrong. And the same family was shown creating a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE scene over Suhana going out without telling anyone nor letting them know when she would return.  RIDICULOUS!!!
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishmewell

We are not worried at all coz after all this is drama and Suhana will eventually return.

I am mad at the CVs lack of understanding and common sense. They always leave important ends lose and haphazard. That to me is a very poor construction of thoughts, and execution.

The story telling has no continuity. It's like Raat ko drunk hokar ek kaagaz pe likhdiya, and subah uthke kora kaagaz pe story likhna continue kiya... phir kahani judegi kaise??

Story senseless hi tho banegi na.. 😕😕😕 Like Ishaan is carrying and hugging and pubbing with an unmarried so-called friend but behaves like a married couple. Yet the family doesn't think it is wrong. And the same family was shown creating a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE scene over Suhana going out without telling anyone nor letting them know when she would return.  RIDICULOUS!!!

Yes thats exactly my point. They are showing the Kashyap's to have double standards and hypocritical. Shame they've lowered their standards.
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Yes thats exactly my point. They are showing the Kashyap's to have double standards and hypocritical. Shame they've lowered their standards.

Yes, Kashyaps are bunch of Hippocrates. They have no standards. Phir lower kya karenge?... Shame on them. 
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Yes, Kashyaps are bunch of Hippocrates. They have no standards. Phir lower kya karenge?... Shame on them. 

True😃
111192 thumbnail

do you remember in last episode when rano wanted to talk to ishan and suhana both dadaji and badi maa said no body should intervene between them...........HELLO LOOK WHO'S TALKING😡
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

do you remember in last episode when rano wanted to talk to ishan and suhana both dadaji and badi maa said no body should intervene between them...........HELLO LOOK WHO'S TALKING😡

I know he's the biggest culprit of them all and he's supposed to be the buzurg of the family!! Shame shame shame