India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

dnt worry guys...

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
acc to the TB article...suhana will leave d kashyap house...i knw people r a bit worried...
but guys..few dayz ago.. i saw in SBS...the precap of the shows..it says dat suhana will leave home but when badi maa will explain her(suhana ko mana lengi)..she will be bk to d kashyap house..so chill guys.

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrankit

acc to the TB article...suhana will leave d kashyap house...i knw people r a bit worried...
but guys..few dayz ago.. i saw in SBS...the precap of the shows..it says dat suhana will leave home but when badi maa will explain her(suhana ko mana lengi)..she will be bk to d kashyap house..so chill guys.

It's not that we're worried. Its just we're mad at the poor handling of the track. OBS should have given SGP a golden chance to rectify where they went wrong in characterisations and attitudes of the family members. Its the TREATMENT THAT makes me sooooooooooo mad. How can they show elders of the family enjoying such low, disgraceful acts of Ishaan and Sona, no matter what, thats just wrong. Things like that are just not acceptable in any situation. Suhana never did anything like that with Sid in front Ishaan did she?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

28adejulaikhaGarima_04vishmewell--sree--Feefi111192Suchi-

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

We are not worried at all coz after all this is drama and Suhana will eventually return.

I am mad at the CVs lack of understanding and common sense. They always leave important ends lose and haphazard. That to me is a very poor construction of thoughts, and execution.

The story telling has no continuity. It's like Raat ko drunk hokar ek kaagaz pe likhdiya, and subah uthke kora kaagaz pe story likhna continue kiya... phir kahani judegi kaise??

Story senseless hi tho banegi na.. ConfusedConfusedConfused Like Ishaan is carrying and hugging and pubbing with an unmarried so-called friend but behaves like a married couple. Yet the family doesn't think it is wrong. And the same family was shown creating a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE scene over Suhana going out without telling anyone nor letting them know when she would return.  RIDICULOUS!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha111192Feefi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

We are not worried at all coz after all this is drama and Suhana will eventually return.

I am mad at the CVs lack of understanding and common sense. They always leave important ends lose and haphazard. That to me is a very poor construction of thoughts, and execution.

The story telling has no continuity. It's like Raat ko drunk hokar ek kaagaz pe likhdiya, and subah uthke kora kaagaz pe story likhna continue kiya... phir kahani judegi kaise??

Story senseless hi tho banegi na.. ConfusedConfusedConfused Like Ishaan is carrying and hugging and pubbing with an unmarried so-called friend but behaves like a married couple. Yet the family doesn't think it is wrong. And the same family was shown creating a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE scene over Suhana going out without telling anyone nor letting them know when she would return.  RIDICULOUS!!!

Yes thats exactly my point. They are showing the Kashyap's to have double standards and hypocritical. Shame they've lowered their standards.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Yes thats exactly my point. They are showing the Kashyap's to have double standards and hypocritical. Shame they've lowered their standards.

Yes, Kashyaps are bunch of Hippocrates. They have no standards. Phir lower kya karenge?... Shame on them. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Yes, Kashyaps are bunch of Hippocrates. They have no standards. Phir lower kya karenge?... Shame on them. 

TrueBig smile
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

do you remember in last episode when rano wanted to talk to ishan and suhana both dadaji and badi maa said no body should intervene between them...........HELLO LOOK WHO'S TALKINGAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaSinha18

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

do you remember in last episode when rano wanted to talk to ishan and suhana both dadaji and badi maa said no body should intervene between them...........HELLO LOOK WHO'S TALKINGAngry

I know he's the biggest culprit of them all and he's supposed to be the buzurg of the family!! Shame shame shame

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top