Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya & ViSu Broke my Heart :( (Page 2)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Nice topic Kaheela. :)
Totally agree. Abhay is till so much in love with Matheli. I dont think he will ever grow out of it. He will always love her. That is okay but to see him hurt and pain over her memories like that is just heart breaking. Broken Heart
And same goes for Pia. She loves him but he is still like a distant dream for her. Ouch

ViSu-- They were just too adorable! but yeah felt bad for them. Esp Suku was so tired she barely said anything. Poor babies deserve a break.
This 6 days a week thing is too much. They should go back to 5 days a week.

thanks anuSmile

@ bold it is indeed heart breaking, but then Piya will be his chance to be happy again! i am so eagrly waiting for their love story 

Visu totally agree they need break, and  although i love to see them the whole week and not just 6 daysLOL, but not like thisOuch they should go back to 5 days a week ! 

this is killing them all, its just unfair!

Edited by ka7eela - 01 January 2011 at 6:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyie

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
very much agreed.

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

yaaa Unhappythey work soo hard but their work is jsut awesomeHug i know n i wish that PKYEK becomes a great hit unki mehnat zaroor rang laayegiSmile

agree they both are totally fab, like you i wish that the series reach new heights and that their hard work pays off,  but still its too much, the poor babes need a breakOuch
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

It is hard to see someone as strong as Abhay breakdown like that I feel bad for himBroken Heart
And poor ViSu cant even have a proper meal at least their hardwork is being appreciated by viewers.The trp of the show is increasing day by dayClap

love my freind makes anyone weakEmbarrassed..so Abhay kya chees hai?,Wink he really was hurting , vivian is a very good actor!Thumbs Up

i really feel bad for VisuOuch

btw i am so happy that the trp are going up and thats all because of their sake and the rest of the cast!
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Kritz08

True...I felt so bad for AbhayOuchHe is still madly and deeply in love with Maithli.I know it's going to be AbhiYa in the end but these kind of scenes make me feel that he is never going to love Piya the same way he loved MaithliCry
@sbs segment
Yeah Vivian and sukku looked so tiredOuch.I would love to see AbhiYa everyday but it's sad to see them like this.Visu and the entire unit deserve a break from this hectic schedule

about Abhay he will sure move on, he has already developed feelings for Piya it was clear in many occasions, i think he will love Piya in a more passionate way ,  his love for her will be stronger, remember he said  in the jungle that he wasn't that scared before! that says something doesn't  it ?Wink

i agree they need a break , it felt bad to see them so tired !Ouch 

@bold
I still have doubts about Abhay's feelings.It's not clear whether his concern was for Piya or his Maithli's doppelganger.Confused
Anyway you are right with time he'll get over Maithli and start loving Piya for the person she is.AbhiYa's bond will be much more stronger than that of AM'sEmbarrassed

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ka7eela

True...I felt so bad for AbhayOuchHe is still madly and deeply in love with Maithli.I know it's going to be AbhiYa in the end but these kind of scenes make me feel that he is never going to love Piya the same way he loved MaithliCry
@sbs segment
Yeah Vivian and sukku looked so tiredOuch.I would love to see AbhiYa everyday but it's sad to see them like this.Visu and the entire unit deserve a break from this hectic schedule

about Abhay he will sure move on, he has already developed feelings for Piya it was clear in many occasions, i think he will love Piya in a more passionate way ,  his love for her will be stronger, remember he said  in the jungle that he wasn't that scared before! that says something doesn't  it ?Wink

i agree they need a break , it felt bad to see them so tired !Ouch 

@bold
I still have doubts about Abhay's feelings.It's not clear whether his concern was for Piya or his Maithli's doppelganger.Confused
Anyway you are right with time he'll get over Maithli and start loving Piya for the person she is.AbhiYa's bond will be much more stronger than that of AM'sEmbarrassed

@ bold i think its not like that anymore, in the bed room scene he said to her, piya you and her becoming the same in my heart, how is that possible and he looks at her 

it was like he was saying that he has started to have feelings for her too, feelings that only can be compared with those that he once had for Maithli, feelings of true loveWink

@ blue i hope so too..uff i cant waitEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by ka7eela - 01 January 2011 at 6:19am
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

very much agreed.

thanks, they work so hard! and above all that  they have to do some stunts too, like jumping and running fastOuch, poor babes

Edited by ka7eela - 01 January 2011 at 10:19pm
.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Vivian and Suku are working insainly....wishing them strenght and energy!!.....cause at the same time i wouldnt wanna see the show without any of them for a day!....lol, i know....beeing tooo selfish....but what to do...its their fault for beeing so awesome!lol

*Big Hug* to both!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaluvkasu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index