Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shaggyscooby

It is hard to see someone as strong as Abhay breakdown like that I feel bad for him๐Ÿฅบ

And poor ViSu cant even have a proper meal at least their hardwork is being appreciated by viewers.The trp of the show is increasing day by day๐Ÿ‘

love my freind makes anyone weak๐Ÿ˜ณ..so Abhay kya chees hai?,๐Ÿ˜‰ he really was hurting , vivian is a very good actor!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i really feel bad for Visu

btw i am so happy that the trp are going up and thats all because of their sake and the rest of the cast!
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ka7eela

about Abhay he will sure move on, he has already developed feelings for Piya it was clear in many occasions, i think he will love Piya in a more passionate way ,  his love for her will be stronger, remember he said  in the jungle that he wasn't that scared before! that says something doesn't  it ?๐Ÿ˜‰

i agree they need a break , it felt bad to see them so tired ! 

@bold
I still have doubts about Abhay's feelings.It's not clear whether his concern was for Piya or his Maithli's doppelganger.๐Ÿ˜•
Anyway you are right with time he'll get over Maithli and start loving Piya for the person she is.AbhiYa's bond will be much more stronger than that of AM's๐Ÿ˜ณ
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritz08

@bold
I still have doubts about Abhay's feelings.It's not clear whether his concern was for Piya or his Maithli's doppelganger.๐Ÿ˜•
Anyway you are right with time he'll get over Maithli and start loving Piya for the person she is.AbhiYa's bond will be much more stronger than that of AM's๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ bold i think its not like that anymore, in the bed room scene he said to her, piya you and her becoming the same in my heart, how is that possible and he looks at her 

it was like he was saying that he has started to have feelings for her too, feelings that only can be compared with those that he once had for Maithli, feelings of true love๐Ÿ˜‰

@ blue i hope so too..uff i cant wait๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

thanks, they work so hard! and above all that  they have to do some stunts too, like jumping and running fast, poor babes
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vivian and Suku are working insainly....wishing them strenght and energy!!.....cause at the same time i wouldnt wanna see the show without any of them for a day!....lol, i know....beeing tooo selfish....but what to do...its their fault for beeing so awesome!lol

*Big Hug* to both!!
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My heart cries for Abhay.
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My heart cries for Abhay.๐Ÿ˜ญ
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmmm they work really hard

but thn fame comes at a price !!!!
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Nice topic Dear!!
It's so sweet of them that they do such hardwork for entertaining us!!!
We really love them!!
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa2

Vivian and Suku are working insainly....wishing them strenght and energy!!.....cause at the same time i wouldnt wanna see the show without any of them for a day!....lol, i know....beeing tooo selfish....but what to do...its their fault for beeing so awesome!lol

*Big Hug* to both!!

i know how you feel ๐Ÿ˜†..but still i wont be selfish๐Ÿ˜›..they do need a break! ๐Ÿ˜ณ