Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 9)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Very nice post Kools. You spoke my mind.

Will reply in detail later. I have an exam tomorrow.

Best of luck Niki .........Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hai Kool di.Smile.Welcome back.

Oh Thank God. On New year, again I could say Hai to you(after a long time).So happy to see your post.Smile. Its a gift from you.Smile.You are back with your own flavour and as always a nice and  sensible one from you.

All were very valid and atmost all prians feel the same.

That too their honeymoon and their habit of taking insults. uffff....
For pune trip.they would have stayed at bombay itself.(but even then sushita has made that 5 mins too, too adorable)

Atleast I hope from monday,as a new year resolution,ARMAN change their habit of taking insults and they become stronger and sensible.

And then,though villains are interesting,dont know di,I hate dharmesh,savita,varsha,jay and always manju.

Edited by umayal - 01 January 2011 at 12:31pm

koolsadhu1000

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
All the Best Nikki.Smile  Thumbs Up
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by piya_10

the actor playing Dharmesh seems bored too, his character has been butchered way too bad.......unless there's a miraculous twist where he was forced to marry his first (?) wife it seems bye bye for Dharmesh. Someone posted the other day that maybe he married his best friends wife or something ala Silsila still it'll be bigamy.   

it's been repeatedly said by several articles  that dharmesh never married this girl madhuri..that they simply had an out of wedlock child.  i don't understand why everyone keeps saying he was  married to her or is committing bigamy...or even infidelity..cause he hasn't had "relations" with her since he met and married Vaishali...he neglected to tell V or anyone of this indicretion in his past...which is for sure wrong when there is a child and continued contact. and certainly makes him a big hypocrite when badmouthing manav.... but..i don't quite understand where everyone is coming from. ??? does India have a different definition of bigamy and infidelity than other places?  ??  LOL

Perhaps its not technically bigamy then . Does it make it any less disgusting ?

hi kools welcome back
 i think we're still talking apples and oranges...i think dharmesh is disgusting - that said  i still want to defend him...Dead  Shocked he had a past life he didn't disclose.  he was not married but fathered a child.  he isn't having an affair with her now, neither physically or emotionally.   his only interest is because the child is his, he loves the child and she happens to be his mother.... YES he is very very wrong to keep this secret, to make up disgusting stories..etc..  he is rude and selfish and self centered.. he has insulted vaishali over and over and i don't think really loves her...he even told her that his business and his reputation were more important than she was...(can u imagine??? if it were me, i'd be outta there already on that one!!!)  but....he's not married to two women, nor committing adultery...even emotional adultery....   i just like things to be clear and not muddled...  sorry  Big smile

and happy new year to you !!! 

And thats where i agree with u Big smile.........that ok he is NOT a bigamist .. Like I said , havent watched ALL episodes . And yet it doesn't matter a bit for it makes NO DIFFERENCE .

U see , the people watching this show  just see that he has another woman and a child whom he is keeping secret . Bigamy or technically NO BIGAMY , this is  an unacceptable situation for a woman .  Its the WORST INSULT for a woman .  So he impregnated this gal in college on a one night stand perhaps ..many years before he met vaishali perhaps ..........and was unaware of the child till recent months . Still , he shud have TOLD HIS WIFE .

How wud a man feel if a woman 'kept a man ' on the sly and  had a secret child  by him that this other man brot up ? Its one question I for one wud love to see serials address .  Have seen enuf women as keeps and second wives on the sly , i wanna see  men kept  on the sly by women , and illegitimate children from male lovers for a change . Wud blow flying kisses to vaishali if she asked Motu that and walked off with a slap on his chauvinistic chubby cheek .Big smile

btw naava......I am popularly known as a Dharmesh defender . But This I cannot digest .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevercarpe-diemPiyatrix

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
And even as i say this i repeat ............Archna slapping Dharmesh was NOT OK  for my values of Marathi culture . That was a different situation .

LuvSSever

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Kools agree with you, and i hope Vaishu leaves dharmu for good. i don't want to see her forgiving not so permashvar pati, at any cost.

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Tanya
See , as I see it , there needn't be a competition of sorts between this silly ARMAN duo of seeing who has suffered the most for each other .................did Archu suffer under Savita or did Manav suffer under the K family .  If Archu suffered more , she suffered of her own volition when the full deshmukh family told her to GO as her marraige had ENDED then , it was there only on paper .
In this case they r both hubby wife very much into this marraige . Now the demand that their respective spouses shud be respected is an essential need of their matrimonial alliance . At that point Sachin had died and full D family HATED Archu . She entered the house as a sort of a PENANCE as she felt responsible indirectly for her vahinis behaviour that led to sAchins death .
No one even looked at Archu as a bahu at that point ............the treatment given to her was that given to an enemy . But Manav is the damad today ..........he is in that house not as a penance doer or as an enemy but as Archnas Pati . And from that angle , knowing my community .the Marathi community ..............he is suffering the worst insults a son in law can suffer .His saalis talk disespectfully to him , Vinod doesnt talk to him , That house has put him in jail twice and may perhaps again after this money episode , he has been slapped thrice by Sulo . Its too much . No girl is worth it , not even Archna. Whatever Savita says , she is his mother , she at least brot him up , so she may be wrong from time to time but he is in the world today due to her and his drunken Dad . Who r these people to treat him worst than a kutta ? Vinod isnt dead like Sachin , and Archna hasnt been jailed like Manav .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernikitagmcPiyatrixTanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@Kools: Couldn't step in at this point with one thing about the whole 'Manav taking insults' question.

From whatever we have seen of the serial till now, Manav is a very practical guy. Much more than Archu, who is solely emotional.

He came to Archu's house with only one thing in mind- Archu was sick, and he needed help. That was the bare fact. Even if he had a job at that time, it wouldn't have changed situations much- he really needed someone to take care of Archu when he went to work.

So he knew that staying in that house was their (Manav + Archu's) combined need at that time. It was Archu's parents love that they brought them back and promised that they wouldn't let anyone insult him.

A practical situation- a realistic situation, sometimes you need to face terrible things in life to survive- in-laws were bound to insult- but he had only one thought- Archu was sick and he was jobless, he needed help and so stayed silent. If he had started fighting with them that don't you dare insult me- they would have told him coolly to get out if he couldn't stand them.

He tried to stay out of their way as much as possible, cos he knew they would be insulted, said we shouldn't attend their parties, and so on. He was right here.

I was only disappointed that they didn't use this track to show that the insults fuel him, the fire becomes stronger within him- he tries to get a job as soon as possible, get out of that house, while leaving- touch Mano-Sulo's feet, and throw money at Vinod-Manju, give Varsha-Vaishali a good reply and break relations forever and never forgive them (of course we know he will forgive later, but I wanted to see him say this and maintain this stand for sometime at least.)

The honeymoon at this point was not what I wanted. And that too one funded by Mano-Sulo. That too in Pune- (Aur koi jagah nahi mili????)

I'm still waiting for Monday's episode, and hoping that it will make Manav take some bold decisions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverNisha_90

Go to top