India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 7)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hmm.. but why would jay get interested in vaishu all of a sudden ?
He isnt attracted to her and vaishu doesnt have money either .. whats his incentive to go after her ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..PiyatrixDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Welcome back Kool dii, Hugand happy new year to allHug
This show is pavitra rishta of ArMan and their insults, no insult no PR Wacko

Seriously I was ROFL when they told honeymoon is to be in Pune, I think even Vasai would have done (since i like beach scenes, or esselworld ROFL Some adventure in PR)

Jay has fallen for Archana badly, poor guy Broken Heart
ArMan will get out of any problems created but This guy will be hurted forever. I seriously hope Jsywant is doin all this strategy to take revenge from Manav and not to get Archu back

Seriously .Vasai beach , Gorai Beach , even MAdh Island is better .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 January 2011 at 6:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever..Sonii..lunzaPiyatrix

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Welcome back Kool dii, Hugand happy new year to allHug
This show is pavitra rishta of ArMan and their insults, no insult no PR Wacko

Seriously I was ROFL when they told honeymoon is to be in Pune, I think even Vasai would have done (since i like beach scenes, or esselworld ROFL Some adventure in PR)

Jay has fallen for Archana badly, poor guy Broken Heart
ArMan will get out of any problems created but This guy will be hurted forever. I seriously hope Jsywant is doin all this strategy to take revenge from Manav and not to get Archu back

sonii .. the first word that came to mind when I saw the word honeymoon in TB article was Lonawala .. bcuz I think it is nearby ?? ( Sushant keeps driving to lonavala quite often right ? ..) .. it atleast qualifies as a honeymooning place .. and it wouldnt have been too inconvenient for sushita too since it is close by..
Then when I saw the it is going to be pune D'oh... the CV's upper floor is oh-so empty ..
I want jay to go back to his initial agenda of looting the company .. that seems to have taken a backseat for now ..

LuvSSever..Sonii..Piyatrix

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Lunza when when I read pune, i was like they are gonna show forts and ArMan playing hide-seek there....Silly but nothing happen....

Heyy I think Dharmesh came to know abt Madhuri and her son after He got married to Vaishu Ermm

LuvSSeverlunzaPiyatrix

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
well , they played hide and seek when they were hanging clothes on the terrace .. they like doing things simple .. you know find pleasure in simple things in life Geek
playing hide and seek in forts is too extravagant for them Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever..Sonii..

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

the actor playing Dharmesh seems bored too, his character has been butchered way too bad.......unless there's a miraculous twist where he was forced to marry his first (?) wife it seems bye bye for Dharmesh. Someone posted the other day that maybe he married his best friends wife or something ala Silsila still it'll be bigamy.   

it's been repeatedly said by several articles  that dharmesh never married this girl madhuri..that they simply had an out of wedlock child.  i don't understand why everyone keeps saying he was  married to her or is committing bigamy...or even infidelity..cause he hasn't had "relations" with her since he met and married Vaishali...he neglected to tell V or anyone of this indicretion in his past...which is for sure wrong when there is a child and continued contact. and certainly makes him a big hypocrite when badmouthing manav.... but..i don't quite understand where everyone is coming from. ??? does India have a different definition of bigamy and infidelity than other places?  ??  LOL
Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
 Welcome back Kool Di...............Smile
                  U r back with a bang. It was a nice post. I am seriously fed up with this insult-insult game played by Arman. Manav shuts Archu's mouth when she defends him in K's and Archu Manav's mouth in the D's.  Angry
                       Seriously how can they b so dumb? Urgghh..........Angry.
                    I want Manav to claim those 3 lacs from Minchoo's ghulamAngry,insult egoistic Varsha to the extent that she is afraid to face Manav.Angry How can she forget everything Manav did for her.Angry I will spare Vaishu here as she will lose her happiness in the coming episodes. So Manav shud just ignore her. But this is only a wishfull thinking. Manav will not do anything and will just walk away D'oh, Hope Archu trust him. Poor guy.Disapprove
     Di i wud serioudly like to see Vaishu and Satish as a pair. Satish deserves a kind wife.Approve
 Jaywant and Varshu wud be paired. I trust Jaywant he will show Varsha her place.Evil Smile
                    Y cant Manav b happy? He deserves to b happy na? I just dont like to see him getting insulted like this. Disapprove
                      I hope Savita accepts and loves Archu , if at all Arman are going back to the D's.
 Pls show the lead couple happy for a change. Unhappy
                  Regarding Jaywant , i never liked him ( sorry Ouch) , may b coz he was brought in the serial with an intention to replace Manav in Archu's life. Dead
                     Mahesh Shetty is playing the character very nice. But i am still obsessed with SushantLOL
           I seriously hope they show Arman doing well i n their life.Smile
 Love u di...... take care..........bye.........Smile

LuvSSevernaavalunza

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by piya_10

the actor playing Dharmesh seems bored too, his character has been butchered way too bad.......unless there's a miraculous twist where he was forced to marry his first (?) wife it seems bye bye for Dharmesh. Someone posted the other day that maybe he married his best friends wife or something ala Silsila still it'll be bigamy.   

it's been repeatedly said by several articles  that dharmesh never married this girl madhuri..that they simply had an out of wedlock child.  i don't understand why everyone keeps saying he was  married to her or is committing bigamy...or even infidelity..cause he hasn't had "relations" with her since he met and married Vaishali...he neglected to tell V or anyone of this indicretion in his past...which is for sure wrong when there is a child and continued contact. and certainly makes him a big hypocrite when badmouthing manav.... but..i don't quite understand where everyone is coming from. ??? does India have a different definition of bigamy and infidelity than other places?  ??  LOL

Perhaps its not technically bigamy then . Does it make it any less disgusting ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunza

Go to top