Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 6)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Ya , only savita has the right to insult manav Silly
Once savita starts her motor mouth , nobody can shut her up ..
If she is in full form on monday , the K's won't know what hit themLOL ..
I think archu might dish out a few slaps before storming out of the place with manav..
The sikhni doesnt seem interested in riches .. he is sending her cash which is just about enough to support herself and her son .. she knows about vaishu and yet isnt asking for her full rights .. she seems to be ok with whatever "deal" dharmu has given her...

Dont think jay and vaishu will happen ... jay needs to be in dharmu's good books if he wants to get rich.. and nicking his wife isnt the way to go about it ...

Edited by lunza - 01 January 2011 at 6:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverPiyatrix

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Sat is too aloof these days. He doesn't even know whats his wife upto. I hope CVs bring him back with a bang.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunzaPiyatrix

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

I hope Savita does izzat aarti of Manju first use the choicest abusive words Evil Smile nd her next target should be Varsha , she calls Vinod joru ka ghulam  LOL lets see what she calls him tom'

I am very very surprised Savita hasnt turned against Manju till now . She shud have after the jailing . The CVs blew that up and so many of Savitas wrong doings went undiscovered .like hiring Advocate Khanna etc .

Till now Manju has had the last word with Savita. Its High time Manju is given some fatkas . The message in this silly serial is once a lady becomes a mother she gets free license to do any damned rubbish in her sasural and get away with it .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSeverlunzaPiyatrix

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

so Damodar sneaked in K house for the dinner without informing Savita  LOL LOL Satish knows all the Ks so spared himself of the tamasha ... cant take it anymore LOL

Of late , satish has been giving a lot of these gettogethers a miss LOL .. Smart guy ... LOL
He is fed up with everyone .. one K girl gives him enough grief at home .. I think he is in no mood to spend his evenings with the entire K paltan anymore and get a migraine...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Dont think jay and vaishu will happen ... jay needs to be in dharmu's good books if he wants to get rich.. and nicking his wife isnt the way to go about it ...

But then if sumone can give Dracula good its his servant , who knows all his tricks and weaknesses . Im gonna ask the CVs for this one

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSeverlunzaPiyatrix

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Sat is too aloof these days. He doesn't even know whats his wife upto. I hope CVs bring him back with a bang.

Sats is busy being Sushant in TL LOL

@ lunzi ....yea Savita tornado gonna blow the Ks away LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hlunza

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

so Damodar sneaked in K house for the dinner without informing Savita  LOL LOL Satish knows all the Ks so spared himself of the tamasha ... cant take it anymore LOL

Of late , satish has been giving a lot of these gettogethers a miss LOL .. Smart guy ... LOL
He is fed up with everyone .. one K girl gives him enough grief at home .. I think he is in no mood to spend his evenings with the entire K paltan anymore and get a migraine...

Satish is hibernating as he cannot stand being around Varsha . She has totally gone away from my heart after aborting that baby

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSevershootingstar27lunzaPiyatrix

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Welcome back Kool dii, Hugand happy new year to allHug
This show is pavitra rishta of ArMan and their insults, no insult no PR Wacko

Seriously I was ROFL when they told honeymoon is to be in Pune, I think even Vasai (or raigad) would have done (since i like beach scenes, or esselworld ROFL Some adventure in PR)

Jay has fallen for Archana badly, poor guy Broken Heart
ArMan will get out of any problems created but This guy will be hurted forever. I seriously hope Jsywant is doin all this strategy to take revenge from Manav and not to get Archu back

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 01 January 2011 at 6:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunzaPiyatrix

Go to top