Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 4)

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Joined: 23 December 2005
Posts: 15600

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

the actor playing Dharmesh seems bored too, his character has been butchered way too bad.......unless there's a miraculous twist where he was forced to marry his first (?) wife it seems bye bye for Dharmesh. Someone posted the other day that maybe he married his best friends wife or something ala Silsila still it'll be bigamy.   


If he did that then why not tell his parents about it. They anyway listen to whatever he says. And why spoil Vaishu's life like this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverPiyatrix

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

 
It is Vada who is being given the boot . Jay , like Ajit , will improve . What will happen is he will help Vaishu to run the business since he kows the ins and outs of the business and will either fall in love with her or decide to use her to get back at ARchu . By marrying her sister . Either way , at some point Jay will fall for Vaishu truly and get over Archu . its Bye Bye for Dharmesh .


Jay with Vaishu is an interesting prospect. But right now there are no such signs on the show. IF he marries Vaishu for revenge, he will also have to face Batatavada. Because Dharmu loves Vaishu and then Jay will be responsible for taking her away from him.

And Piya, Manju is evil just for the sake of being evil. Like they say in marathi, dusryacha changla baghvat nahi tila. She cannot see anyone's good happening. Her only goal in life seems to be creating trouble in Archu's life.
 
Agreed rite now there r no signs . But we can give them ideas . They read us . Many did not like dharmesh vaishu jodi as she was pretty and he wasnt . The future track will be Dharmesh turning totally villainous and Jay protecting vaishu from him as he knows his Dracula boss too well .
 
What will be most interesting is seeing if Vaishu divorces or accepts the first wife . Archus shakkar philosophy preching will teach her Pati is Parmeshwar even if he is second hand goods .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSeverPiyatrixTanyazDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Originally posted by piya_10

the actor playing Dharmesh seems bored too, his character has been butchered way too bad.......unless there's a miraculous twist where he was forced to marry his first (?) wife it seems bye bye for Dharmesh. Someone posted the other day that maybe he married his best friends wife or something ala Silsila still it'll be bigamy.   


If he did that then why not tell his parents about it. They anyway listen to whatever he says. And why spoil Vaishu's life like this.
 
Exactly its not making ANY sense whatsooever .His Marwadi parents r too broad minded and nice . And either way .having a son THIS big ? Gosh , the boy looks TEN !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSeverTanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Joined: 18 September 2009
Posts: 21799

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
^^ yea agree .... maybe he married his first wife for responsibility nd Vaishali for love...Ekta loves this kind of twisted relationships , few months Manav was in a similar situation I hope both his wife lives him after claiming fat alimony ,.... if Vaishu is his illegal wife then she wont be entitled to that ..... bad days ahead for Vaishali. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSeverTanyaz

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Joined: 23 December 2005
Posts: 15600

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

 
Agreed rite now there r no signs . But we can give them ideas . They read us . Many did not like dharmesh vaishu jodi as she was pretty and he wasnt . The future track will be Dharmesh turning totally villainous and Jay protecting vaishu from him as he knows his Dracula boss too well .
 
What will be most interesting is seeing if Vaishu divorces or accepts the first wife . Archus shakkar philosophy preching will teach her Pati is Parmeshwar even if he is second hand goods .


The thing is Dharmu's choice looks difficult with teh kid thrown in. He could have chosen Vaishu over Sikhni anyday but how can he give up his own son. And I dont think Vaishu is like Vandu who will listen to Archu's advice. She is more like Varsha the rebel. She wont easily forgive Dharmu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverPiyatrixTanyaz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

^^ yea agree .... maybe he married his first wife for responsibility nd Vaishali for love...Ekta loves this kind of twisted relationships , few months Manav was in a similar situation I hope both his wife lives him after claiming fat alimony ,.... if Vaishu is his illegal wife then she wont be entitled to that ..... bad days ahead for Vaishali. 
 
Oh no ! Then Vaishu cannot claim half his assets as she has no legal claim ! the sikhni can , however .


Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 January 2011 at 5:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSeverPiyatrixTanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Joined: 18 September 2009
Posts: 21799

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Vinod is so terrible when it comes to emotional scenes he screeches so much LOL long time back I wanted Vinod to divorce Manju nd marry Vandita , but now since Ajit is reformed the thot is futile, Vaishu with Jaywant ... hmm Ermm but going by BT standards I somehow feel he's there to create a triangle with Manav & Archana LOL untill some new villains come along

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSeverTanyaz

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Joined: 23 December 2005
Posts: 15600

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Vinod is so terrible when it comes to emotional scenes he screeches so much LOL long time back I wanted Vinod to divorce Manju nd marry Vandita , but now since Ajit is reformed the thot is futile, Vaishu with Jaywant ... hmm Ermm but going by BT standards I somehow feel he's there to create a triangle with Manav & Archana LOL untill some new villains come along


Even I use to feel that before Ajit reformed.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverPiyatrixTanyaz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pavitra Rishta Help Desk: Any questions?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Anaya-   Replies: 1193   Views: 158134

-Anaya- 1193 158134 17 September 2012 at 2:50pm by -Anarkali.
Few Questions.. need help

Author: Amreen Imran   Replies: 2   Views: 682

Amreen Imran 2 682 15 August 2010 at 1:47am by Amreen Imran
Three questions about this show

Author: spyers   Replies: 1   Views: 650

spyers 1 650 04 June 2010 at 2:54pm by hrithikluvr
Questions to all PR fans

2 3

Author: Mugda   Replies: 19   Views: 1549

Mugda 19 1549 17 December 2009 at 7:56pm by Piyatrix

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index