India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 2)

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Dharmesh living a bigamous life has the audacity to comment on ArMan & their pavitra rishta LOL how come Jaywant has no clue about this ..... n Poona isnt that far from Mumbai right ? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hlunza

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

KD, I think Sikhni knows about Vaishu. Dharmu tells her that he made a promise to Vaishu and he has to go. That time she stops him by saying she wont be able to handle the operation alone. I think she suffering bigamy silently.

Gosh ! Thats awful . I'm sure Batatawada has sold her some sick sob story and the gullible woman has bought it . Women r such suckers at times , truly .Angry

Tell u what .......we will hammer CVs for a Vaishu Jay union . After the Archu Badla track , they cud show Vaishu trying to run the business on her own , Jay helping her and falling in love W*H her . I see , ALL Archnas lovers become her BILS .Example SATISH . Its a TRADITION in the K family .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 January 2011 at 5:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverlunzaPiyatrixTanyazDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Dharmesh living a bigamous life has the audacity to comment on ArMan & their pavitra rishta LOL how come Jaywant has no clue about this ..... n Poona isnt that far from Mumbai right ? Confused

Poona is just two hours away from Mumbai now due to the Express Highway . It is every bit as crowded with traffic jam galore at every corner like Mumbai . They shud have shown ARMAN going to KOnkan or Amboli , Goa or Saputara.......even Lonavla was fine . So Sad I wasnt here i wud have ripped CVS apart .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunzaTanyaz

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

I just want the V siblings marriages to break . .I have wanted it for quite some time now ..
I thought Dharmu suffered from a kinda complex when it came to pretty women ? And here he is juggling two .. iski to nikal padi Wacko

Savita will do anything to get archana out of her son's life .. she has already insulted him enough in front of everyone ...

And I dont find Jay's sudden love/obsession for archu very convincing either .. didnt see any trace of jealousy or anger in his face when manju informed him about their honeymoon ..

P.S . welcome back .. Smile It feels so good to see "koolsadhu1000" in the topic starter column again ..

Edited by lunza - 01 January 2011 at 5:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverPiyatrixkoolsadhu1000

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Kool do you really think Jaywant is in love with Archana I think he's pretending .......his ego is hurt cos Archu chose Manav over him , he just wants to get back at them by separating them nd ruining Archu's life ..... cant see any other reason Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverlunza

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Piya I dont think he is pretending, I think he really fell for Archu but yes his ego is hurt. If he gets Archu, he will surely hurt her but he wont let her go.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverPiyatrixTanyaz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
sigh what else can I say .. agree with everything except one - Manav should keep his mouth shut about vaishali .. no one is going to believe him anyway... and actually I just want him to stop caring about V&V .. its their life , their marriage
What I felt was he shud tell ASAP as a social duty . Anyone who spots bigamy , rape , abuse , shud make the facts known .if not to police , at least to the family . Forget it if they dont believe it .........Manav shud tell not for their belief or disbelief but bcoz its a legal crime .If Vaishali doesnt choose to believe him , its her headache then ...at least Manav is in the clear . Now what people will say is he himself put sindoor in Shravnis maang when he was still married to Archu and so for him its not a big deal .this bigamy thing .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramdevashree_hLuvSSeverPiyatrixTanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
devu its funny to see him act like an obsessed lover LOL anyway I think Manju has a li'l crush on Jaywant she lites up when he's around got a new hairstyle too LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSever

Go to top