India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 19)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Well well , who wud have thought FBD had this much in him where women was concerned . Satish , Manav are bachchas in front of him . And the way he acted on SR nite as if he was a novice .
LOLLOL
Varsha I know Jay Vaishu isnt on the charts yet .But why not give em IDEAS
If Vaishu stays in that marraige it will be horrible and how long will Jay chase Archu , one day party will end na
There may be a slight possibility that he has fallen for her , but its 90 %bruised ego .As u rightly said ..........the flaunting of Mananv under his nose ...........Archu used a man to please Manav .........she overdid the pativrata thingy . Manav told her marry for my sake ....she said ok and latched on to a man to please him . Later she dumped that man for Manav again . Naturally the man is a seething volcano now . and in all the erupting mass of emotions in him , there might be a slight chance that she did stir his libido after all while stepping on his manhood so insensitively . Lets wait and see . But I think its mostly bruised male ego .........not just Archu jilting him for the mechanic ..but also the mechanic winning over HIM .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 03 January 2011 at 4:01am

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
btw I am very interested in what khoobsoorat just said ..........how does Jay have so much money ...the last we had seen of him was he was running speedily to save his evil  bottom from being spanked by Gunda Bhai
What happened to Gundabhai's debt btw .how was THAT cleared . I think Taklu Rane sold off some land in his gaav and paid off his evil , handsome son's debt at Prabhi's nagging .
Anyways I rather LIKE jay being rich . Handsome men shud be rich in my opinion . It adds to the flavour .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 03 January 2011 at 6:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khoobsoorat

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Agree Kool di. Its mainly the ego which has got stamped bad that's making him wanting Archana.

I've observed something about Jaywant. His biggest negative trait is his over confidence.. in everything. As far as I've seen him, he's not happy or content wid anything around him.
Even if he manages to get Archu back, I doubt he'll ever be content wid her or his life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
dew he wud be happy with Archu but Archu wont let him . u see he never got a chance as a man ............we never got to see that side of him . He has an ambitious streak , yes , but I think he wud have been a great husband to Archu if she had prioritised him and if he had sensed that prioritisation . It wud have pleased his male ego and he wud have blossomed as a husband . Unfortunately he never got to that point . Archu made the limits clear ..Look , ur the stooge filling in for Manav .
dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Yes di, Jaywant is a good husband material no doubt.
He is ambitious but he tends to count the chickens before it hatches. And he always ends up disappointed.
Dharmesh is little balanced when it comes to the confidence level.
dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Anyways, How r u di? ur twins and jeeju?

Tbh, I kinda lost hope that you'd be back posting in the forum. Im so glad to see u discussing PR again Big smile
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
But if u notice .........Dharmesh depends on this sizzling confidence of Jay for getting things done . It was Jay who procurred the signature of Archu when Dharmesh had given up .........Jay delivers . By hook or by crook is another question . But once he sets a goal he achieves it and now it is breaking up ARMAN marraige . He will do it somehow .
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Anyways, How r u di? ur twins and jeeju?

Tbh, I kinda lost hope that you'd be back posting in the forum. Im so glad to see u discussing PR again Big smile

Twins and jeeju r fine dewy . I am posting to keep my mind from not thinking of other things .

Go to top