Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 18)

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year Kool and welcome back.
I hope that you had a wonderful holiday in India.  Seems like time just flew...isn't it.
Loved your post......I was waiting for your comments.  
It is true that Manjusha will get one big kick from one and only one Jaywant.  No one was ever able to give one to this deserving Manju.
Manju will hurt Archana as this gives her all the pleasure and Savita will give Archana all the trouble....this will certainly cause Jaywant to get at Manju......
I just hope that Archu gets preg and Jay leaves her alone.

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Kool, I am not saying that he is a bad guy .he is a very nice fellow and he does love her because he is even saying it now ...Maybe Archu is wrong for running after someone so much ....

It's just that love is not that important to him , promises ( weather they are wrong or right ) , responsibilities and other things are , even if they are going  against his relationship with Archana ..
At least that is what I feel right now ..
Maybe my opinion will change ....in time ..
But I just told you what I honestly feel about this guy at this time and it's not just me ...many others too feel that way I think ...

I hope he will be a good husband to her in this second marriage ...
And yes , as tulsey said , I would really want Archu to have her own baby and have someone of her own in her life .Tha tis what I would love to see the most .....

I am also very scared  of that Jaywant rane .Right now he is  in no mood to leave her  alone ...

And to end the argument from my side .....I like Manav a lot , hell of a lot ...just don't trust him as of now  LOLEmbarrassed hope  my opinion about him will change soon ....Smile

Edited by Tanyaz - 02 January 2011 at 4:38pm
khoobsoorat Goldie
khoobsoorat
khoobsoorat

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
One more question to be asked........ Everyone knows that Jay is already in debt or had been in debt, all of a sudden where did he get so much wealth from that he now owns an office of his own and hiring people? (Vinod one of them). I may have missed out something in between so I am unaware of his present status.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
your ques r all great, i'v pondered them myself as i suffer thru this show. But about y elope when they had no plan-- they never planned on eloping, it was so spur of the moment. And they prob thought that sinc shrav herself let manav go, savi would accept them in the house, they didnt think she'd kick them out. I think as much as i hated seeing them in a miserable state post reunion, it was a realistic view of elopement, not a romantic fantasy where everything is magically ok and they immed find shelter and work and sing songs (e.g. Bolly movies like Qayamat se qayamat tak, dil...). They unfortunatly found that they had no better choic than to go to the k house until life improvd for them... But i really though we'd see some romance and filmy love during the honeymoon, but instead we got the worst hm i'v ever seen on soaps. They sealed the deal, and that's it. The rest was crap. Did the cvs hav to mix the hm w/ the dharmu track?? It wudv made more sens to send them to that place they wer gonna go during their 1st marriage. Sick or not sick, Archu looks dumpy and sad in that gray shawl. Let her look as happy as she prob feels on the inside. Just bc its her 2nd go doesnt mean she cant look like a fresh newlywed... And iv said this so many times, but i really want vaishu to divorc dharmu so we can see a realistic portrayal of divorc for real reasons. Then maybe a vinod manju divorc too. Hmm, then mayb vaishu and manju can fight for jay, lol. Oh, and i really want satish to find a nice woman and leav varsha! Ok, now i sound too divorc happy here (coming from the very happily married woman)!     Big smile

Edited by zaara10 - 02 January 2011 at 5:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000nikitagmc

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Kools for some reason I feel TDH has really fallen for Archu...He might want revenge against Manav & rest of the gang but he does not want any one hurting Archu...His obsession for Archu defo is beyond love...I don't blame TDH being offended by ArMan's MFs and Pavitra Rishta OuchAngryDead while Archu was engaged to be married to TDH...She flaunted Manav in front of TDH every chance she got and no man would be able to handle that.. Embarrassed

May be at one time he thought he will take revenge on Archu and dump her after a yr but I strongly feel now his feelings are different...Call me silly romantic... LOL

I personally dont see Vaishu-TDH as a couple...It would have been so nice if CVs had taken TDH-Archu track somewhere...ArMan's elope, marriage, SR & HM were so boring...We could have used the excitement TDH could have brought....He is sizzling HAWT HAWT yaar...Star

BTW why is Madhuri being called Sikhni???Is it because she is Sardarni? ConfusedEmbarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 02 January 2011 at 6:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
@Fifi: Have you taken any analgesic as of now dear? Crocin or something? And do you have any other problem other than the headache?
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

May be at one time he thought he will take revenge on Archu and dump her after a yr but I strongly feel now his feelings are different...Call me silly romantic... LOL

I personally dont see Vaishu-TDH as a couple...It would have been so nice if CVs had taken TDH-Archu track somewhere... 

Oh no Varsha ...
As you rightly said yourself , Archana was pretty unfair to him because of Manav so maybe TDH can think about a fresh start of life ..But how can we think about vasihu ...her husband is still alive and kicking ...Ouch
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Dabulls23

I personally dont see Vaishu-TDH as a couple...It would have been so nice if CVs had taken TDH-Archu track somewhere... 

Oh no Varsha ...
As you rightly said yourself , Archana was pretty unfair to him because of Manav so maybe TDH can think about a fresh start of life ..But how can we think about vasihu ...her husband is still alive and kicking ...Ouch
Vaishu-TDH is a not happening couple IMHO...Few had mentioned b4 in the topic so I said I dont see them as couples...FBD isn't even married to Vaishu...She is the other woman in that 3 some...OuchEmbarrassed  Madhuri & FBD are married and have a son unless that boy is out of their premarital love affair...So Madhuri is the other woman than...ConfusedFBD was pretty busy going thru 3 women already WinkLOL 

This show is getting stupider by the minute Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapnikitagmcTanyaz

Go to top