Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 17)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Kools!!!! ClapThumbs UpHugHeart

Thankyou for that lovely post and bringing my thoughts to words!!!

Thumbs Up

LOLLOLLOL

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Ok Kool , we will see if he is a good responsible husband this time If he values his marriage vows even if  his own image is at stake ...

yes Archana did not belieev him and she left him  i nthe early stage of hr marriage and she paid , big big tiem paid by by signing those divorce documents .tha twas the  punishment she gave herself .She did not mistrust him till the last day , in fact she said No to a gret rishat  like satish because she told the whole owrld that she was still in love with Manav .She begged Manav to give her another chance , that she  did not jail him and his famil y...bu tManav too was to be blamed in mistrusting her .He himself said onece that he had made a huge mistake of not trusting his wife because he was jealous of satish ....
Archu tried to talk to him , that too  after so much insult from savita  as she wanted to tal k  to him before signing the divorce documents ..She came running  to clear things up with him ..
So in my eyes they both did not trust each other  , at that point of time .And then she came back and wanted to make ammends .....she first wanted to divorce and set him free but had to come  and stay in his house ...
Tha twas the time when I r think her real love story started ...I think even  her gulit has played a huge part as she felt that her family is responsible for sachin's death .
I have always said that sachin's death was an unfortunate accident and if Archu is to be blamed then so should be Girish as it was his phone call that drove Sachin insane and he ran out in a bad state ....Actuall yit is no one's fault ..It  was sachin's and the truck driver's fault ...
But that is a subjective thing ...some might say otherwise but I only blame sachin and the truck driver  only , not Archana , not Girish and no one else .....

As for Manav staying in jail for Archana ...a lot of people said  at that time that Manav is  the type of person who would do  that even for Vandita or Shraavni .So I don't really know if he did this for her or not ...

What he has done for her , in my eyes , is ...................

He always treats her family as his own , even though  they are so bad to him ...
He immediately put sindoor in her head without even her asking  him as he wanted all the proper rights to be associated with her , without anyone else asking him any more questions .he wanted proper legal right on her , it has to be love  tha tmade him do this without even asking his or her parents, it was more important for him to have Archu back then to keep anyone else happy  ....

Despite of the lack of money and his problems , he looks happy these days and he is smiling a lot ...That zombie look is gone, it must be because he is in love again and is happy  ..

And the most important sign of love for me ( call me silly or whatever ) ....the way he always holds her  hand when they walk ..To me that  is a huge huge sign of love .I don't know why but I find hand holding extremely romantic and a very very caring  gesture , I don't know why but  it sort of says a lot ...

These are the things that he would not have done for anyone else but Archan ..
Also both his love confession was nice ..

Anyway , it remains to be seen how thinsg will turn out for them. I hope Manav takes better care of her once they go back to live with his mother ...
For Archana ...I would love to see her snap a little out of her Manav obsession and her mother obsession and give a little more attention to the man who has supported and loved her the most in this world and that is her father .....

I hope things turn out well for Arman in their second marriage ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 02 January 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulseyshootingstar27

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Kools!!!! Heart

Thankyou for that lovely post and bringing my thoughts to words!!!

Thumbs Up

LOLLOLLOL

Angry

Some people never learn.ROFL
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
And yes I also want Archu to have a baby quickly just in case if things  go wrong again this time ...at least she will have a child of her own ...
I don't ever want her to go back to the situation she was in before .It was so very horrible ...If she  has her own baby then that wuld be very good for her ...She would be happy in her own little world ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 02 January 2011 at 3:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsey

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Kool!  It's so nice to read your point-of-view again, I was rather missing these long bolded posts of yours.

koolsadhu1000Tanyaz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
As for Manav staying in jail for Archana ...a lot of people said  at that time that Manav is  the type of person who would do  that even for Vandita or Shraavni .So I don't really know if he did this for her or not ...

If people say this , pardon me but it is very unfair in my opinion . Then one can even say that all the sacrifices Archu does for him ..she will do for her sisters and brother too . She has proven her blind love for Vinod time and again .by  giving up jewellery share etc etc . These kind of statements by many r dismissing off Manavs love and glorifying Archna alone . Plz dont misunderstand .its not u that Im talking about .Its the many wu said commented this way .

About Girish being instrumental for Sachins death .........partly yes .But the visa got cancelled due to the JAILING . Sachin returned drunk even before Girish cancelled the marraige , extremely unhappy . Of course its Sachins fault for being this weak minnded and cracking under pressure but the bottomline is everything went back to the Jailing that Manju chalked out in such a fool proof way . The Karanjkars never pulled her up adequately for it and Archna protected her butt from going to jail as she was preggers . Manav was maganimous enuf never to hold this against Archna , infact he joined her in treating Manju well . The people who held it against Majusha were Savita and Vandu . Vandu went and did the complaint and Savvita demanded from Archna that Manju shud be put in jail for doing false complaint . However with Damodars help Archna provided anticipatory bail for Manju .

Yet Manav has loved her without making demands just the way she has never demanded he shud prioritise her over Sachu . It was Sulo who did it , not Archu .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 02 January 2011 at 3:44pm

Nisha_90nikitagmc

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Kool!  It's so nice to read your point-of-view again, I was rather missing these long bolded posts of yours.

LOLLOLLOLThank u TB
SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Kools Good to have u back buddy. And In fine fighting form too. Can't comment cuz my head is all congested and I can't think straight. Hey doc can u prescribe something for me plz. My two pharmacist daughters didn't help much. Guess I gotta spend some more money for a few more years of studies before I get the right medicines. LOL

Edited by PRnerd - 02 January 2011 at 3:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Go to top