Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Fifi: Have you taken any analgesic as of now dear? Crocin or something? And do you have any other problem other than the headache?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

May be at one time he thought he will take revenge on Archu and dump her after a yr but I strongly feel now his feelings are different...Call me silly romantic... 😆

I personally dont see Vaishu-TDH as a couple...It would have been so nice if CVs had taken TDH-Archu track somewhere... 

Oh no Varsha ...
As you rightly said yourself , Archana was pretty unfair to him because of Manav so maybe TDH can think about a fresh start of life ..But how can we think about vasihu ...her husband is still alive and kicking ...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Oh no Varsha ...
As you rightly said yourself , Archana was pretty unfair to him because of Manav so maybe TDH can think about a fresh start of life ..But how can we think about vasihu ...her husband is still alive and kicking ...

Vaishu-TDH is a not happening couple IMHO...Few had mentioned b4 in the topic so I said I dont see them as couples...FBD isn't even married to Vaishu...She is the other woman in that 3 some...😳  Madhuri & FBD are married and have a son unless that boy is out of their premarital love affair...So Madhuri is the other woman than...😕FBD was pretty busy going thru 3 women already 😉😆 

This show is getting stupider by the minute 😳
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well well , who wud have thought FBD had this much in him where women was concerned . Satish , Manav are bachchas in front of him . And the way he acted on SR nite as if he was a novice .
😆😆
Varsha I know Jay Vaishu isnt on the charts yet .But why not give em IDEAS
If Vaishu stays in that marraige it will be horrible and how long will Jay chase Archu , one day party will end na
There may be a slight possibility that he has fallen for her , but its 90 %bruised ego .As u rightly said ..........the flaunting of Mananv under his nose ...........Archu used a man to please Manav .........she overdid the pativrata thingy . Manav told her marry for my sake ....she said ok and latched on to a man to please him . Later she dumped that man for Manav again . Naturally the man is a seething volcano now . and in all the erupting mass of emotions in him , there might be a slight chance that she did stir his libido after all while stepping on his manhood so insensitively . Lets wait and see . But I think its mostly bruised male ego .........not just Archu jilting him for the mechanic ..but also the mechanic winning over HIM .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
btw I am very interested in what khoobsoorat just said ..........how does Jay have so much money ...the last we had seen of him was he was running speedily to save his evil  bottom from being spanked by Gunda Bhai
What happened to Gundabhai's debt btw .how was THAT cleared . I think Taklu Rane sold off some land in his gaav and paid off his evil , handsome son's debt at Prabhi's nagging .
Anyways I rather LIKE jay being rich . Handsome men shud be rich in my opinion . It adds to the flavour .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree Kool di. Its mainly the ego which has got stamped bad that's making him wanting Archana.

I've observed something about Jaywant. His biggest negative trait is his over confidence.. in everything. As far as I've seen him, he's not happy or content wid anything around him.
Even if he manages to get Archu back, I doubt he'll ever be content wid her or his life.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
dew he wud be happy with Archu but Archu wont let him . u see he never got a chance as a man ............we never got to see that side of him . He has an ambitious streak , yes , but I think he wud have been a great husband to Archu if she had prioritised him and if he had sensed that prioritisation . It wud have pleased his male ego and he wud have blossomed as a husband . Unfortunately he never got to that point . Archu made the limits clear ..Look , ur the stooge filling in for Manav .
dew_drop thumbnail
Yes di, Jaywant is a good husband material no doubt.
He is ambitious but he tends to count the chickens before it hatches. And he always ends up disappointed.
Dharmesh is little balanced when it comes to the confidence level.
dew_drop thumbnail
Anyways, How r u di? ur twins and jeeju?

Tbh, I kinda lost hope that you'd be back posting in the forum. Im so glad to see u discussing PR again 😃
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
But if u notice .........Dharmesh depends on this sizzling confidence of Jay for getting things done . It was Jay who procurred the signature of Archu when Dharmesh had given up .........Jay delivers . By hook or by crook is another question . But once he sets a goal he achieves it and now it is breaking up ARMAN marraige . He will do it somehow .