Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 15)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by lunza

Yes , I agree it is manav's "responsible image" that archu fell for in the first place .. I mean , I don't think manav did anything which was overtly romantic in the two weeks of their first marriage ..

What about taking her for pav bhaji dates, getting a sari, gajra, working overtime to get her a special gift, insisting to put the bangles on her hand himself??? Are these not romantic gestures?Smile

One cannot expect a person as sensitive and shy as Manav to jump on his wife (who had come by an arranged marriage) in the first week and plant kisses over her. I don't think he lacked romance, it was just that he was very shy.Embarrassed He made advances in his own shy manner.Embarrassed

And I think Archu fell most for Manav's caring image than any other thing.Big smile

But yes, after second marriage, both of them shocked me.

well .. thats what I meant by being overtly romantic .. in their first marriage both were TOO shy .. it took so much of an effort from manav to express himself ..
She was impressed by certain li'l things he did .. like filling buckets water at 5 am .. helping her with the dishes Big smile ..and touched by taking V&V as his "responsibility "  by opening accounts in their name .. wish I could come up with a longer list .. actually I wasnt a regular viewer at that time .. some I remember by reading the updates . .by the time I decided to see the earlier episodes (the few I had missed) YT had removed them ..

Edited by lunza - 02 January 2011 at 8:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Read your post Kool. Very sensible .
Yes he was very correct and very resposnsible but even you said that day that  this doesn't speak much for the love story for the Arman lovers now ...
But yes, he is a very responsible man and responsibility comes before love ...
He always said he would marry Shravani ( even though he knew that Archana was innocent ) and he always said that he would only and only  love Archana ( even though Shravni wanted him to love her so bad ) .And he is definitely the type who would see to these two promises right till the last day of his life ..
Thank God Shravani left , she saved herself from a horrible situation ...
Whatever the reasoning ....the romance side of Manav  was ruined in my eyes after that ..

I don't have  problems with his attending to Sachu and leaving Archana .In fact I want him to do the best thing for Sachu , call his mother ( Shravani ) and tell her that Sachu belongs to her and take him back ....That is the right and the responsible  thing to do ...

LuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Yes he was very correct and very resposnsible but even you said that day that  this doesn't speak much for the love story for the Arman lovers now ...

Love that hurts others isn't love.Thumbs Down Love that makes you weak isn't love. 

One cannot be unfair to the whole world in the name of love, I think.Embarrassed

Nisha_90

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
He was marrying Shravani  to keep 3 people happy .Shravani , Savita and Girish .Ok Shravani understood that she will never get what she wanted ( she was not in the relationship for money or respect in the society ...she was in it to get the love that she didn't get from sachin ) , So good she understood but the rest of the two people are still unhappy ....his mother is still unhappy .
So why is he still in this relationship even now ?

Niki , I am not saying he is a bad  guy .He is a good  responsible person ..I am just saying that from the romance point of view his decision killed the love story .And why just me , even Kool said that in her commentry that she loved Manav for not dumping Shravani and he has earned her respect but from the romance point of vi ew it doesn't say much for the Arman lovers ...

Some people will like him more for this decision ( like Kool and you ) and some will feel bad that he did not think about the  girl he was supposedly  in love with ( like me and some other who were in this show for the romance part of it ) .
I am just saying the same thing .His action doesn't  speak much for the romance ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Even now his love is making most of the peopel unhappy and just a hand ful happy .Might as well get out of it now ..
No , it doesn't work this way ..A good person has to listen to what his heart is saying as well ....at least that is what I believe in .
Don't fall in love otherwise ...actually he  was never as much in love as Archana was ..
Archu is the one who keeps running after him .
She just got lucky that day tha tShravni left Manav or else she was doomed .

However I am happy with Manav for one thing and that is that he immediately married Archan .he did not waste a minute ...
tha twas very good .Archu was not even asking  him to do it , he did it on his own , it was his decision all the way ....
By doin this he made sure that no one ( Dharmesh, Vinod , savita  etc etc ) can ever come and question him ' who are you to her ?'  He shut everyone up with this action ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 02 January 2011 at 8:53am

vishwapshootingstar27LuvSSever

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Tanya di....i agree with you on the fact that manav leaving his commitment of marriage with Shravani only because of Shravani backing off doesn't speak much for the love story of ArMan. I myself didn't like Manav making no efforts in the reunion.

I would have preferred manav realising he was not being fair to shravani neither would ever be able to and that he needed archana or else he would live a life of corpse. i would have liked manav going to shravani a day before the wedding (Cvs like shaadi day for drama so on the wedding day) and begging her to release him from the commitment....apologizing in the same time. Shravani on her part could have released him realizing his predicament and wanting her love to be happy . 

The same kind of drama that we are seeing now could have been unfolded but with manav in better light. The effort only from Shravani made Manav look not giving archana importance enough in the love story.

But in the case of Sachu, Manav did the right thing for being there for Sachu. He on his part would have never left archu uncared, he himself came back to ensure archana would be looked after....we never got to see how he would have done that.....but the point is he would have fulfilled his responsibility for both sides.

Manav couldn't have contacted shravani that night to take sachu back.....she was already in US. Sachu being a small child cannot be neglected no matter what the reason is. An ailing child is more important than even proving love stories.   

Edited by bonnefille - 02 January 2011 at 9:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunzaPiyatrixTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I  also want him to put Sachu as a priority now .It was Shravani who saved Archana's life and her child should be taken care of .Hope that baby is shown to be back with his mother one day ...
Tha tpoor thing is the biggest victim of Savita , even more than Manav  because manav did a lot of things because of his own decisions , this poor little chap has no fault at all ...
And about Manav making others unhappy ....he has done that before ...only to make his image look good he made eevryone unhappy ..Remember the day of the divorce . Everyone was begging and pleading with him , did he think about anyone  else's happiness ..No , he only thought about his image , his promise ....etc etc .I can't even say that he did it for Shravani because if he cared so much then he should have at least tried to make some effort to love her as she was begging him to do so all the time .Even in that one year when Archu left him compleetly he did nothing to try and love Shravni ...would not even wear a T shirt that the  girl would buy for her ..
I mean what is this ..neither here or there ...Ermm

Archana is a damn stupid girl that she  was running after him and spoiling her own life after him .

Anyway ...that's all done  now ..He is her husband and from the time he married her he is trying ...I think he also knows that he has been very very bad to Archu and that is why they keep showing that he is saying ' You took insults , now it is my turn ' . He is now even telling her that he loves her....He confessed twice .I think after his second marriage he is falling for her all over again ...
Let's see how things turn out this time ..I think this coming week they will leave the Karanjkar house and probably go to the Deshmukh house .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapLuvSSeverbonnefillelunzaPiyatrix

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Tanya di....i agree with you on the fact that manav leaving his commitment of marriage with Shravani only because of Shravani backing off doesn't speak much for the love story of ArMan. I myself didn't like Manav making no efforts in the reunion.

I would have preferred manav realising he was not being fair to shravani neither would ever be able to and that he needed archana or else he would live a life of corpse. i would have liked manav going to shravani a day before the wedding (Cvs like shaadi day for drama so on the wedding day) and begging her to release him from the commitment....apologizing in the same time. Shravani on her part could have released him realizing his predicament and wanting her love to be happy . 

The same kind of drama that we are seeing now could have been unfolded but with manav in better light. The effort only from Shravani made Manav look not giving archana importance enough in the love story.

Yes , this is what I am trying to say ...but my explaining skills are very bad ....D'oh

LuvSSeverbonnefillelunza

Go to top