India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 13)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@Umi: I find Manav to be more balanced somehow, I cannot relate to Archu at all, especially when she ran away from Mandap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Umi: I find Manav to be more balanced somehow, I cannot relate to Archu at all, especially when she ran away from Mandap.

I know , that was one hell of a risk ...ShockedShocked

Thank You Shravani .It is only because of her that Archana's life was saved or else she would have died surely ...
Archana must always do whatever she can do for sachu because she owes her life to Shravani ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Niki , I can understand when yo usay that you do not relate to Archana at all..Archana is a very different girl .Her lack ofschooling and her sacrifising nature towards her sibblings ....very little self worth ..all this goes to make her personality ..
I don't expect young , pretty  Wink  and very well educated girls to understand her at all...

The biggest driving force in Archana's life is her love for her Manav .That  is what keeps her going .She is the type who would have felt this way  for satish if she had married satish because even satish is a good person .
She is a strictly one man woman ....fell in love with her husband because he was a good person .Also the guilt she feels for not trusting him and the hardships his family faced because of her family plays a huge part in her obsession for this man ...
She is so crazy that she didn't even care if she was sleeping on roadsides ...he did , but not her .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27LuvSSever

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

@All:

Is there anything wrong in being practical and responsible and not utterly 'romantic'? Everyone always seems to hold this fact against Manav.

And I'm asking this question cos I would also choose my responsibility over my love, I think.

no nothing wrong with that but in my upbringing & culture when a person marries the responsibility shifts from the parental home to the spouse as being the priority...  that doesn't mean you don't take care of your parents it is just that now you have created a new family and household and that is your first priority... 

guess it's a cultural difference........having nothing to do with practical vs. romantic..

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Niki , nothign wrong with Manav being practical but where he is wrong is that he should be more strict with Savita .
In that way , I think Ajit is a far better husband than he is ...I think Ajit is the best husband in PR, he is practical  but also very fair .He wants  his wife to enjoy life the way she likes it ..Tha tis why he bought pizza for her ( she is a young girl and he knows that she would like that ) , he even told his mother that he will call the police if she physically hurt vandu .
Also his taking Vandu to college ..
And Ajit is responsible too ..He is working so hard and doesn't cry that once he  used to be rich .He even took care of savita ...
I think he is the perfect husband these days in PR.

very well said Tanya...i never thought about that with Ajit...but you are 100% right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Nikki,neither of them is balanced is what I feel.Manav's practicality (being too practical)makes him suffer many a times.same way archu's emotionality made her suffer like a hell.

Manav being practical made him live the life of a corpse. though he accepted shravani as that is the practical solution,neither he nor she is happy and satisfied.

And in the same way archu's emotional weakness(her love for manav) is what made her run from mandap.Though it is unethical, from her point she felt she had no option.

This is what I feel bad about PR.Actually a guy being practical and the girl being lovable(one being practical and other being emotional) should have made them strong and their home happy by being together and that nature should have been showed as (their) each others strength.But these cv's na.Angry

Edited by umayal - 01 January 2011 at 3:17pm
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

@All:

Is there anything wrong in being practical and responsible and not utterly 'romantic'? Everyone always seems to hold this fact against Manav.

And I'm asking this question cos I would also choose my responsibility over my love, I think.

What is being 'utterly romantic' ? Thats the question I wud like to ask the many who hate Manav for never prioritising Archna .

If being utterly romantic was dumping a girl he promised marraige so that she wud carry the pregnancy full term AFTER she had trusted him and delivered the baby and made his family her very own .................then had I been Archana I wud have  asked myself again and again if this man was worth marrying as his character doesn't speak much for himself . I wud never marry a man who dumped a gal like a first class cad at the altar .Nothing romantic there ........its outright caddish behaviour , not the behaviour of a gentleman . Today he dumped that gal tomorrow he will dump me ! No way wud I marry a man who aint a gentleman .

If being utterly romantic means giving  wife importance over a kid who has two dysfunctional oldies looking after him .........who are not the best decision makers in crisis situations btw ........thats hardly romantic . So the wife fell sick ad the kid fell sick at the same time and he was shuttling like a shuttle cock between the two ........and the wife was alone and took a bad turn ...........how is he to blame for this ? Once more circumstances spiralled out of control . How cud Sulo ask him that question beats me . What will the poor man do ? Is he supposed to give this answer ' OK from today whenever it comes to my wife and my bro's kid I will ALWAYS place my wife first and ignore the kid ?" Is this romantic ?Is this supposed to be a big turn on for Archana from a romantic view point or something ? How ? I fail to see it ! I wud be disgusted with a man who wud be such a faaltu person who changed after marraige and started deprioritising a fatherless kid he initially wanted to be a father to ! Suddenly after marraige he is his brother's kid , is he ? Manav was instrumental in bringing this kid in this world by supporting Shravni ........he is the kid's DAD ! He looks upon the kid as his own !

What do adults do when crisis situations occur and it cmes to making a choice between a kid and an adult ? Kids r given preference ...so simple . Kids r let out of hijacked planes first ......they r treated in an epidemic first , they r fed food first when the government aid arrives in famine areas , then the adults r attended to . Thats part of LIFE . I agree .......no one was there to look after Archna .........but she took the decision of marrying Manav , she is an adult who knew that she was marrying a man with no money , mo manpower and loads of responsibilities . She knew that life was not gonna be a bed of roses for her at all . So for Archnas mom to corner Manav in such a crisis situation and ask him such questions was very PETTY . Quantifying his love from a 'romantic angle' in such a way that when he dumps all and sundry for Archana only then he loves Archna is something that zaps me . Its a petty way of judging love .

He has to agree to give sign to Jay in jail by prioritising Archna , and not bother about how his old parents will be fed in their old age as one son is already dead .........and this is supposed to be romance and love ............it zaps me

He has to tell her mom ok from now on I will give Archna preference over the kid if crisis situation occurs [ see how that sounds]  and thats some romantic yardstick ....ooooh look he prioritised Archana

He has to dump a gal who trusted him and carried pregnancy full term only on his word and marry Archna and THATS romantic ...........again i get zapped

None of these above things , from any angle is romantic from my POV at least . Romance is a mind game ..............it cannot be squeezed out like this by holding a guy at gunpoint or cornering him . Archana loved a responsible man .........responsibility is his character and forte . From what I see of Archana ........she wud be turned on by this very trait of this man ........of never failing his responsibilities . His sense of commitment and the seriousness with which he did it wud be the turn ons for Archna ..........she wud find it incredibly sexy as a woman . She wud worship this man as she understands him as a woman . And thats what she is doing .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSeverbonnefillelunzaNisha_90nikitagmcPiyatrixTanyaz

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Welcome back Kool di!

Really nice to read your post after a long time.

The insult fest that still continues is extremely boring. What's even more boring is the watching Manav and Archana gleefully listening to them. I am hoping against hope that they defend themselves and fight back. 

Manav continues to hide the fact of Dharmesh from Archana....a foolish decision coming from him. I personally do not want him to inform vaishali coz one should help those who appreciate your efforts. Vaishali will only turn around and insult him out rightly to which he wouldn't lash back. I just want him to tell it to archana and get over with the responsibility. It will be archana's duty from there on to save vaishali's life and she has more right in sorting vaishali's life than manav does.

some episodes back savita's character was getting extremely butchered where she was getting pure evil. But i think the Cvs realised their mistake and are turning things around little by little. They are again bringing back savita's connection with Manav.

I do not want Jaywant to have any apavitra feelings for archana....its completely unethical for me. His revenge is understandable and gets my support.....he's got my full approval for pushing ArMan's lives to the edge......but no love feeling. First coz its not convincing enough and second its urgh to think of a man desiring for a married woman. I like the idea of vaishali marrying jaywant.....i don't want to give dharmesh and vaishani's marriage a chance coz the man's character has been butchered to highest level. A man can be evil in character but Dharmesh has no character at all. I really had a liking to dharmesh's character when it started out.

To your last post, when the episode had aired I too hadn't appreciated the question Sulochana had put and I understood Manav's predicament coz on one hand he had an ailing wife and on the other an ailing child to whom he had played the role father for one year and still does. Manav shouldn't have made a choice and thankfully he didn't.

Manav and Archana may be are boring but they are also beautiful characters, the only reason their shine goes away is their quality to take humiliations. They do not appreciate their self worth enough. God knows what will make PR cvs to show them simple and compassionate yet strong in character.

Wish on Monday they are shown strong.....now only can do wishful thinking. LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunzakoolsadhu1000Nisha_90

Go to top