Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 12)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

niki I will see that episode and then answer .To give this answer I will have to see some episodes bfore this episode to get the link . I will surely do this . u aroused my curiosity .

You must see it .Niki and Hope bot hsee Savita as a woman who needs medical attention as she is losing it ..
they think that Manav should take her to a doctor ...

I somehow have my doubts ..the day I see some medical problem in some gesture of hers , then I will surely say so ...
Niki says that she wants to burn a girl in front of everyone ...that is a sure shot sign of a mentaly unstable person and I agree ....
But apart from that , I have not seen any other sign where I would say , ' now she has crossed the line and is no more mentally sane ' .
Most of the time she is still coming across as a terribly selfish person

You see it first and then give your opinion ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@All:

Is there anything wrong in being practical and responsible and not utterly 'romantic'? Everyone always seems to hold this fact against Manav.

And I'm asking this question cos I would also choose my responsibility over my love, I think.

No there is nothing wrong I guess .This is how God makes some people ...But for romantic people like me who went in this story for the romance  , it is a kind of a dampener ...most of the time ...
before I would see this  show as the love story between two people .Now I see it as the love story of Archana and how  she kept her love alive through all the storms and all the problems .....but never stopped loving this man .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapnaavaLuvSSever

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@All:

Is there anything wrong in being practical and responsible and not utterly 'romantic'? Everyone always seems to hold this fact against Manav.

And I'm asking this question cos I would also choose my responsibility over my love, I think.
niki i always luved Manav so as now..

Manav is brought up like reponsibilities responsbilities dats it for him and dis makes the guy Different frm all others and i love him for dat cos in dis age Boys do actually are immature(80%) nd filmy romancic..no probs in being responsible but sumtimes you need to be selfish also(not in all cases but some)..

LuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@Tanya Di: I see it as a love story of a man who is no hero, but a real person. He has weaknesses and limitations, and boulders that he cannot avoid. I see it as his success story- that how he fulfills both his love and responsibility towards ALL by never compromising on his ethics. That is what I want to see in PR.

Anki262

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Niki , nothign wrong with Manav being practical but where he is wrong is that he should be more strict with Savita .
In that way , I think Ajit is a far better husband than he is ...I think Ajit is the best husband in PR, he is practical  but also very fair .He wants  his wife to enjoy life the way she likes it ..Tha tis why he bought pizza for her ( she is a young girl and he knows that she would like that ) , he even told his mother that he will call the police if she physically hurt vandu .
Also his taking Vandu to college ..
And Ajit is responsible too ..He is working so hard and doesn't cry that once he  used to be rich .He even took care of savita ...
I think he is the perfect husband these days in PR.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapnaavaLuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
@Tanya Di: I never said he shouldn't be strict with Savita. He absolutely needs to. But right now he should take her to a doctor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Nikki, Nothing was wrong. Its nature. Infact I stuck between two.Neither fully romantic or fully giving prirotize to responsibilities.always I will be in a dilemma to do what would be correct.

what I think is that,it cannot be balanced but we should try to balance it.somethings are needed to cherish the moments of our life.That is were this  romance come. Responsibilty is one thing that should be fulfilled but at the same time we should give value to our loved ones too.Its also a responsibility is what I think. Giving values to your loved ones and romancing them is also your responsibility.

I told u na nikki,I am in a dilemma in choosing between that.See how my answer isConfused.Again I ended up with responsibility and romance into one.Confused

Tanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
problem is that nikki,neither  manav nor archu is fully practical or emotional.they ended up sometimes insensible and very weak.

Tanyaz

Go to top