India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 11)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@Kools: Love each and every word of yours Kools. Even my Father told this thing to my Mom when they got married- I have told before that he is a Manav like character- he had 4 siblings and his father had died.

Okay, what do you think of Savita burning Archu- should Manav have shouted at her, hit her and sent her to jail... or should he have protected Archu and arranged for a doctor for his Mom?

At that episode- I thought it was the second one. She has gone psychotic Kools- obsessed with Sachu and revenge for Archu- she snatched Sachu from Shrav knowing very well that she could not manage him,. she didn't care if he would die in her lap, she tried to burn Archu in front of full society, she even burnt Manav's hand, she even tried to teach Damo a lesson by making a false complaint.

What do you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Tanya di,yes for manav its only responsibilities di. we know already.Thats why I am happy that archu has become his responsibility now. For him responsibility  always comes first and foremost than Love.
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
niki I will see that episode and then answer .To give this answer I will have to see some episodes bfore this episode to get the link . I will surely do this . u aroused my curiosity .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Niki is right .He is a practical person   ( not romantic ) and staying at the Kaarnjkar home was what was the right decision at that time for him ....
Now Archu too is his responsibility so that is why he is trying to give her the best that he can as she was not well....

I think in the coming week , it will still not be him who will walk out .I think it will be Archan who will walk out of the house because she will not be able to bear any more insults of Manav .

vishwapLuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Tanya di,yes for manav its only responsibilities di. we know already.Thats why I am happy that archu has become his responsibility now. For him responsibility  always comes first and foremost than Love.

Yes , thank God for that ..LOL
At least now he will take good care of her .

vishwapLuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@All:

Is there anything wrong in being practical and responsible and not utterly 'romantic'? Everyone always seems to hold this fact against Manav.

And I'm asking this question cos I would also choose my responsibility over my love, I think.

LuvSSeverTanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

niki I will see that episode and then answer .To give this answer I will have to see some episodes bfore this episode to get the link . I will surely do this . u aroused my curiosity .

Do watch and tell Kools. Curious to know what you think, cos my views got very little support that day.
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[QUOTE=naava][QUOTE=koolsadhu1000][QUOTE=naava][QUOTE=

btw naava......I am popularly known as a Dharmesh defender . But This I cannot digest .

.actually kool
 i was kind of sympathetic to him at first...at least neutral ...but when he started bad mouthing his wife...that was it for me...maybe you missed these choice episodes...she made a comment about something cute from his childhood in front of a couple of men - in their  home -because all the guys were sharing cute stories...and he told her to keep her mouth shut and stay in the kitchen,  that his reputation and his business was definitely more important to him  than she was. (he actually said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!)    Then he doesn't protect her from the gundas who are harassing her (twice) and in fact says he is too respectable to protect her from them, someone lowly like manav does jobs like that... (like so who cares if you get roughed up), then he plans a business trip telling her she can go (from her eyes it was a business trip) and then says..nope i don't want you along... and so on....

i thought when he was a shy, inexperienced duffa he was at least tolerable....NOT NOW>  Censored

Go to top