India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Some Questions (Page 10)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Rightly said about manav's insults di.No where a damaad will be insulted in this way in indian society or culture. Anywhere ,SIlL are respected more then their  sons.Thats how it is till date.

But then, what I would say is manav is suffering as such archu as suffered(actually she suffered a lot with her own prayachit,because the emotional tortue she had gone thro' is worst than the second jail one ).Anyways both had suffered and suffering in the hand of inlaws.

Here all ungrateful ones ,vinod,varsha and vaishu cannot compensate one ungrateful savita.They were siblings,they might not mind about their sister whereas savita is a mother and still she doesn't mind about her son's happiness.

I dont like these chameleon V's or Sav. when anything good happened to them ,then they will praise and call jeeju and be lovable .These people look for their own interest alone.

Thats why I like archu more.Whether she is sensible or not,she stays true to her nature and once she keep affection on someone ,she will never leave them at any cost and still try her best to keep them happy. she doesn't change color for her own good.her love for manav stays the same.

Di,You haven't see the epi's.just like how K's insult manav when he is archu's pati now,Savita tried to burn archu alive when she is his patni .

so,final conclusion is that either K's or D's doesn't deserve SIL or DIL like manav and archu.so I wish them to start their own grihasti.

Edited by umayal - 01 January 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Di,You haven't see the epi's.just like how K's insult manav when he is archu's pati now,Savita tried to burn archu alive when she is his patni .

Umi .........at no point I am saying anywhere that Savitas treatment of Archana is pardonable .  What I am saying is if she sunofies Manav .her son , four words ........if she blasts her own son .........its understandable as she reared him , raised him , gave him a life . She alone has the right to blast Manav .........fair or unfair is another perspective . These Karanjkars have no earthly right .Whatever they have to say , say to ur own daughter , not to HIM .  They r ill treating him with scant respect . I didnt see the episode where Sulo gives him ultimatum and asks about his constant preference of Sachu over Archna .........but I read that update and it angered me . That was so grossly UNFAIR . Ur own daughter ran away from the mandap to marry Manav fully aware of the constant Sachu situation in his life ........she walked into his life with fully opened eyes , now u guys have no earthly right to lay a guilt trip on him by asking him will he always give Sachu prefewrence over Archu .Of course YES is the blunt answer that shud have been given to Sulo . Coz My brother has died and Sachu is a responsibility that I will always place even above MYSELF was the answer Manav shud have given .Archu is a grown woman who took a decision of accepting me WITH my responsibilities . So THIS FOLLOWS . Bitter and unromantic isnt it , but this answer shud have been given to Sulo . Ek toh ur bahu took his brother away from his life , upar se ur saying now dont prioritise ur dead bros son but my daughter !! Arre , if ur daughter cant handle this deperioritisation and responsibility prt why did she step in this marraige ? Was this marraige a joke ? Certain bitter responsibilities come with every marraige .........isnt Sulo constantly prioritising Manju .a most faaltu woman only for Punnis sake ? Will she leave Punni to die if she is sick and make choice between Punni and Archu ? What an unfair question that was to Manav ! Manav shud have asked her ask urself if ull make a choice between Punni and Archna and then I will give u my answer .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 January 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverNisha_90nikitagmcPiyatrix

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I'm still waiting for Monday's episode, and hoping that it will make Manav take some bold decisions.

Yes Nikki.Me too waiting for the same.I want him to be a man who take care of his and his wife's respect rather then giving into ,saying that they are their relatives.if they dont deserve to be,then whats their in keeping the relation from our side alone.Just give them back and leave from there.
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Oh Kools, loved loved loved your last post!!!! Even I felt it was unfair of Sulo to ask that question to Manav. Of course Manav had to go that day to see Sachin! Of course Manav should take Sachu's responsibility. You should have seen how badly Manav was blasted that day by all on the forum and Sulo was praised. It was in such situations that I missed you Kools, I really did.

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Will she leave Punni to die if she is sick and make choice between Punni and Archu ? What an unfair question that was to Manav ! Manav shud have asked her ask urself if ull make a choice between Punni and Archna and then I will give u my answer .

what can I say Di other than ClapClapClapClapClapfor the one in bold and for that post of yours.

You always have different centric perspective rather than emotional one(as I have).
This one doesn't come to my mind at all when I saw that epi,even I was eager to know his answer(I accept here that I was biased for archu.because practically she too is very ill and sachu was also ill,damo and sav was there to take care of him and here no one were there to lookafter archu.so I preferred him to chose archu).

But,now when u say all these,yes ,you were right too.somewhere they are solely responsible for sachu and yes manav was not too bad in his decision.His position is understandable.The point you stated doesn't strike my mind at all.

Anyways,archu has also become his responsiblity now for which I am happy. so she must also be taken care of.Thats the reason he is taking those insults now.But I want him to handle his responsibilities better rather than this way.

Edited by umayal - 01 January 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Oh Kools, loved loved loved your last post!!!! Even I felt it was unfair of Sulo to ask that question to Manav. Of course Manav had to go that day to see Sachin! Of course Manav should take Sachu's responsibility. You should have seen how badly Manav was blasted that day by all on the forum and Sulo was praised. It was in such situations that I missed you Kools, I really did.

Yeah , Had I been there I wud have written a scathing commentary and given Cvs this answer so they wud use it in another episode as they generally stole ideas from Commentary . Mind u I dont blame Archna in this episode at all , not once has she made this demand on Manav that prioritise me over Sachu .But Sulo askled him .........and she shud have got a firm , blunt answer ....YES . Manav shud have made her CHUP . Baseless questions that elderly woman is asking .........Manohar shud have fired her . My sister's husband has given this answer to my sister before they were married even ..........he was an orphan and had the responsibility of looking after his younger sister and getting her married .He told my sis .....if u ever bring me to a point where I have to choose between u and her it will always be her as she is my responsibility , I promised my dying mom I wud be there for her for life .I need a wife who will be mature enuf to shoulder this responsibility with me , not one who will ask me to prioritise her over her ..........so dont ever bring me to that point . Needless to say my sis was mature and treated his sister like she treats me . Cvs shud have shown this toughness in Manav .No way is he loving Archu less when he prioritises Sachu , too bad if Ks cant understand it .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Hey koolsadhu1000..i'm a silent reader of ur posts..u amazingly keep the facts nd i love it...missed ur posts for a long time :(
@Manav..i agree wid Niki all dis guy is thinking now is  of only nd only Archu nd nuthing..and seeing dese V siblings giving a reply or ignorance or dirty looks doesn't make any difference on dem..cos wat use if dey forgot all wat dis guy did for dem so as savita for wat Archu has done for her nd shravani and still dey are behaving nd insulting lke dis  den will it make a slight difference also if dey give a reply?
i'm not lking dese insults to Manav but at the same time i want him to prove famous probe "Actions speaks more dan words"..he shud workhard nd become successful in his life wid Archu helping him as well...
p.s..one more thing i really want satish to give divorce to Varsha nd vaishu-jay together is sumthing new to me but intresting
and Jay shud make vinod a no.1 bikaari would love dat epi lke anything

All i want is ArMan staying away frm all dese ppl for some time..

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Kool, Manav did not give an answer as his answer was definitely ' Sachu ' .Archana realized it and she immediately covered up for him.Kool, for Manav , Archana is not a priority at all.It  will always be his family and Archana  knows that .She has gone into this  marriage knowing this fully well.
That is why she got up and told Manav to go to Sachu , maybe she doesn't want to put Manav in a situation where he will be telling her mother the truth ...that her daughter is not as much of a priority as much as his own family to him ..

I know this does not speak much for  the romance but that's how it is .
In fact when you were not here I was once telling Niki that Manav is a great guy and he is good person who cares  for everyone but from the romance point of view , he killed the romance the day he dicided to marry Shravani and Shravni finished their engagement and not him .

Manav killed the love story for me that day ...

Even now he will always put Sachu and others ahead of Archana ...
Archu knows that but her family doesn't ..They still think that he made Archana  run away from the mandap where as what really happened was that he had no intentions of marrying Archu but she was the one who left her mandap to come running after him, she is ready to love him even if he only throws love on her like crumbs  ..
he only came to Archana when Shraavni left him ...
Archana's family don't know the facts , they don't know how obsessed their own daughter is with this guy  ...

I guess he does love Archana in his own way , he has been even confessing his love these days ....but for this man his responsibilities towards the family are more important .

Edited by Tanyaz - 01 January 2011 at 1:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27Piyatrix

Go to top