Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
And yes I also want Archu to have a baby quickly just in case if things  go wrong again this time ...at least she will have a child of her own ...
I don't ever want her to go back to the situation she was in before .It was so very horrible ...If she  has her own baby then that wuld be very good for her ...She would be happy in her own little world ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kool!  It's so nice to read your point-of-view again, I was rather missing these long bolded posts of yours.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As for Manav staying in jail for Archana ...a lot of people said  at that time that Manav is  the type of person who would do  that even for Vandita or Shraavni .So I don't really know if he did this for her or not ...

If people say this , pardon me but it is very unfair in my opinion . Then one can even say that all the sacrifices Archu does for him ..she will do for her sisters and brother too . She has proven her blind love for Vinod time and again .by  giving up jewellery share etc etc . These kind of statements by many r dismissing off Manavs love and glorifying Archna alone . Plz dont misunderstand .its not u that Im talking about .Its the many wu said commented this way .

About Girish being instrumental for Sachins death .........partly yes .But the visa got cancelled due to the JAILING . Sachin returned drunk even before Girish cancelled the marraige , extremely unhappy . Of course its Sachins fault for being this weak minnded and cracking under pressure but the bottomline is everything went back to the Jailing that Manju chalked out in such a fool proof way . The Karanjkars never pulled her up adequately for it and Archna protected her butt from going to jail as she was preggers . Manav was maganimous enuf never to hold this against Archna , infact he joined her in treating Manju well . The people who held it against Majusha were Savita and Vandu . Vandu went and did the complaint and Savvita demanded from Archna that Manju shud be put in jail for doing false complaint . However with Damodars help Archna provided anticipatory bail for Manju .

Yet Manav has loved her without making demands just the way she has never demanded he shud prioritise her over Sachu . It was Sulo who did it , not Archu .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Kool!  It's so nice to read your point-of-view again, I was rather missing these long bolded posts of yours.

😆😆😆Thank u TB
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kools Good to have u back buddy. And In fine fighting form too. Can't comment cuz my head is all congested and I can't think straight. Hey doc can u prescribe something for me plz. My two pharmacist daughters didn't help much. Guess I gotta spend some more money for a few more years of studies before I get the right medicines. 😆Edited by PRnerd - 13 years ago
Tulsey thumbnail
Happy New Year Kool and welcome back.
I hope that you had a wonderful holiday in India.  Seems like time just flew...isn't it.
Loved your post......I was waiting for your comments.  
It is true that Manjusha will get one big kick from one and only one Jaywant.  No one was ever able to give one to this deserving Manju.
Manju will hurt Archana as this gives her all the pleasure and Savita will give Archana all the trouble....this will certainly cause Jaywant to get at Manju......
I just hope that Archu gets preg and Jay leaves her alone.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kool, I am not saying that he is a bad guy .he is a very nice fellow and he does love her because he is even saying it now ...Maybe Archu is wrong for running after someone so much ....

It's just that love is not that important to him , promises ( weather they are wrong or right ) , responsibilities and other things are , even if they are going  against his relationship with Archana ..
At least that is what I feel right now ..
Maybe my opinion will change ....in time ..
But I just told you what I honestly feel about this guy at this time and it's not just me ...many others too feel that way I think ...

I hope he will be a good husband to her in this second marriage ...
And yes , as tulsey said , I would really want Archu to have her own baby and have someone of her own in her life .Tha tis what I would love to see the most .....

I am also very scared  of that Jaywant rane .Right now he is  in no mood to leave her  alone ...

And to end the argument from my side .....I like Manav a lot , hell of a lot ...just don't trust him as of now  😆😳 hope  my opinion about him will change soon ....😊
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
khoobsoorat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One more question to be asked........ Everyone knows that Jay is already in debt or had been in debt, all of a sudden where did he get so much wealth from that he now owns an office of his own and hiring people? (Vinod one of them). I may have missed out something in between so I am unaware of his present status.

zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your ques r all great, i'v pondered them myself as i suffer thru this show. But about y elope when they had no plan-- they never planned on eloping, it was so spur of the moment. And they prob thought that sinc shrav herself let manav go, savi would accept them in the house, they didnt think she'd kick them out. I think as much as i hated seeing them in a miserable state post reunion, it was a realistic view of elopement, not a romantic fantasy where everything is magically ok and they immed find shelter and work and sing songs (e.g. Bolly movies like Qayamat se qayamat tak, dil...). They unfortunatly found that they had no better choic than to go to the k house until life improvd for them... But i really though we'd see some romance and filmy love during the honeymoon, but instead we got the worst hm i'v ever seen on soaps. They sealed the deal, and that's it. The rest was crap. Did the cvs hav to mix the hm w/ the dharmu track?? It wudv made more sens to send them to that place they wer gonna go during their 1st marriage. Sick or not sick, Archu looks dumpy and sad in that gray shawl. Let her look as happy as she prob feels on the inside. Just bc its her 2nd go doesnt mean she cant look like a fresh newlywed... And iv said this so many times, but i really want vaishu to divorc dharmu so we can see a realistic portrayal of divorc for real reasons. Then maybe a vinod manju divorc too. Hmm, then mayb vaishu and manju can fight for jay, lol. Oh, and i really want satish to find a nice woman and leav varsha! Ok, now i sound too divorc happy here (coming from the very happily married woman)!     😃Edited by zaara10 - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kools for some reason I feel TDH has really fallen for Archu...He might want revenge against Manav & rest of the gang but he does not want any one hurting Archu...His obsession for Archu defo is beyond love...I don't blame TDH being offended by ArMan's MFs and Pavitra Rishta 😡🤢 while Archu was engaged to be married to TDH...She flaunted Manav in front of TDH every chance she got and no man would be able to handle that.. 😳

May be at one time he thought he will take revenge on Archu and dump her after a yr but I strongly feel now his feelings are different...Call me silly romantic... 😆

I personally dont see Vaishu-TDH as a couple...It would have been so nice if CVs had taken TDH-Archu track somewhere...ArMan's elope, marriage, SR & HM were so boring...We could have used the excitement TDH could have brought....He is sizzling HAWT HAWT yaar...⭐️

BTW why is Madhuri being called Sikhni???Is it because she is Sardarni? 😕😳

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago