Miley Jab Hum Tum

~Sajan VM~For Aditi

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey fellas πŸ€—    πŸ€—This post is about a very Special person  😳.Few days back,she went for her Brain Surgery in U.S and I was sooooo Happy when I heard that her suregery was successful πŸ₯³      πŸ₯³and she has finally return Safe and Sound πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.So on her return,I,ve made a Sajan VM for her 😳on One of her fav songs 😳.I must say her taste in Song is Just wonderful πŸ‘πŸΌ Even I myself Love this song.It,s softness,It,s lyrics and it,s MUSIC describes the Love of  Sajan 😍    😍 .

And the name pof the girl whom I,m dedicating this VM to is none other Than ADITI πŸ˜ƒHer id goes by the name DrZombie but don,t go on her Id name cause Behind this name lies a Beautiful Angel 😳  😳.

She,s Truly a Sweetheart πŸ˜ƒ and All her friends Richa,Aashi Di,Anu Di,Nishi,Manjari,Ria,Sanju,Rachna,madi and Many more...It,s a long list πŸ˜†were really worried about her 😭   😭.Okay Enough of my Bak bak πŸ˜†Let me post the Vm which I,ve made for my Angel   πŸ€— 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKo_sA6sRQo[/YOUTUBE]

Welcome Back Ady  πŸ€—    πŸ€—

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow πŸ˜²πŸ‘

**edited**

wow superb post ash πŸ‘..i loved it β€οΈ....Welcome back AditiπŸ€—πŸ€—...i m happy that u r alright nowπŸ€—πŸ€—...waiting for u to come back ol😳.....aww such a cute post ashπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
Coming to the vm:😳hayyeeeee

this is one of favourite songs..its soo beautiful😍😍.....n the vm was soo beautiful ash πŸ˜πŸ˜ i fell in love with sajan again😍😍...everything was soo perfect😍😍....the songs matched perfectly with the scenes...😍😍our janubles looked soo cute😳.....u made me get lost in sajan dreamland again😍😍(saw my emoticonsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š)😍😍😍i completely loved it❀️.....it sutited our sajan superbly..i was actually wondering one day that y no one has made a sajan vm on that songπŸ€”other day...thank god u made it ..my wish came true😍.....
😍 

and again Happy New YearπŸ€—.

Luv ya 
deeptiπŸ€—
Edited by deepti_mohit - 13 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
First of all welcome back additi... πŸ€—  πŸ€—  I am soooo happy to see you back and may God bless you with heath and happiness .. πŸ€— 😳  We all were extremely worried for you..   But now that you have recovered.. 😳  We will together have a party.. πŸ₯³πŸ˜†  Love you loaaads... ❀️ ❀️
And now coming to the most awaited VM.. πŸ˜† ☺️
OMG fairy... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Beauutiful itself wud be a small word for your VM... 😍 😍 😍  The song.. The scenes.. 😍  😍  I toh totally loveeed it.. ☺️ 😍  

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome VM loved it.Song is too good.
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ashy! Lovely VM!
Loveddd itt!
Nd yes We were all very worried.. thanks to richaa!
she told us that she was fine before adi was backk! so we were all waiting for her!!
Love Youu Ashy and Adi.,.!
Manjari!
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepti_mohit

wow πŸ˜²πŸ‘

Thanks Deepu πŸ˜ƒ
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
          Even words go short on saying how much I am happy on seeing this post! Great job Ash! Awesome VM. You rock! Aditi is one of the great persons I have come across. She is caring, sweet and really kind. She treats me like her sister. And I love her what she is !
Luv u Aditi and Luv u too Ash πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—

Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

res.. πŸ˜ƒ  Yayy.. Ur net prob is solved.. 😳

Yup πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaya_MS

Awesome VM loved it.Song is too good.

Thanks Dear 😳
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Originally posted by: SajanRox11

Ashy! Lovely VM!

Loveddd itt!
Nd yes We were all very worried.. thanks to richaa!
she told us that she was fine before adi was backk! so we were all waiting for her!!
Love Youu Ashy and Adi.,.!
Manjari!

Hey Manjari πŸ€— I know yar It was my exams time when she was leaving 😭.I was really worried and I,ve seen Anu di,s status on FB But am glad that everything is okay now πŸ˜ƒ