Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lisa_patel25

Shweta= diplomacy queen, fake friend /fake person
Asmit= the psycho
Khali= boring
Dolly=  heartless

Shame on big boss and Indian janta....

big boss me sache insan ki jeet nahi hot bure insan ki hoti haiiii

i don't agree with your point on Shweta as she deserves the finals .. it is not public who decides the eviction read the following post 

Originally posted by njo921

19. The elimination of the Shortlisted Participants and/or the decisions made by Viacom18 and/or the Channel shall be final and binding and in no event shall the viewer(s) dispute the decision made by Viacom18 and/or the Channel.

most deserving would have been 

Shweta, MT, Sameer, Seema, Sara... as their public support is much more than any other contestants..

thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lisa_patel25

Shweta= diplomacy queen, fake friend /fake person
Asmit= the psycho
Khali= boring
Dolly=  heartless

Shame on big boss and Indian janta....

big boss me sache insan ki jeet nahi hot bure insan ki hoti haiiii

Let me pesent a scenario ..form your own conclusion s- 5 ppl (A,B,C,D,E) and each of them comments on sm girl - X

A: X is damn ugly [heartless, insensitive - Dolly]

B: Beauty is not skin deep, inner beauty matters more. I like X. [Diplomat - Shweta Tiwari]

C: X's scalp hair is driving me crazy. [Ashmit Patel] 

D: It makes no difference to me if X exists or not .. or even that she's a girl/boy. [boring - Khali]

E: X is not gud looking, i've seen much better girls. [Fair, Straightforward: Sameer]

Given a choice, whose statement wud hurt X the least ? or out of the above who appears to be the more agreeable person ?

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actualy ashmit is far better than shweta n khali...atleast he always supported his frens..n i agree wit ashmit,khali is realy a namard..cant fight his own battle then he sud just shut up,how he went n joind da other group,i feel he must hav thot dolly wil b evicted so he went 2 butter da others rather than clarifying wit dolly...n 4 shweta,jitna tarif karo diplomacy ki utna kam he...dolly,watever c is, but c isnt a hypocrite..
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: roshnii

Actualy ashmit is far better than shweta n khali...atleast he always supported his frens..n i agree wit ashmit,khali is realy a namard..cant fight his own battle then he sud just shut up,how he went n joind da other group,i feel he must hav thot dolly wil b evicted so he went 2 butter da others rather than clarifying wit dolly...n 4 shweta,jitna tarif karo diplomacy ki utna kam he...dolly,watever c is, but c isnt a hypocrite..

may be he is a good human being, but he crashes when any responsibility given and creates a psycho image..

Shweta's got the right attitude with her diplomacy.. when you are been put up with different set of people (criminals, frauds, bad mouthed woman ) only diplomacy works.. 

diplomacy means Tact and skill in dealing with people. 
this is what is required and she scores over all other contestants and that makes her the winner..
lisa_patel25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: thickhead

Let me pesent a scenario ..form your own conclusion s- 5 ppl (A,B,C,D,E) and each of them comments on sm girl - X

A: X is damn ugly [heartless, insensitive - Dolly]

B: Beauty is not skin deep, inner beauty matters more. I like X. [Diplomat - Shweta Tiwari]

C: X's scalp hair is driving me crazy. [Ashmit Patel] 

D: It makes no difference to me if X exists or not .. or even that she's a girl/boy. [boring - Khali]

E: X is not gud looking, i've seen much better girls. [Fair, Straightforward: Sameer]

Given a choice, whose statement wud hurt X the least ? or out of the above who appears to be the more agreeable person ?

if the X person realy have inner beauty then when big boss ask her who is perfect man....She took lots of time and again give her answer with diplomocy...didnt that hurt sameer....what is the point of hurting your close friend just to dont hurt others??
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathika4u

may be he is a good human being, but he crashes when any responsibility given and creates a psycho image..

Shweta's got the right attitude with her diplomacy.. when you are been put up with different set of people (criminals, frauds, bad mouthed woman ) only diplomacy works..

diplomacy means<font size="2"><font color="#FF0000">Tact and skill in dealing with people.</font></font>
<font size="2">this is what is required and she scores over all other contestants and that makes her the winner..</font>

wohi to i was praising shweta 4 her perfection in diplomacy, n now since u agree dat she is a diplomat n a diplomat sud win then kip voting,best of luck.
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if the X person realy have inner beauty then when big boss ask her who is perfect man....She took lots of time and again give her answer with diplomocy...didnt that hurt sameer....what is the point of hurting your close friend just to dont hurt others??

LOL X was just an object in hte argument, Shweta Tiwari to B thi - the one who made the remark. and she was talking abt X's inner beauty ..uski khud ki beauty nahi ðŸ˜† .. LOL thoda dhyan se read kiya kijiye na..

#1 That she took time to answer the question shudn't hv hurt any righteous/principled man coz such ppl stand not for a person but for the cause. When u stand for a cause, u shudn't expect any kickbacks.

#2 She is diplomatic which is y she took so much time to come up with the right set of words that wudn't offend either Ashmit or Sameer.

#3 When captain had to be chosen b/w Ashmit,shweta .. Sameer, like Shweta, wasn't spontaneous ...he took the safest argument. 

Diplomacy is an essential ingredient for maintainence of peace .. it isn't such a bad quality as is being made out in this forum. 

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shweta is a deserving finalist and she deserves to WIN!!!!! 😃
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All contestants hv flaw, in fact all humans, nd I don't think dat Sam was d best of da lot. Khali seems lyk a nice person, although he doesn't hv d gift of d gab nd is unable 2 be coherent!

It's personal opinion of individuals nd though u may thonk Sam was d best, others may think differently.

Frankly speaking I didn't lyk Sam nd his smirks!