mars in sbs link added - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ---ishita---

Aahista- aahista Song was  at No 2
First MN Part was Shown and then SG part 😃 and then the Group part was also there.. Sheena was also there  <3 😊

thansk for telling ishi.. 😃  Miss my Sajan....    😍 ❤️
it made me remind why our mjht was the best

it's song was placed before dmg song seq

that dhanno song was really cute- loved sayank with shilpa there

& on no.2 was our own mjht song seq -ahista-ahista with mayur & sajan - seriously mjht was the best show ever on star1
I still feel it was by mistake they showed MJHT ka Ahista ... they might have meant that MJHT had some of the best song shots ths yr too or something like that
hey anuja.........
thnx for sharing dear.....
MN on ahista ahista were gud.........i even liked rania in that song........but we had bttr song seq than ahista ahista.....that too ahista was in 2009....anyways thnx for sharing!
its nice mars are still being showed regularly!mjht simply rocks!!😃
thnx ford link 😳😊
Edited by nikitasharma. - 13 years ago
MN were really good in every song sequence. Thedori scene right before the dance had sent chills down my spine.
mjht all songs deserve to be in top 10...
 thanks babe🤗   🤗 4sharying it wid us:)
*sigh* Dat was a dreamy Song sequence..I still remember CG were full of SG creation..Of der lil sweet,magical dance <3

^ and piya it was the first time that we saw the PASSIONATE side of Sajan.. 😍 Truly mesmerizing.. 😍
@Sumo-Totally.. I still have those creations..esp Avis..Man.. Binu,Pari (Not our prai lol)unnati,Aisha,ash,Shaz di.n so many other Sgians even some other sig makers made so many creations of d dance..It was simply stunning..<3
Originally posted by piya2025

@Sumo-Totally.. I still have those creations..esp Avis..Man.. Binu,Pari (Not our prai lol)unnati,Aisha,ash,Shaz di.n so many other Sgians even some other sig makers made so many creations of d dance..It was simply stunning..<3

I know.. their are many talented siggy makers in our forum.. But sadly most of them are not active anymore.. :( SG sizzled the screen completely in this dance.. 😍