224-Paradi$e Of Our Bublipies Mayur/Arti HNY 2011 - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nikitasharma.

i thot it was more of a ratiz comebck track.....n i luvd it!........mayu toh zyaada tha hi nhi..........
but itne din baad mayur were gettin imp so i was so sos so happy.........
hated dhruv but d actor rohit was seriously too gud.............matched artiz acting!
wat do u think???
yep u are right....some superb acting we got to see......remember that garage wala scene.....all 3 in same frame.....frankly i was expecting mayank 2 be shown more....but they focused on nups dhruv.....i was missing my mayank
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

that play track was superb ni?mayank all romantic......it was fun to see the nerd change like this....nd mr mrs sharma scenes are always funny...i love the after marriage version of mayur
seriously yaar play track toh......i cant get enuf of it........teasing mayu nervous nupur..their eyelocks song seq they fallin in love their lifts n everything!

n mr. n mrs sharma toh rock yaar i loved their after leap version of happily married deeply in luv waala version!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

sat main try karoongi.......sun pakka.........
ab guests are also comin na........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
guests ko maar goli.....lolz.....i know u want toπŸ˜‰

seriously yaar play track toh......i cant get enuf of it........teasing mayu nervous nupur..their eyelocks song seq they fallin in love their lifts n everything!

n mr. n mrs sharma toh rock yaar i loved their after leap version of happily married deeply in luv waala version!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
are s2 version ki to baat hi aur hai....they both grew up a lot....their love reached a diff level....actually i am glad ki it happened.....mayur became even more intense nd magical after leap.....finally they started understanding eachother😳
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

yep u are right....some superb acting we got to see......remember that garage wala scene.....all 3 in same frame.....frankly i was expecting mayank 2 be shown more....but they focused on nups dhruv.....i was missing my mayank
garage scene.........ufffffffffffffffff i loved that..............noy only mayur..........but arti..............i had gone crazy re...............loved it to d coreπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†kitne din baad acche scenes mile the.......n d way editin ki thi flashbacks k saath...awesome...........but then again dhruv aa gaya.......😑🀒😑

garage scene.........ufffffffffffffffff i loved that..............noy only mayur..........but arti..............i had gone crazy re...............loved it to d coreπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†kitne din baad acche scenes mile the.......n d way editin ki thi flashbacks k saath...awesome...........but then again dhruv aa gaya.......😑🀒😑
yeah after soooooo many days.....i had lost hope....even stopped watching....it was so difficult to see mayank lifeless like that....πŸ˜•....but when nups came back....cvs started focussing on  mayur ni?....the whole s2 revolved around mayurπŸ˜ƒ
rey meri dadi bhi aa rhi gotta meet her after 3 yrs!
so hav to giv her tymπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
baaki toh chhod!πŸ˜ƒ

i agree after leap toh.............mujhe kabhi mayur nhi dikhe pata hai............only arti arti........πŸ˜ƒ
love it😳
n m missin them againπŸ˜•
par yaar last last mein phirse they were ignored.............thats wat i felt!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†may b coz unke koi moments nhi the........

rey meri dadi bhi aa rhi gotta meet her after 3 yrs!
so hav to giv her tymπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
baaki toh chhod!πŸ˜ƒ

i agree after leap toh.............mujhe kabhi mayur nhi dikhe pata hai............only arti arti........πŸ˜ƒ
love it😳
n m missin them againπŸ˜•
ohhhh thats so sweet niks....even i love spending time wid my grandparents a lot.....same pinchπŸ˜ƒ
yaar we nvr discussed d morena track!
it just came to my mind now.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†