Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #106 |New Link Pg 1 (Page 20)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Guys did anyone hear the blast sound in the precap...???


i heard a sound but it did not sound like a bomb blast to me...

and no...i am disappointed in chaskar..i wanted him to be positive..

and we all wanna c kala fall..hopefully down the stairs...ROFL

U didn't hear it....even i didn't hear any sound...ConfusedLOLLOL
Even i wanted him to b +ve......but how is his role gonna end..??
YA man it wud b so awesome to c Kala tumble down from the stairs drunk and SUds can follow her..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Huma-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed


Bushy ishi chakkar mein tu mera headphone kharab hogaya ROFL my dad was Confused........can u be patient ? I said " no"......mujhe aj abhe chahiye.......aj mera naya headphone ajaye ga LOLLOLLOL Allah ab isay salamat rakhay............

Mussy aisa kya kardiya ke head phone kharab hogaya....LOLLOL
Inshallah tumhara head phone aajaye aur salamat rahe.....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 25351

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Guys did anyone hear the blast sound in the precap...???


i heard a sound but it did not sound like a bomb blast to me...

and no...i am disappointed in chaskar..i wanted him to be positive..

and we all wanna c kala fall..hopefully down the stairs...ROFL

U didn't hear it....even i didn't hear any sound...ConfusedLOLLOL
Even i wanted him to b +ve......but how is his role gonna end..??
YA man it wud b so awesome to c Kala tumble down from the stairs drunk and SUds can follow her..ROFL


there was definitely a sound...but i dont think ot was a blast..i think dutta will kill him..he didnt get a change to kill Anna...LOL

no Suds can be at the bottom of the stairs and Kala can fall in his arms..ROFL...there there can be Sheila ki jeewani playing in the background..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedSanely_Insane

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 2952

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed


Bushy ishi chakkar mein tu mera headphone kharab hogaya ROFL my dad was Confused........can u be patient ? I said " no"......mujhe aj abhe chahiye.......aj mera naya headphone ajaye ga LOLLOLLOL Allah ab isay salamat rakhay............

Mussy aisa kya kardiya ke head phone kharab hogaya....LOLLOL
Inshallah tumhara head phone aajaye aur salamat rahe.....LOL


Dilbar mere kub tak mujhe aisay hi tarsao gay, mein aag dil mein laga donga jo pal mein phegal jao gay ROFL bas yahi kuch hua mere headphones k sath.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane-Huma-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-



there was definitely a sound...but i dont think ot was a blast..i think dutta will kill him..he didnt get a change to kill Anna...LOL

no Suds can be at the bottom of the stairs and Kala can fall in his arms..ROFL...there there can be Sheila ki jeewani playing in the background..ROFL

ya there was a sound but it didn't seem as a blast sound.......
OMG Chasker mara Dutta ke haathon....LOLLOL
Sheela ki jawani...........ROFL
No no it shud be Kala ki Jawani......ROFL
We r so hell bent on making this pair suddenly......ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Huma-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed



Dilbar mere kub tak mujhe aisay hi tarsao gay, mein aag dil mein laga donga jo pal mein phegal jao gay ROFL bas yahi kuch hua mere headphones k sath.........

Are are are...yeh kya hua..kab hua.kaise hua.....ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduumussy.jamshed-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 25351

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
be back in a while..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedSanely_Insane

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Joined: 09 May 2006
Posts: 2646

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
hey sorry i had to go...Ouch

what did i miss ?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedSanely_Insane

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 85367

-Fivr- 120 85367 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: minuu   Replies: 1069   Views: 590591

minuu 1069 590591 02 March 2012 at 4:40am by mkat22
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1184   Views: 81920

waqas_ali 1184 81920 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 132   Views: 79533

-Sharona- 132 79533 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha
*~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Creations Corner #2~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1195   Views: 109377

Dew-drop 1195 109377 10 December 2010 at 12:39pm by Dew-drop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index