Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #106 |New Link Pg 1 - Page 70

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Ratnagiri 🤣 kia karay Dutta still owns the whole place so I have to see his budget 🤣🤣🤣

nice..now i am imagining u both rising on chaskars bike...singing some romantic song..😆
Originally posted by sana786a

once der brother kicked my moms duppatawid his foot😡we have had enough mom goes they want me 2 retaliate so i go 2 jail mom goes let da poilce deal wid itaghhhhh i wud never ever do dat 2 anyone they r phyco'sss

OMG , this is too much u r dealing with sana.......have u thought of changing the place.....its v dangerous for u..........

in england it was an asian women pakistani her and her sister fam r insane we have 2mmrw da cop is cuming bk over but i have found out 2day she has injured her hand😕and saying my mom and sister attacked her wid a knife or summat🤢god i hope da whole family goes 2 hell

OMG ! that's ridiculous......I want to beat that women............stupid people......I mean can't there be any peace in this world.......damn idiots they r...............I m so worried for u now , may Allah protect u all
thnks mussy🤗u want 2 god all 5 sisters and bros r da devils childs so many years mom goes beta ignre dem if they succumb 2 dat u dnt have 2 show dem u r better den dem they just want u 2 react but ive had enough its my mom my family how can they do dis i hope they through da whole fam in jail😡
Originally posted by -Huma-

nice..now i am imagining u both rising on chaskars bike...singing some romantic song..😆

Humrahi jab ho mastana, mauj mein dil ho dewaana, tu chalnay walay ruktay hain kahaa........🤣 imagine brake dutta ki car k fail hain.......aur yaha chaskar n me enjoying the joy ride......
Originally posted by triasha

ek aur gana................from the film mohabbatein.........."humko humein se churalo"

i love it..😛...but its an old song..even i cant find any good new songs..😆
sana they r SICKOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.................what the hell..............how cud they do this............take sum stern steps...............oh god...............seriously main bhi daar gayi Mussy ki tarah................
Originally posted by sana786a

sure..i have always wanted to dress up as a ninja...i cant believe she said ur mom hurt her...🤢...crazy insane women..😡
thnk u ðŸ¤—i knw but we have gt 2 witnesses thnk god she is incredbly insane and 2 top it off she is our cousin but no family of ours😡

oh the witnesses r good..and she is related to u and yet acts like this..😡

OMG , this is too much u r dealing with sana.......have u thought of changing the place.....its v dangerous for u..........
actually we live on da same streey we came here first den they followed everyone is saying dat 2 us leave dis area but why shud we mussy dis is a nice neighbourhood get on wid everyone mashaalaah but u knw wat everyone round here has seen dem wid der own eyes and r doing tauba ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by -Huma-

i love it..😛...but its an old song..even i cant find any good new songs..😆
their r no new gud romantic nos...............i will tell u if i get it.............😊.
huma dat b***** is by law my cousin her whole family its my dad's sisters kids😡ughhh but wats der problem if we dnt get on and its coz of dem doing weird things den just walk past like u do in da street wen u see a stranger butoh no they have 2 stop luk say things stuff till u get soo angry😡