India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Surbhi - The Mystery Girl

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

• Surbhi Has been entered in Show..Up till now Her Behaviour seems so strange and fishy regarding Laali & Haveli.. Is she Negative chcaracter?
  • If Shes Negative and Back for Revenge for her Sis ..Than Is She wanna revenge agaist Shekhar , Laali or From both?

• Shes creating her Image Like Shes well Wisher of Laali.. If Shes really bad than She should Join hand with sick Suman & Rekha..But Shes Supporting Laali.. May She wanna keep her Image clean To Shali ..BUT why  TO  her enemies also..Confused
  • Is Shes planted By Loha to create problems for Shali..(I m doubted here ...)

• Why Specially She introduced as Doc only...Shes Giving Injection to Laali..
    I doubted Is she proceeding the Correct treatment OR Is it harm for Laali's health...Shocked

• After Her entry only Second Baby Wish For Shali been highlighted...Will She play part on that TrackConfused..
  • What is actul intention of this Girl..She wanna spoile Thakurs or only Shali's Married LifeConfused...Precap is strange...Is so that She wanna Give hints of Siddy's back only to Laali...Prove her Insane or Something.....

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 01 January 2011 at 1:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afghan33princessRock776SilverBell

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
i think she is ranvijays daughter and is back for revenge on ranjivijay! if she was siddi's sis she wouldn't help shekhar and lali and why would she!!!!!!! i don't think she is a negative character like you mentioned!!!!!!
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Hi there ,But According to Articles We hv Its confirm  that Shes siddy's Sis only..And It said that there is posibility may She tuned Negative after Few Epis...But stil The way show is going  Nither her intentions  Nor her character seems Clear...

Why Shes helping Shali so much ,Being extra caring as Doc of Laali & Why being their Wellwisher in front of their enemies also that is Mystery...
princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
maybe she is the one who is in the black shawl and dropped the earrings of siddeshwari
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

• Surbhi Has been entered in Show..Up till now Her Behaviour seems so strange and fishy regarding Laali & Haveli.. Is she Negative chcaracter?
  • If Shes Negative and Back for Revenge for her Sis ..Than Is She wanna revenge agaist Shekhar , Laali or From both?

• Shes creating her Image Like Shes well Wisher of Laali.. If Shes really bad than She should Join hand with sick Suman & Rekha..But Shes Supporting Laali.. May She wanna keep her Image clean To Shali ..BUT why  TO  her enemies also..Confused
  • Is Shes planted By Loha to create problems for Shali..(I m doubted here ...)

• Why Specially She introduced as Doc only...Shes Giving Injection to Laali..
    I doubted Is she proceeding the Correct treatment OR Is it harm for Laali's health...Shocked

• After Her entry only Second Baby Wish For Shali been highlighted...Will She play part on that TrackConfused..
  • What is actul intention of this Girl..She wanna spoile Thakurs or only Shali's Married LifeConfused...Precap is strange...Is so that She wanna Give hints of Siddy's back only to Laali...Prove her Insane or Something.....

Like Siddy the sister will try to hurt Laali and Shekhar for what they did to her sister.
Remember Siddy left on a bad note!!!
I wonder how long her character will be on the show.
Does Laali know that the doctor is Siddy's sister??

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
No Laali has no idea Shes siddy' sis..May by next week she'll know or Some thing...Precap is so strange...

Thats Something to Look forward..How long she'll be there and What she does....ConfusedOuch
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_1407

maybe she is the one who is in the black shawl and dropped the earrings of siddeshwari

Yeah...what was that..why Shes giving sign to Laali only....
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
BTW Shes Pretty and Seems so Innocent ..Doesn't She...Like Siddy ..LOLLOLLOLWho turned full time Criminal Like Kidnapping,attempt to Murder and all Later on...TongueLOLLOLLOL

Shes is still cutest Vamp for me..She added Spice..Yes I hate what she did But...When She does crime..It makes me laugh Same time...Gosh...No one can take siddy's Place ....Other Vamps like suman -Rekha seems Sick to watch..while Siddy-Gangi are the People Who are Evil entertainer.....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika

Go to top