Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Tasha reunion :):) (Page 3)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I don't think Colors is in a hurry to wrap up LTL, neither is MR leaving anytime soon! So, it would be better for us to concentrate on the show for nowSmile

Yes, that's what I said too......but I want lots of Tasha and Duji this year.
Happy New year
Tashful 2011

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustAbhiAni

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Originally posted by shruti10august

BANG ON MUSSY. Clap
Tumhari iss post mein kaha hua ek ek point exactly same way mein hi mere dimag mein aaya tha. EXACTLY MEANS EXACTLY. Aaj main same ye hi post karne wali thi. But subah se main kaafi busy hun hence post nahi kar paayi. But i m so happy ki tumne ye post kiya. LUV U MUSSY. U know ki I-F mein aa kar main apne jaisi soch wale kaafi acche logo se mili nd kaafi acche friends banaye.

Nd HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ND ALL LTLIANS

Thanks shruti.......that's so sweet of you....I'm humbled.......I m sure seema has positive role....
I love all my IF pals.....
Happy new year to u and all LTLians
happy 2011
Tashful 2011Big smile

ya ya.
HAPPY 2011 Smile
TASHAFUL 2011Smile

AbhiAnimussy.jamshed

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
dutta sang one good song of sharabi but you know ever since that episode...here i am singing this legendary song...even while writting my posts....let me tell you i am irritating my roomies with my drooning..

so shilpi singing...intehaaaaaaaa hooo gaiii...intezaar ki.....aaayi naaaaaaaaaa kuch khabar....tasha love kiiiii.....ye hume hai yakeen....bewafa wo nahi....fir wajaaaa kya huiii intezaaar kiiiiiiiiii

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustRuyaKavitaDRprettywomandivy609mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

dutta sang one good song of sharabi but you know ever since that episode...here i am singing this legendary song...even while writting my posts....let me tell you i am irritating my roomies with my drooning..

so shilpi singing...intehaaaaaaaa hooo gaiii...intezaar ki.....aaayi naaaaaaaaaa kuch khabar....tasha love kiiiii.....ye hume hai yakeen....bewafa wo nahi....fir wajaaaa kya huiii intezaaar kiiiiiiiiii

shilpi OuchConfused yahi tu samaj nahe araha........I m waiting for TB article but lagta hain they r on maun vrat too LOLLOLLOL

Vampgirlprettywoman

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hmmm......The bomb is fixed in the car na .........Then how will D escapeConfusedPata nahi yaar It's all so scary ...........Brake failure was somewhat ok But BombOuchArghhhhh..........KalaAngryAnd to top that MR leaving rumoursWacko

Pata nahi how D is gonna escape But this track is defos gonna work in our favour and will be loaded with Tasha and DuJi momentsEmbarrassed

prettywomanmussy.jamshed

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shilpita87

shilpi OuchConfused yahi tu samaj nahe araha........I m waiting for TB article but lagta hain they r on maun vrat too LOLLOLLOL

No mussy, TB is not on a maun vrat rather they r busy in bak bak, i mean they r busy in spreading rumours about MR.

Edited by shruti10august - 01 January 2011 at 6:00am

divy609mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Hmmm......The bomb is fixed in the car na .........Then how will D escapeConfusedPata nahi yaar It's all so scary ...........Brake failure was somewhat ok But BombOuchArghhhhh..........KalaAngryAnd to top that MR leaving rumoursWacko

Pata nahi how D is gonna escape But this track is defos gonna work in our favour and will be loaded with Tasha and DuJi momentsEmbarrassed

Relax ! jis tarha seema bach gaye the..........Dutta bach jaye ga.......let's see how.
MR is not leaving............SaraW told he is busy shooting LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustprettywomandivy609

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Very well written.Mussy Clap I agree that this time Seema is here in a positive role.She has already caused maximum damage to D & in a way still continues to do so. So she might be here to remedy that a little if not completely.
Looks like MR has really set his heart on Bollywood.And why not? We cant expect him to do TV all his life when he is so exceptionally talented,hardworking & good looking. When I see some of these "hottest young stars of Bolly" on my TV screen I go.....DeadDeadDead They are so wooden,fake & expressionless.Look  designer clad zombies to me. In the past year I think MR has made more money for his producers than these "star kids" flop actors put together. Good luck to him in all his endeavours.
As for us we should be grateful for the very fact that someone like DSP entered our lives & hearts, it wouldn't do to wish him to be tied down forever in LTL. Painful though it is we should learn to let go.CryCryCry 

Hope you wish come true,Mussy & you get to watch loads & loads of TaSha.Seems we are getting thereLOL going by yesterday's episode.

Thanks alot zuby for replying ..........don't be disappointed.........I m v much positive......see show will reach its saturation in the next 5-6 months at maximum.....so its better he leaves on a high note.....but I m not worried about it......all I want from CVs is lots of tasha romance, lots of duji and lots of maji.....LOLLOLLOL(madhu-baji).......keep enjoying LTL.........and hopefully we will get Tashaful year insha'Allah

Tumhare muh mein bahut saara double ka meetha.I can't tell u how badly I want that track to beginDay Dreaming They have already assigned a lovely background music to this lovely couple ab ache ache cutie patootie scenes bhi ho jaye inke beech mein.HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top