Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mozart66

If MR is indeed leaving LTL, albeit after a few months for Bollywood then I would rather have LTL wind up gracefully and keep TaSha magic alive forever in our memories. Because without MR LTL is NOTHING. Don't mind bidding good-bye to LTL. Yes, I agree with Zuby that one needs to let go. But letting go of MR ALSO means letting go of LTL for me.

don't feel sad mozart......that's the same case with me as well.....LTL is not EK soap so it can't run for centuries with same tacky plots. hopefully we will see best of LTL this year...and MR is not gonna go so soon........I m hopeful.........Taqdeer ko badal deti hain dua.......so I hope we get Tashaful year.......lots of fun n romance in LTL..............πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy the present :) future ka rab rakha πŸ˜ƒ

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: pbtghosh

I think u r right mussy.  After bomb blast Seema will find D' & Baaji πŸ˜­ onway & she save their life😊. Our lady don Kala may be think that they are expired & she can manage whole empire🀣 but still Naku not belive that.  after some days DSP & Baaji will come back with full power.  and tab aega majaπŸ˜ƒ.  tab tak ke liye lagta hai Naku & hum sab roenge😭.

____
ritun

Ritun :) Love yr positivity....but I don't think he will go anywhere .....he has to come back cuz usko nakusha ka vrat torna haina.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ fingers crossed......

I want kala to be replaced .,.its getting mundane.......new villain will bring novelty in the show........
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishimano

oooooooooh! sad to know about ur head phone's death!πŸ˜” 

Mussy well writtenπŸ˜ƒ yup agreed with u😊  Seema is there for her repentance.... as she said to nakku "aap ko apki pareksha deni hai or mujhay meri"......... now its her time to become successful in her pareksha and seek forgiveness from Dutta........for which she is straying from several years.......(whether 7 yrs or 10yrsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
now waiting for the new year twists of LTL and hoping 4 best BATASHA scenes...... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜n ofcourse want some other villain as fedup from evil plans of kala😑
HAPPY HAPPY 2011 to LTLIANSπŸ₯³ MAY ALL OUR WISHES COME TRUE 4 LTLπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Thanks Mishi.......don't be sad........dad will bring the new ones for me :)
yeah new villain..........kala is getting on my nerves now.............
Happy new year to all LTLians........yes may all our wishes come true 4 LTL..
Ameen
πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜ƒ
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMANJP

Amen! But I want the show to end with TASHA reunion. LTL will not be the same without Dutta and without MR

insha'Allah it won't end.......we will get Tashaful year.........
enjoy the show :) πŸ˜ƒ
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vampgirl

totally agreed mussy. but i think ltl is gonna end cause i heard that khatron ke kiladi season 4 is comming not sure ha (no chappals plz...) actually i read it in marathi paper they said colors are planning for kkk 4 . & if it happens then i like to see their reunion & SR as soon as possible

No ! I don't want to be negative about it at all.......Its not gonna end so soon..........all I want is full romance, fun...lots of TASHA and DUJI πŸ˜ƒ fingers crossed....no KKK4 is gonna replace our LTL.....πŸ˜ƒ
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti10august

BANG ON MUSSY. πŸ‘
Tumhari iss post mein kaha hua ek ek point exactly same way mein hi mere dimag mein aaya tha. EXACTLY MEANS EXACTLY. Aaj main same ye hi post karne wali thi. But subah se main kaafi busy hun hence post nahi kar paayi. But i m so happy ki tumne ye post kiya. LUV U MUSSY. U know ki I-F mein aa kar main apne jaisi soch wale kaafi acche logo se mili nd kaafi acche friends banaye.

Nd HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ND ALL LTLIANS

Thanks shruti.......that's so sweet of you....I'm humbled.......I m sure seema has positive role....
I love all my IF pals.....
Happy new year to u and all LTLians
happy 2011
Tashful 2011πŸ˜ƒ
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I don't think Colors is in a hurry to wrap up LTL, neither is MR leaving anytime soon! So, it would be better for us to concentrate on the show for now😊

Yes, that's what I said too......but I want lots of Tasha and Duji this year.
Happy New year
Tashful 2011
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Thanks shruti.......that's so sweet of you....I'm humbled.......I m sure seema has positive role....
I love all my IF pals.....
Happy new year to u and all LTLians
happy 2011
Tashful 2011πŸ˜ƒ

ya ya.
HAPPY 2011 😊
TASHAFUL 2011😊
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
dutta sang one good song of sharabi but you know ever since that episode...here i am singing this legendary song...even while writting my posts....let me tell you i am irritating my roomies with my drooning..

so shilpi singing...intehaaaaaaaa hooo gaiii...intezaar ki.....aaayi naaaaaaaaaa kuch khabar....tasha love kiiiii.....ye hume hai yakeen....bewafa wo nahi....fir wajaaaa kya huiii intezaaar kiiiiiiiiii
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

dutta sang one good song of sharabi but you know ever since that episode...here i am singing this legendary song...even while writting my posts....let me tell you i am irritating my roomies with my drooning..

so shilpi singing...intehaaaaaaaa hooo gaiii...intezaar ki.....aaayi naaaaaaaaaa kuch khabar....tasha love kiiiii.....ye hume hai yakeen....bewafa wo nahi....fir wajaaaa kya huiii intezaaar kiiiiiiiiii

shilpi πŸ˜• yahi tu samaj nahe araha........I m waiting for TB article but lagta hain they r on maun vrat too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†