Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Tasha reunion :):)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hi friends,
I have seen y'day episode, it was brilliant........and guess what my headphone got screwed as I am too hyper LOL...pehlay windows got corrupted,LOLLOLLOL and now headphone is out of order.......I can't hear any sound LOL...last sound I heard was Huma's VM........thanks huma for wonderful VMBig smile......and after that y'day episode.....in an excitement of seeing precap again n again this morning, I could not hear any blast sound in the precap..I kept fixing it up and my headphone died Dead so its not dutta who is going to die LOL...all speculations end here..ROFLROFLROFL

with all the news of MR eying Bollywood...I m thinking what I will do without LTL and to be specific without Dutta Ouch......
CVs humari wish puri kar do......Give us romantic 2011..we r eagerly waiting for lots n lots of romance b/w Dutta and Nakusha.....so bring it on ! abhe nahi tu kabhi nahi samaj gaye na...........

Somehow I feel CVs are trying their best to cover up things which they left in their previous tracks. I don't think Seema has any negative role, she will play positive role as Jagtap and Subhu. I guess she has to be positive to bring any positive change in D's life. I guess what she prayed in the temple was "paraschit or repentence".......she didn't ask for D's love and to be back in his life...she can only repent for her sins if she gets a chance to meet him by chance.. that's v much going to happen next week. she said "ab mere paraschit ka waqt agaya hai".........white thread signifies friendship n peace so I feel she will save Dutta's life. I could not see any negativity in her at all....I felt sad for her...as we all r mere mortal, we do commit mistakes n there is never too late if we seek forgiveness or repent for our sins..unlike Kalawati who is hell bent in making tasha's life miserable......she needs to be reprimanded now.....

I could see sadness n regret in Seema's life n also her dialogues with nakusha " lagta hain bhagwan ne mujhe apki madad k liye bheja hain',....tumhara tumharay pati k saath janam janam ka sath hain...tumhara pati tumse buhat pyar karta hain etc etc.....".....so I m sure she will save D's life and D will forgive her wholeheartedly. seema kay paraschit mein sachai hogi tu Dutta usko zarur mauf karega isn't it......so they brought seema track to cover up for unsettled track of Damodar Patil.....the aim of that track was if D forgive his father, he will forgive nakusha. but it was left out....and aim was unfulfilled..seema is going to fulfill this purpose..........Somehow I feel kalawati's nightmare will come true v soon... she is going to witness Dutta in nakusha's lap and nakusha v soon will expose her. I m sure.......This is the right time....even if after this death plot she kept quiet...she will get trillion chappels from LTLians......its matter of yr husband's life nakusha......now don't succumb.....xpose kala n suds .........we want to see lots of DNB moments this year.....
Happy 2011 for all my IF pals.....Big smile
I'm sure we will get Tashaful 2011.Big smileBig smile

Please Cvs we want to see Tasha's reunion v soon and please Expose kala n sudharhan now.....I m fed up of kala  as vamp.....bring some other villain in the show..someone like morey or anna

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 01 January 2011 at 1:40am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPduttarpitasilkroutedikulolonabilamubeenFatima82fairy_naaznightoffullmoonLaTuLaRuyaKavitaDRshruti10augustVampgirlmishimanopbtghoshAbhiAniChaudhrytmkadduuskavitha08left_foreverduskmozart66rama_2010Rose_Petaldivy609bfunofbb123JyoeWanderbugushankitvctriasha-Carrie-suhana19Anu-ReddySanely_Insane

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Very well written.Mussy Clap I agree that this time Seema is here in a positive role.She has already caused maximum damage to D & in a way still continues to do so. So she might be here to remedy that a little if not completely.
Looks like MR has really set his heart on Bollywood.And why not? We cant expect him to do TV all his life when he is so exceptionally talented,hardworking & good looking. When I see some of these "hottest young stars of Bolly" on my TV screen I go.....DeadDeadDead They are so wooden,fake & expressionless.Look  designerclad zombies to me.In the past year I think MR has made more money for his producers than these "star kids" flop actors put together.Good luck to him in all his endeavours.
As for us we should be grateful for the very fact that someone like DSP entered our lives & hearts, it wouldn't do to wish him to be tied down forever in LTL. Painful though it is we should learn to let go.CryCryCry 

Hope you wish come true,Mussy & you get to watch loads & loads of TaSha.Seems we are getting thereLOL going by yesterday's episode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mishimanopbtghoshAbhiAnimussy.jamshed

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
If MR is indeed leaving LTL, albeit after a few months for Bollywood then I would rather have LTL wind up gracefully and keep TaSha magic alive forever in our memories. Because without MR LTL is NOTHING. Don't mind bidding good-bye to LTL. Yes, I agree with Zuby that one needs to let go. But letting go of MR ALSO means letting go of LTL for me.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPsilkrouteFatima82mishimanonightoffullmoonpbtghoshAbhiAniChaudhrytmbfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
I think u r right mussy.  After bomb blast Seema will find D' & Baaji Cry onway & she save their lifeSmile. Our lady don Kala may be think that they are expired & she can manage whole empireROFL but still Naku not belive that.  after some days DSP & Baaji will come back with full power.  and tab aega majaBig smile.  tab tak ke liye lagta hai Naku & hum sab roengeCry.

____
ritun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
oooooooooh! sad to know about ur head phone's death!Unhappy 
 Mussy well writtenBig smile yup agreed with uSmile  Seema is there for her repentance.... as she said to nakku "aap ko apki pareksha deni hai or mujhay meri"......... now its her time to become successful in her pareksha and seek forgiveness from Dutta........for which she is straying from several years.......(whether 7 yrs or 10yrsWinkLOL)
now waiting for the new year twists of LTL and hoping 4 best BATASHA scenes...... Embarrassed Day Dreamingn ofcourse want some other villain as fedup from evil plans of kalaAngry
HAPPY HAPPY 2011 to LTLIANSParty MAY ALL OUR WISHES COME TRUE 4 LTLWinkSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RuyaAbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

AMANJP Newbie
AMANJP
AMANJP

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Amen! But I want the show to end with TASHA reunion. LTL will not be the same without Dutta and without MR

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
totally agreed mussy. but i think ltl is gonna end cause i heard that khatron ke kiladi season 4 is comming not sure ha (no chappals plz...) actually i read it in marathi paper they said colors are planning for kkk 4 . & if it happens then i like to see their reunion & SR as soon as possible

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RuyaAbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
BANG ON MUSSY. Clap
Tumhari iss post mein kaha hua ek ek point exactly same way mein hi mere dimag mein aaya tha. EXACTLY MEANS EXACTLY. Aaj main same ye hi post karne wali thi. But subah se main kaafi busy hun hence post nahi kar paayi. But i m so happy ki tumne ye post kiya. LUV U MUSSY. U know ki I-F mein aa kar main apne jaisi soch wale kaafi acche logo se mili nd kaafi acche friends banaye.

Nd HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ND ALL LTLIANS

Go to top