Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

sukirti kanpal talks about 2010 and coming 2011

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Sukirti Kandpal:

What were the pros and cons this year? The year has been like a mixed bag and professionally great because after Dill Mill Gaye, I got to do a completely different role in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo and now I am doing Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani. So professionally the year had been good but personally there have been ups and downs but I would like to come over them.

A mistake that you would never repeat? Not taking decisions on time

What skill do you most want to learn or improve this year? I just need a break because we are shooting day and night and a relaxation in itself would be a great improvement.

What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your work life this year? I would like to ask for a script bank so that we do not have to struggle a lot.

What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year? I do not get time to waste at all; I don't even get time to wash my hair daily (laughs). I wish I could get some time to really waste.

Who is the person you most want to encourage this year? I would like to encourage my friend, Rishabh Jain. He is a builder and I want him to build more houses so that he does well in his profession.

Your New Year wish? I wish to have a BMW car and ride myself. But before that I need to learn driving and get license.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurniru273Saleem.Kffkhankaushiki9relentless.Befikre-Lostindreams

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
may your all wish come true
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
may u get some leaves soon bachcha........
-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mavi18 Senior Member
Mavi18
Mavi18

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
May ur wishes come true
All the best!!!!!
Saleem.K Goldie
Saleem.K
Saleem.K

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!!
-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for this, guys comment on her article.
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
What skill do you most want to learn or improve this year? I just need a break because we are shooting day and night and a relaxation in itself would be a great improvement.

I totally agree with Suku's this point.It's really tough to shoot all day all night long. Monday to Staturday the show airs! So when they get break?Confused

She's such a sweetheart.Hug I always love her interview.Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index