MOST HATED CHARACTER IN GULAAL..

Poll

which charcter in gulaal u hate the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yaar koi reh to nai gaya.😆..plz vote i went 4 sudha bcoz she has got no strong reason 2 b evil😡Edited by _KAYNAAT_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _KAYNAAT_

yaar koi reh to nai gaya.😆..plz vote i went 4 sudha bcoz she has got no strong reason 2 b evil😡

that the reason y i picked her to lol😆
Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ya sudha is just evil with no reson gigaji n his wife have become evil due to their childs death n due to this sudha adding nonsence thoughts about gulaal in their mind even dushyant i find ok

Edited by mugdharajatfan - 13 years ago
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
thanx guys 4 replying atleast🤗
soapbubble thumbnail
I find Kamlesh the most hateful.

Even Sudha, I find her ok - she's naturally a jealous woman who envies Gulaal but I can't STAND Kamlesh. HATE him for what he's prepared to do to a young innocent girl.
Bubble
rayjst thumbnail
I also voted for Kamlesh, Sudha isn't exactly evil, she doesn't like nyone else getting more attention than her. She is the type who kind of does the 'idhar ki baat udhar' thing with lots of masala added, so she can have fun watching how the drama unfolds.. But Kamlesh is puke worthy, guy truly disgusts me😡.....
coolvaibh2010 thumbnail
Can anyone plz tell me whether Jamuna of Gulaal serial is the same actress Shikha from Jubilee cmedy circus?????? Is she Shikha frm comedy circus who comes with Kapil????? Plz tell me if any1 of u know it!!!!!!!!