India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Is Shravan a cheater??

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Ranbir has shown a video like Shravan was kicking him during the bike race..yea he did i think but did Ranbir fall down?? Both of them were at the finish line together...Shravan just won inches ahead of Ranbir...if Ranbir has put in an effort may be he cud have come first!! so where is the point of cheating here, if Ranbir had fallen down n has disappeared from the race n if Shravan had won the race with noone ahead or behind him then we can accept that he definitely cheated.

Now how this will be proved fake?? Viren n Bunty will help??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickDaviash91anasuya43

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
one cheater calling other person as cheater.... what a joke ..... Best joke of year 2010Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spicy_tikkaChocolateChick

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

Ranbir has shown a video like Shravan was kicking him during the bike race..yea he did i think but did Ranbir fall down?? Both of them were at the finish line together...Shravan just won inches ahead of Ranbir...if Ranbir has put in an effort may be he cud have come first!! so where is the point of cheating here, if Ranbir had fallen down n has disappeared from the race n if Shravan had won the race with noone ahead or behind him then we can accept that he definitely cheated.

Now how this will be proved fake?? Viren n Bunty will help??

my thoughts exactly!!!! i dint understand how could it be cheating coz both of them were on par with each other while nearing the finishing line....maybe if ranbeer had shown shravan tampering with  ranbeer's bike so that he cannot speed past him,it would have been valid....have to wait and watch what else is in store in ranbeer's video...
shravan might have to collect proofs to show that even ranbeer had played dirty...hopefully viren and bunty will come into picture this time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I don't know anything about bike racing at all, especially not the ones that are held in India (maybe different rules or so), but.........isn't kicking someone out of the circuit forbidden? If it's not, than kicking someone out, punching him in the woods with a couple of your friends must be! So the biggest cheater is Ranbir! He made sure Shravan got held back several times during the race, first he tampered with his bike, then he pushed him away from the race, then his goons helping him beating up Shravan, then again with the hitting and kicking, soo, Shravan's not the cheat LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Chitra.....

I read a post in This forum  a couple of days back...abt whether shravan wins the race fairly...

It seems the storyline is Ranbeer shows Pratap a doct'rd video... But Pratap dosent believe it.. shravan gives the unedited video of the race  and the truth is for all to see and believe... 
so  Shravan wins the race .. but dosent have pvt time  with saachi .. so runs away with her..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChickdesi_lover_guyash91

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
yea Maris....i know i read the article as well...but i was just stating a few facts about thinking logically thats all...i know i cannot expect logic in serials but just thinking aloud thats all....
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Chitra.....

I read a post in This forum  a couple of days back...abt whether shravan wins the race fairly...

It seems the storyline is Ranbeer shows Pratap a doct'rd video... But Pratap dosent believe it.. shravan gives the unedited video of the race  and the truth is for all to see and believe... 
so  Shravan wins the race .. but dosent have pvt time  with saachi .. so runs away with her..

I hope he runs far away with Saachi, because I have the feeling Rocky also wants to settle the score with Shravan Tongue
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
may be that kid Channu (in garage)  will help .  Shravan has been constantly feeding him  LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top