Mohit & Sanaya's New Year Celebrations(Pics Added) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
OMGGGGGFF really man...this is d bestest news...raining MoNaya everywer  YAY
Res! do upload d pics soon...muahh! love u for thisπŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
WOW that's so nice Mohit and Sanaya celebrating their new year together 😍 Your friend is really lucky yaar ... I guess twice she met MoNaya ?

BTW they went to the mail or restaurant ?

Can't wait for pics now and if there is any convo between them please post 😳
plzzz someone post the linkk!!! plzzzzzzzzzz
I think everyone has made a joint contract of killing me with such AWSOME and DROOLACIOUS NEWS..  😳  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  ☺️  😍  😍  😍

Akki: U have made me sooo happy that u can ask for anything from me.. 🀣  Your wish list please.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—  πŸ€—  🀣  ❀️
Berween OMG! Meera u are a goldie now.. πŸ€—      πŸ₯³   πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot for sharing this awesome news.Wow on the 1st day of the year only we get gr8 news about Monaya...what an amazing way to start the new year. Thanks to ur friend also for sharing this news. Looking forward to some nice pics😍
Thanks soooo much for sharing Akriti! Wowwww... You're friend is seriously soooo luckyyyy!!
omg omg omg...
wowwwwwwwwwwww....they are soo damm lucky akriti...ur frndzz met them on the new years...that means they will meet them again and again.....coz its said ke jo new year pay hum kartay hain....phir humaray saath wo baar baar hota hai...wowwwwwwwww..awsoem yrr...
i wish main bhi oonhay mil paati..!
lucky them yrr..
plzzz post the pics asap..can't wait...
love,
gunjan mariya..
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

I think everyone has made a joint contract of killing me with such AWSOME and DROOLACIOUS NEWS..  😳  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  ☺️  😍  😍  😍

Akki: U have made me sooo happy that u can ask for anything from me.. 🀣  Your wish list please.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—  πŸ€—  🀣  ❀️

🀣 πŸ˜† Sum phir se??πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†