India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Butchering of so many characters!!!!

eshi786 Senior Member
eshi786
eshi786

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I hate the way ekta butchers all the characters. It is terrible.

First, Varsha.

She is suppose to be independent, confident, and sensible of everyone, but no. I still don't get the reason for her having an abortion. I mean just because your in laws are telling you to take care of yourself and the baby, you go and have abortion. Does this make sense whatsoeva? Then, when Manav tries to help her, she is like thanks jiju and goodie goodie and all of sudden she is against him. Why? I got that first she was concerned about Sulochana, but now that she is happy with this marriage, then what is her problem? Bas blame karna hai for no reason.

Then, Vinod,

At first, he used his brain to see whats right and whats wrong? All of sudden, Manjusha is right about everything. God knows what happened all of sudden?

Then, Savita,

Didn't Savita wanted Archu as Manav's wife before the divorce? Now that Shravani has left him and gave Sachin to her, why can't she accept Archana. B/c she wanted money? If yes, then why did she wanted Archu to stay in first place? Again, no idea.

Then,  Dharmesh,
He is money-minded, but I thought that he cares about relationships at least to some extent, but he's such a hippocrate now. Sala khud to ek doosra ghar basake baitha hai or Manav aur Archana ke PR par gande comments paas kar raha hai.

Manju, her mother, Jaywant, and Savita, itni negetivity kafi nahi hai kya? I mean these four can equal upto 400, but now almost 70 to 80% of the cast has turned negative. WHY?

THIS SHOW IS GOING NO WHERE FROM WHAT I CAN SEE. WE SEE THAT PR LOST ITS TOP POSITION ON TRP CHARTS FOR QUITE A WHILE. AGAR YEHI HAAL RAHA TO TOP TEN MEIN BHI MUSHKIL HO JAYEGA. 

Edited by eshi786 - 01 January 2011 at 12:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neelabhaJasmine10devashree_hmimzkoolsadhu1000

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I know some characters are buttcherd but i dont agree with it completely.

Varsha has always been such. She acts 1st and thinks later. Right now for her Archana is wrong in marrying Manav, bcoz she feels n believes Jaywant was right. She doesnt know the truth behind Jaywants evilness and the day she gets to know that Jaywant wud have it from her.

About Vinod .... hes always been a confused Soul not now but since the show started. The Poor fellow is being divided between Wife and Family and this takes a toll over him

Savita Aai
Its Ego issue here .... She hates it when things are dont against her wish and Archana Manav's marriage happened such. Her Issue now is why didnt they take divorce when they loved each other. Savita Aai the entire family begged to them thn but both refused to bend and now they go against family and do all this and this has hurt her and so she has this behaviour. If we see there are times where we have seen though she hates Archana and does everything to hurt her but she too feels she is wrong.

Dharmesh is the one who is surely gonna create a BIG Problem for all. I just want this fellow to leave his EGO. He doesnt realise that while poiting towards Manav Archana his other 3 fingers point at him too. I so want to see K Family punish him for this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10devashree_h

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
i am also fed up with these negative characters....D'oh...one by one they are forming their team....and insulting Arman..Ouch
mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I am very much dis appointed with Varsha's character!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top