Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
007, Balaji has some thing to do with kasthuri. Avar kitte kelunga. Avar illai nnu sOllitta, Roja kku Oru kavalai theernthu pOgum Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "007 kku one more award (Page 2)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Congratulations AS Sir.....
Thanks for the news rOJA....

Sir...how come you did not tell me anything at all when you called to wish me for new year......( I know the reason........you dont have to even explain......) Evlo thannadakkam.....ungalukku ayaa)

Talk to you soon ........

amara_50

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Congratulations, Amara Sir!  You fully deserve this award as far as I can see.  In fact, the other day my father was watching some serial on Jaya TV, and you were doing a fine job in that serial too, as a father who is helpless against his family.  I think it is one of the daytime serials, either Alaipaayuthe or Girija M.A.  Since I don't watch during the day, I am not sure which one, but I remember thinking that you fit the role of a father so well, it just comes to you naturally.  I am sure Parthi and your other sons will agree with me.

Congratulations to Krish and Visa amma too!  Please, Visa, change yourself and moderate your language, so that I can be tempted to watch this show again.

amara_50

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Does anyone know why my Ganesha picture has been deleted?  I get a message saying that it has either been deleted or moved.  I am wondering why.

amara_50

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

007, Balaji has some thing to do with kasthuri. Avar kitte kelunga. Avar illai nnu sOllitta, Roja kku Oru kavalai theernthu pOgum Wink  Indeed Roja Balaji has got something to do with this serial - produced by [Ekta Kapoor's] Balaji Telefilms.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50eljayrojapoooo

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Congratulations Amar ayya.... another feather in your cap. 

Visa amma and Krish - ungaLukkum Congratulations.

amara_50

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
@RP - Kasturi was directed by Balaji Yadav, when Petition Periyanayaki was in action :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50eljay

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
ROFLSrima -  Balaji ngra name le confusion???

Thanks Eclat, I KNEW it - ayyo da avar thaana ivar??? Geraham da sammyyy

Edited by rojapoooo - 05 January 2011 at 4:01am

amara_50

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.